This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello fellow Stargate fans...

I have been a big fan of the Stargate series since 2002 ... The Rewatch idea is brilliant! It's the best way to keep the franchise alive so to speak..

I started the Rewatch yesterday and boy it felt good to see the SG1 team in action again..

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Traveler Enroute1 View Post
      Rewatch Rocks, indeed.

A little confused; thought the pace was one ep per day. It's day 2 and some are way ahead! Guess it's ok to pace myself as long as I see all of Season 1 by the end of August.

So I'll just keep enjoying myself!
      They've set it up for 5 episodes a week, so it's like a month per season. 5 episodes in 7 days allows a bit of wiggle room for folks who have work, school, etc. So you can do an episode every day or so or, if you're feeling adventurous, you can knock out several a day with a mini-marathon.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
        Always the way!!! Luckily for me with the re-watch that I'm working part-time, with only a commute of half an hour each way, so I get the afternoon to grab a late lunch and an episode of Stargate to enjoy with it. As much as full time would be better for my bank balance at least I've got a nice Stargate... er I mean...life/work balance!
        Sounds like you have the absolute best priorities
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Yes! I've been re-watching Stargate, SG-1, SGA, The Ark of Truth, and Continuum for some time. Watching them simultaneously with others is a wonderful idea.

Count me in!
          My Stargate Re-Watch Blog: Wormhole!

Comment

I was already up to season 4 again. but went back to Season one for the rewatch
            no means no, and so does pepper spray
            Sig by The Carpenter
            sigpic

Comment

Well I've started the rewatch-athon. It's addicting. I started with the movie and the next couple of episodes. I thought that Daniel's and Carter's connection with sciences was spot on when the team went back to Abydos. Listening to them answer/response to theoretical science application was pretty good. The actors made it very good and "real." I was back into my Stargate universe (no pun, intended). Looking forward to this whole deal.

Comment

Will Gateworld be updating their page on what episode we will be watching together? Like “Children of the Gods” August 1 & “The Enemy Within” August 3rd and so on? This will be a good way for fans to be organised and actually be watching it together as a whole Stargate family.

Comment

I'm slightly confused where or how to post about what episode I'm watching. I'm a little behind and just started watching COTG with my cat (My cat LOVES watching Stargate with me lol) today but not sure how or where to post it. I'm on Facebook and have "liked" Gateworld. Do I just say something on there or what? A little confused.

Comment

I just watched the first episode of stargate sg-1. I have seen all of the episodes more than once. Last night when I watched the first episode I got my family to watch it with me they have never seen it before now they say that it is a good show and they are planning to watch the rest of the show with me.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone! Despite being a member for over 2 years, this is my first post - I just wanted to share a link to my Blog of the rewatch, I'm hoping to review every episode as I watch it but I'm notorious for leaving projects half-finished. We'll see how long I can keep this up - it should be easier than other projects as I love Stargate. I've never really blogged before, and I've never reviewed anything before either, so really it's more a collection of my thoughts and observations on each episode.

Comment

Originally posted by neoncrazy101 View Post
                        I'm slightly confused where or how to post about what episode I'm watching. I'm a little behind and just started watching COTG with my cat (My cat LOVES watching Stargate with me lol) today but not sure how or where to post it. I'm on Facebook and have "liked" Gateworld. Do I just say something on there or what? A little confused.
                        If you go to the forum list, you'll find a section dedicated to SG1 (there are separate sections for SGA and SGU and many other things). In the SG1 section you'll find subsections for each season as well as threads about SG1 in general. Go to the appropriate season in which you will find threads for each episode. Find the right episode and join the discussion!
                        Calculus and Alcohol don't mix. Never drink and derive.

Comment

This link will take you to the season 1 episode folders http://forum.gateworld.net/forums/33-Season-One
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh ok I didn't realize that it was in those sections. Wow i feel like an idiot. Thanks guys!

Comment

I didn't know they were on FB! I just 'liked' them too...thanks for the info!
                              sigpic
                              sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                              "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Wow, did two eps today, so I'm on track!

Thanks to all who helped me out of my confusion about the rewatch. I got it!

Just finished a lengthier than planned commentary on Emancipation. Gotta be careful I'm not nitpicking. Sometimes little bits jump out at me now when I missed them the first couple of times around.

If it seems like I'm poking holes, forgive me, I'm not! I love Stargate, all of it! Oh dear, must be loopy from steeping in Stargate lore too long today.

Time to regroup and rewatch tomorrow! May your dial home device function well, all.
                                MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
                                sigpic
                                Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

Working...
                                X