Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I can't see why not as a GW member you fit the criteria...BUT David is the Mini Grand Pooh Bah...so he has the final say
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Oh David, I must say you're looking very fine today

*Crosses fingers will be able to come*
      The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
      |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Getting excited to meet all of you folks and go to the con. Dan S. is a sweet guy. How cool is all of this?

Quick question - when is most everyone landing? I'm landing midafternoon Weds and wanted to pack in a little vaca with 'gating'. Have a few options to play tourist on Thursday and would open to getting together if anyone is interested.
        sigpic
        Vancouver 2010
        Chicago 2010
        Chicago 2011
        Jack's CSM

Comment

Hey everyone, I've asked with TPTB of the Friday Dinner, and as of right now, I can go!!! It's not yet definate, but 98% chance i'll be there. I'm so excited now, I can't go to any conventions this year, so this is my make-up event. Can't wait to see you all there.
          The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
          |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

I was just up at the creation site and saw that the gold passes are no longer available and the following have been added to the guest list:

DAVID NYKL (Zelenka of Stargate Atlantis)
            CRAIG VERONI (Grodin of Stargate Atlantis)
            No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

YESSSSS!!!! Dr. Z!!

Much awesomeness will be had. We need to kidnap a Czech to help with translations, though.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                YESSSSS!!!! Dr. Z!!

Much awesomeness will be had. We need to kidnap a Czech to help with translations, though.
                I knew you'd be happy about the additions. As soon as I saw them, I thought of you.

sigpic

Comment

DJF-- I think you need to bring a print out of all your lovely sig pics to dinner so some of us can drool with you in person <G>

DeeJ
                  Click here for the latest news on Michael Shanks

Michael Shanks Online

Daniel Fanfic Archive ~ My SG-1 Scribbles ~ My Pros Scribbles

Comment

Hi everyone,

I've been lurking for a while, but I just wanted to jump in and say that I'm going to be in Vancouver in April for the convention too! Its my college graduation present from my mom, and one last hurrah before I leave to move to Israel... Anyway, I'm coming in from way out on the east coast, yeah, I know, I'm nuts to fly that far, but its the only one that fits in my schedule, and even thats a stretch, because I'm skipping two days of classes to go! Um, I would love to meet up with people, since apparently Stargate has yet to make its presence known at school, and I'm feeling a bit alone here. You all seem like really cool people, so we'll see.

Mirnell (aka Sarah)

Comment

Originally posted by Mirnell
                      Hi everyone,

I've been lurking for a while, but I just wanted to jump in and say that I'm going to be in Vancouver in April for the convention too! Its my college graduation present from my mom, and one last hurrah before I leave to move to Israel... Anyway, I'm coming in from way out on the east coast, yeah, I know, I'm nuts to fly that far, but its the only one that fits in my schedule, and even thats a stretch, because I'm skipping two days of classes to go! Um, I would love to meet up with people, since apparently Stargate has yet to make its presence known at school, and I'm feeling a bit alone here. You all seem like really cool people, so we'll see.

Mirnell (aka Sarah)
                      You need to start 'pimping' the show-- invite friends in to watch it, and then watch them get hooked <G> Congratulations on your forthcoming graduation!
                      Dana Jeanne
                      Click here for the latest news on Michael Shanks

Michael Shanks Online

Daniel Fanfic Archive ~ My SG-1 Scribbles ~ My Pros Scribbles

Comment

Welcome Mirnell. I hope that you'll be at the Friday night GW dinner. And don't worry you're not the only one flying in from the east coast. I'm not myself but I know of at least one other person who is.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Thanks for the invite to the dinner... I wasn't sure about it, being new here and all. I'll have to track back through the posts to find the info, though. And regarding pimping the show around here, its hard, due to the fact that I work in theatre, and most theatre people (no offense meant) are a bit narrow minded, and anything falling under the sci fi categrory, is too much for them. That, and because the department is so small, I don't get a chance to meet too many other people, and to be honest, I'm not that close with the theatre department anyway. I'm a bit of a loner, if you can't tell by the above.

Hope to see you all in just over a month!

Mirnell

Comment

Creation has come out with the other ticket options for the April convention.

PREFERRED DAILY SEATING:
                            Here's the best way to attend a single day of the convention. It includes a reserved seat in our main theatre and autographs from those stars signing as below.

FRIDAY PREFERRED SEATING: Includes in person autographs from TERYL ROTHERY & PETER WILLIAMS: $65

SATURDAY PREFERRED SEATING: Includes in person autographs from DON DAVIS & MICHAEL SHANKS: $65

SUNDAY: Includes in person autographs from CHRISTOPHER JUDGE and TONY AMENDOLA: $65

FRIDAY NIGHT "CABARET WITH THE STARS"which tentatively includes these various "acts"
                            Don Davis presents "PROSE in LIGHT and DARK"
                            Teryl Rothery in "HELLO, TERYL" a night of song
                            Peter Williams in "REGGAE FEVER" a sing along!
                            PREFERRED RESERVED SEATING: $50

GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS:
                            Will be sold at the convention only, for a price to be announced. These tickets will allow you access into the entire convention day with a non-reserved seat.

SET VISITS:
                            At the time of this writing, a very few STARGATE SG-1 and STARGATE ATLANTIS SET VISITS and BUS PASSAGE TO AND FROM THE HOTEL are still available. These set visits, ordered at this time (as of March 1, 2005), may take place in conflict with some of the more major appearances of guests at the convention on Saturday as you will be on the later buses to leave for the sets. We will do our best to avoid conflicts but at this time we can not promise that you will not miss a major star's on-stage talk. Please note: we will be unable to accommodate requests for friends to go together unless all the tickets are purchased under the same name.

The few set visits we have left are priced at $325

sigpic

Comment

Okay, back in January it seemed like April was forever away... and now it's just over a month until we get to meet up in Vancouver, BC!! As I've said before, I can hardly wait!!!

Does anyone know when we will be able to purchase the photo-ops? So far, I haven't seen them listed on the Creation website. I sure wish they were able to put more info out sooner - I'm trying to be patient, honest I am!

Anyway, that's all - just wanted to touch base. Looking forward to seeing you all soon.

Blessings,
                              OregonJen

Thanks for the VanCon sig, Nathan!

Comment

I am flying from Florida and am having a hard time getting a flight under 500 dollars. I realize that it is just over a month until when I am flying out but does anyone have any suggestions on what airlines have cheap flights?

Comment

Working...
                                X