Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm gonna start my own re-watch either in fall or next winter... it's been a long time and I'm itching to watch it again although I have not the time for it now.. exams, studies etc. ... takes up all of my time .. and well... Supernatural and Chuck
    sigpic

Comment

OMG "The Pegasus Project" made so much more sense to me this time after having seen SGA. I don't even remember what I must have been thinking the first time. "Who are all these people?" "The who are approaching your position?"

Comment

How about a new category

Most Shocking/Surprising Moment of the season
        When the mind is enlightened, the body matters not.

Comment

Near tragedy in the rewatch in my house - daughter put the 4th disc of season 5 SGA in a rental dvd case & it ended up at the dvd store - I have it back now so only a few more eps to go til I start SGU.
          "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
            Near tragedy in the rewatch in my house - daughter put the 4th disc of season 5 SGA in a rental dvd case & it ended up at the dvd store - I have it back now so only a few more eps to go til I start SGU.

So, missing SGA then, so eager to go onto the wonderful SGU?!!!

I've been really enjoying season 10 so far. Rewatching my two least favourite SG-1 seasons, 9 and 10 has made me wonder why I'm enjoying them this time round. On thinking about it, I didn't really realise how the idea of change with Jack leaving, new characters arriving was something I was subconsciously unaccepting about, even to the extent that I really didn't relax and just enjoy the stories.

Given this has happened with season 9 & 10 of SG-1 it will be interesting to see how watching SGA as the Stargate series I just couldn't get into will turn out. I wonder if I end up sharing the same appreciation for it with those who really love it.

I wonder if this will happen to those who are doing the re-watch and approach SGU with the same view as I am with SGA, there could be converts both ways for each series, who knows!!!

Comment

Where are we in the Rewatch? RL sidetracked me...
              sigpic
              sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
              "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
                Where are we in the Rewatch? RL sidetracked me...
                The end of S10 and the SG1 movies. Atlantis starts next month
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

thanks!!
                  sigpic
                  sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                  "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

I watched The Shroud today.
                    Calculus and Alcohol don't mix. Never drink and derive.

Comment

Are "Ark of Truth" and "Continuum" to be considered part of the S10 Rewatch?
                      I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

I think so
                        sigpic
                        My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                        poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

I agree. Besides, we finish season 10 on Monday, so we have several days until June starts, so I think it's a good idea to use those days for the movies.
                          Calculus and Alcohol don't mix. Never drink and derive.

Comment

Yeah well I've only just done The Shroud...looks like I may need to pick up the pace...
                            I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

So, I've noticed a pattern. I finish an episode, visit the thread to post a summary, and see that jelgate has recently said everything I might want to say. It's like s/he's channeling my opinions (and articulating them better than I would).

Comment

That not freak you out a touch?

Comment

Working...
                                X