Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

L.A., Baby '10!!! (Official SG Con, Los Angeles 2010)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

L.A., Baby '10!!! (Official SG Con, Los Angeles 2010)

Okay... not going to be able to get on here all next week. Work will be CRAZY. So I'm making us our little present now. Haha!

Here's what we know so far:

Next year's con will be at the Marriott LAX on November 5-7, 2010.

Add updates as you hear stuff and start saving that cash.
    Last edited by M2W; 08 November 2009, 10:35 PM.
    sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Now that I have this year's program, I can give a little more info about next year's con.

Looks like the Gold Weekend stuff is like usual, so I suppose for now we can assume everything else will be the same or similar to how it's been before.

It says Ben will be present (tentatively) at the Farscape con going on at the hotel that weekend, so maybe he'll make an appearance at the Stargate one too like he did this year.

Add stuff if you know something I don't know... which is likely.
    sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

*subscribe*
      sigpic
      sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE View Post
        *subscribe*
        sigpic

Comment

You'll have to party without me...........but there's 2011..

Comment

But at least we'll have you back in '11. Not that far off in the grand scheme of things, right? Soon enough there will be another thread from me announcing that one. Haha!

-----------------------------------------------

I was thinking... maybe in '10 we could arrange some sort of meet-up? Might be fun. I vaguely remember talking about that in '07 or '08 thread, but I could be wrong.
            Last edited by M2W; 09 November 2009, 07:55 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

A meet up sounds like a good idea. It's usaully always been people meeting others by chance while walking around or at the bar (at least that's what happened at Burbank. Not sure about LA, seeing as I couldn't go). It'll be good to have a time and place for everyone to gather so that nobody misses anyone.

Comment

*follows L-JADE's example and subscribes*

We re-upped our tickets for next year.

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle View Post

Niceeeee!!!... and it was very nice to see you again! *hugs*
                  Now post your pretty pictures, woman!
                  sigpic
                  sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE View Post
                    Niceeeee!!!... and it was very nice to see you again! *hugs*
                    Now post your pretty pictures, woman!
                    I will I will!!!! I've just been swamped with going back to work right after I got home from the con. It kinda sucks but it doesn't - I'm a photographer by trade, and then I have ALLLLLL kinds of pics from the con.... And I don't feel like editing them! Dangit!

But I will, and I'll post some tonight.
                    Last edited by Chelle; 12 November 2009, 11:07 PM.

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

I was seriously tempted to get a ticket for 2010 - I had seats in Row B this year which was excellent - but I don't know if I can justify three US/Canada trips next year.

However I shall follow the thread....maybe everything will fall into place like it did this year.
                      The Wraith the Wraith are a very bad race. A very bad race indeed
                      Next convention: Creation LA SG/FS/Eureka WH13 Sanctuary TriCon

Comment

That'd be awesome.
                        sigpic

Comment

come on lotto win! LA was so much fun, but with 3 cons on the schedule for next summer already, i think i may have found my limit.. maybe..

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle View Post

me too!! me too!! I'll see you all there, as I re-upped, and got one for my mom too!! and a big meet up sounds lovely, shall we say in the lobby the evening before? Lets get things organized, then no one can say we did not warn them
                            Music and Stargate
                            sigpic
                            Perfection

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake View Post
                              me too!! me too!! I'll see you all there, as I re-upped, and got one for my mom too!! and a big meet up sounds lovely, shall we say in the lobby the evening before? Lets get things organized, then no one can say we did not warn them

Stop making it so hard for me to resist!!!
                              The Wraith the Wraith are a very bad race. A very bad race indeed
                              Next convention: Creation LA SG/FS/Eureka WH13 Sanctuary TriCon

Comment

Working...
                              X