This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DustyBadger View Post
    By coincidence Im on season 7 right now. Do you guys do these rewatches very orderly or burn through the season at will and then talk about it?
    I'm very orderly. One episode every weekday. So yesterday I started Season 7.
    Calculus and Alcohol don't mix. Never drink and derive.

Comment

As I haven't time on every weekday I watch more than one when I have the time. But I re-rewatch older ones in beetween. And I have noticed that more than 4 eps a day would cause weird dreams
      sigpic

Comment

I've stuck to the one episode every weekday as well. Going on GW to write something about the episode varies though. Sometimes my brain doesn't want to work on that and is just quite happy just to chill out with watching the episode, especially if I'd had a busy day at work.

Comment

Ok, well I've just hit season 9..

Comment

Originally posted by Trig View Post
            Ok, well I've just hit season 9..
            Wow good for you! I'm way behind but since its my 4th time through I don't feel so bad.
            sigpic Gets better with age!

Conventions:
            Creation Vancouver SG Con 2009 - 2010 - 2011 - 2012
            GateCon Vancouver 2011
            Creation Chicago SG Con 2013 - 2014

Comment

Originally posted by DustyBadger View Post
              By coincidence Im on season 7 right now. Do you guys do these rewatches very orderly or burn through the season at will and then talk about it?
              I try to limit myself to an episode a day, so as to be able to enjoy Stargate all month long, but lately I've been watching more and more of the episodes at the beginning of the month. It's just so good....

Comment

I finished season 6 last night yay very happy to see my Daniel again
                sigpic
                My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

I keep procrastinating....there are just too many shows to catch up on all at the same time. Damn you PVR!!!

Conventions:
                  GateCon Vancouver 2011

Comment

By the time season 7 started the first time round I just couldn't get enough of Stargate. It was about the start of season 7 that my obsession with the show really kicked in, and hasn't really stopped!!!

I wanted to know more about it and my search for more SG-1 news was found in a magazine on a shelf of a newsagent on the High Street of my then home town of East Grinstead in the UK. It was all about behind the scenes stuff and what great adventures awaited me in season 7 of SG-1!

I never imagined then that I would end up meeting many of the actors, and seeing some of the actual sets and locations I first read about in that magazine! I'm sure I kept it, but with moving from one continent to another it must have got lost in all the hard decisions I had to make with the terrifyingly high cost of shipping stuff!

Comment

We'll usually watch one episode a day. Sometimes less when other shows are clamoring for attention (in a David Attenborough phase for the moment), but I cant stay away for long and usually compensates by watching several episodes on one knight.

But there is no "official" Gateworld rewatch schedual then I gather.
                      I hope you like Guinness, sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for... food.
                      -Col. Jack O'Neill. Lost City part 1.

Comment

Originally posted by MylittleEli View Post
                        Wow good for you! I'm way behind but since its my 4th time through I don't feel so bad.
                        Third time for me iirc, but then again I didnt catch it religiously when it aired..

Comment

Originally posted by Trig View Post
                          Third time for me iirc, but then again I didnt catch it religiously when it aired..
                          Ya me neither. I actually didn't start watching an SG until Atlantis was airing season 3. I caught a few episodes over the years but that was all.

Conventions:
                          GateCon Vancouver 2011

Comment

Ahh back in the days of an actual Sci-Fi channel, imagine that..

Comment

When will we be able to nominate awards for season 7?

Comment

Second time through the whole shebang for me - I let the DVDs age a couple years, like a fine wine. Keeping on the Rewatch schedule for now with 5 episodes per week.

Comment

Working...
                                X