This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darren View Post
    Very nice, Deltah! My brain didn't recognize the two chevrons as rewind arrows, so what do you think about making the regular triangle arrows orangy like the chevrons (maybe with a slight gradiant)? (This one: http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6124/...8a782438b5.jpg )

If you could e-mail me a layered version with a transparent background to webmaster -at- gateworld -dot- net, I'd love to use it as a logo. Thanks!
    Aw, cool, I'm flattered that you like them! I just sent some files via e-mail. So let me know if it didn't work or something.

Comment

Just popped in disc one from the two disc Ultimate Edition, later tomorrow we'll be watching the theatrical release. Great stuff....fun exercise during the film is to try and 'replace' O'Neil and Jackson from the film with O'Neill (two L's!) and Jackson from SG1
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut975 View Post
        Just popped in disc one from the two disc Ultimate Edition, later tomorrow we'll be watching the theatrical release. Great stuff....fun exercise during the film is to try and 'replace' O'Neil and Jackson from the film with O'Neill (two L's!) and Jackson from SG1
        Actually in the movie it's O'Neal and his son was called Tyler instead of Charlie.

Comment

We're getting geared up for the Stargate Rewatch Fitness Challenge over at Sparkpeople.com on the Stargate team. The largest fitness and weightloss free web community is a great site, come on over and check us out!

For the Rewatch Fitness Challenge, we're going to be matching cardio fitness minutes with minutes watched for the episodes we rewatch! Some folks are going to get on a treadmill or elliptical during their rewatch, others are going to do the exercise, then plunk down and watch.

This week we're starting with the prewatch of the origianl movie, and that's only 121 minutes of fitness time to match to meet the challenge. I'd love to see folks join in on this challenge here on Gateworld, even if ya'll don't want to join Sparkpeople. Just post a message that tells everyone that you matched your minutes and watched the film! You can share as much or as little info about what you did during your exercise time as you like.

We'll be adding fun 'drinking game' style strength challenges next month for the series, so get ready!

Feel free to contact me on sparkpeople with any questions, I have the same screen name there: Leydhawk

Comment

I know that a lot of the people participating in this haven't actually seen it all before, so is there going to be a policy on spoilers?

Comment

Love the idea of the rewatch. I mean it gives me a reason to do it again. will be my 5th time through sg1, and I always seem to pick up something new. I will be watching the movie tonight. Can't wait.

Also I'm not going to lie I didn't read this whole thred, are we going to be posting in here or under somewhere else for the episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by Starfox1313 View Post
                Love the idea of the rewatch. I mean it gives me a reason to do it again. will be my 5th time through sg1, and I always seem to pick up something new. I will be watching the movie tonight. Can't wait.

Also I'm not going to lie I didn't read this whole thred, are we going to be posting in here or under somewhere else for the episodes.
                Every episode has it's thread in this forum, like Stargate Prewatch: Stargate the Movie!
                also here is a link to the section where all the seasons have their subforums with threads named after each episode. I am not sure if Darren is going to use existing thread, or will create new ones, but it is safe to say that discussions will take place in that section
                sigpic

Comment

I just went and picked up the movie, going to watch it tonight!

Comment

Here's a signature I made for the re-watch. I'm gonna make others. I'm just starting.
                    It may not have turned out as I wanted it, but hey, I haven't used Photoshop for a few months. I may have been good, but not as good as I used to be.
                    I have other ideas that I'll use maybe for others' sigantures or for a banner
                    If anyone has an idea for a signature, I'd be glad to help or make them for you if you want.
                    Photoshop is awesome.

Comment

Hey guys! I am really looking forward to the rewatch!

I just started getting into stargate sg-1 a couple weeks ago when I found this site!

Comment

It's too bad I didn't see this whole rewatch thing sooner. I had already started my own rewatch of Stargate at the end of Feb. I'm already in SG-1 season 10 and Atlantis season 3.

Comment

I watched the orignal movie last night
                          sigpic
                          My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                          poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

I'll be watching the Original Movie at some point this weekend...
                            "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                            Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                            Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                            Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                            I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                            To thy own self... Be true
                            May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

I'll see the original movie this saturday again (I had see it yesterday), but this saturday my job will be sure horribly bored, so...
                              You don't have a soul, you are a soul. You have a body
                              C.S. Lewis

Comment

I'm gonna wait until Aug 5 to watch the movie, because I should be getting the Bluray version for my bday and I'd rather wait for the best experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X