Creation Stargate Convention Vancouver - 27.04.-29.04.2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CareBear View Post
    Ohhh and by the way should I be worried if I haven't gotten my email ticket and no response from the tickets email at creation? As the convention is on Friday and I have no pdf ticket yet. *starts to really really worry*
    They'll ask you when they do respond to check your spam folder in case it got misplaced there, but I would also suggest trying the customer service email and explaining the situation.

Comment

I just checked all my junk folders and nothing.

Comment

Ok. FINALLY made it to Vancouver after being up all night doing last minute preparations for the trip and all day travelling pretty much. Just need to figure out some last minute details and then we shall be good for this weekend.

Ohhh and by the way should I be worried if I haven't gotten my email ticket and no response from the tickets email at creation? As the convention is on Friday and I have no pdf ticket yet. *starts to really really worry*
        They will ask for proof so you should contact them as you need the pdf file....at the very least proof of payment so if you can get your credit card receipt that would help. Once the convention gets going, they get busy and the people at the table are less apt to help resolve the situation without some form of proof of payment.
        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
          They will ask for proof so you should contact them as you need the pdf file....at the very least proof of payment so if you can get your credit card receipt that would help. Once the convention gets going, they get busy and the people at the table are less apt to help resolve the situation without some form of proof of payment.
          Lets just hope I can log into my old bank's website to get statements from a year ago then. If not I'm kinda SoL it looks like.

Comment

Ok. FINALLY made it to Vancouver after being up all night doing last minute preparations for the trip and all day travelling pretty much. Just need to figure out some last minute details and then we shall be good for this weekend.

Hi Carebear:
            I don't have mine yet either. Seems every year we have to remind them that they need to send the information to us. Just send them another note to remind them. Include Gary or Adam in the email.
            Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Hi guys, I've been awake for 24 hours and spent most of that time on a plane or at an airport. But I'm here I'm in Van. Staying at a Richmond hotel for one night. -)

Originally posted by doublecut View Post
              Ok, so good news, and bad news.

In order for them to show, though...there are two rules. NO AUTOGRAPHS. They are there to relax and hang out with us, not to sign. This is a rule I will be strictly enforcing myself. If you try, I'll be personally asking you to leave. Don't put me in that position. Candid photos will be allowed if the guests choose to. That's up to them individually. But please ask them politely. And no paparazzi style shots from a distance.

Is that cool with everyone?
              Sounds amazing. Huge thanks. And of course, the rules are more than o.k.

Originally posted by Geoi McKay View Post
              I am here in Burnaby! What a bloody nightmare though!
              *hugs* Sounds really terrible.

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
              According the schedule posted, there's no pre-reg on Thursday night.
              I'm not surprised. They don't do pre-regs a day prior to the con at other 3-days-SG-cons as well. So, no stress for our Thursday meet-up.

And now I'll take a look at the schedule.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Carson Beckett View Post
                Same here, particularly with Adam saying the convention wasn't going away, rather "transforming" and with the lack of a Star Trek convention in Vancouver this year, I'm thinking it might include something of a combined type of con, since there is a fair amount of crossover from Star Trek and Stargate actors.
                Well with Grimm and OUAT doing so well and other companies thinking of Cons with them (inc. Creation) I can't see them NOT taking advantage of the many Canadian actors still working in and around Vancouver.....Lexa Doig's new series "Continuum" also films in BC....somehow I can't quite see Creation giving up Vancouver yet...

Deeds xx
                sigpic
                Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Ahhhhhhhhhh. The schedule! Had i known things were going to start so late i might have not opted to attend friday. I thought it was an all day event! I have a rehearsal that afternoon that i was okay with because i thought could see people in the morning. Grrrrr. Oh well, at least I will get the chance to meet all you lovely people and it looks like i won't have to use up a sick day. Bonus.

Glad to hear most have made it here safely. Welcome to Vancouver! Sorry about the rain. See you all at dinner!
                  Last edited by picardythirds; 26 April 2012, 12:30 AM.

Comment

So who's up for going out exploring today?

Anyone else staying at the Holiday Inn across the street from the Hilton?

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                      I will. But I guess I just have to store my suitcase there and then I won't be back at around 5 pm to really check into my room.
                      sigpic

Comment

A few of us are going to be in the lobby of the Holiday Inn at 9 am to hope on the sky train and go exploring if anyone else would like to join us.

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                          So who's up for going out exploring today?

I am, until tomorrow (my jetlag hotel, 10 hour flight Wednesday), then I am moving across to the Hilton.

Comment

Does anyone know if there is somewhere to print stuff from the Net at the Hilton?

Comment

I just talked with Leticia, and there's no pre-regitration for the convention on Thursday night.

Comment

YAY CANADA!!!!!

Got into Victoria yesterday, and will head to the Hilton later today after exploring Victoria a bit more.

On a far less exciting note, does anyone have a charger for a Canon NB-5L battery pack (Cannon S100 camera) that I could borrow if necessary ? My friend forgot hers and is worried that her battery is going to run out before we even get to the con!
                                sigpic
                                ~~sig created by bailey1ak~~

Comment

Working...
                                X