Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

L.A., Baby '10!!! (Official SG Con, Los Angeles 2010)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nakedwesley View Post
    That does surprise me too. Had they gotten Claudia Black again, and Alan Tudyk or Alexis Denisof for the Whedon con, maybe I'd have considered it.
    If Alexis was going to be there...I totally would have done it (no question about it!) Mmmm...Wesley!
    sigpic

Comment

Check out the new brochure for the three cons:

http://www.creationent.com/cal/con_i..._show10_lg.jpg

Aside from the 5 listed on the brochure, I count 18 extra guests, so maybe they do have two more guests to announce! *please please please*

Originally posted by off_the_post18 View Post
      I had sent Gary an email a while back asking some questions about the Super Gold and he stated that they had sold quite a few at that point. Not sure how many that is by their standards, but I was kind of surprised they had takers.

I know of one person who's got it

Originally posted by nakedwesley View Post
      That does surprise me too. Had they gotten Claudia Black again, and Alan Tudyk or Alexis Denisof for the Whedon con, maybe I'd have considered it.

Same here...
      The Wraith the Wraith are a very bad race. A very bad race indeed
      Next convention: Creation LA SG/FS/Eureka WH13 Sanctuary TriCon

Comment

Anyone going to the Breakfast & Charity Auction on Sunday?

For anyone that has been before, what types of things do they auction off? I am assuming it is memorabilia like the rest of the auctions Creation does.
        sigpic

Comment

Anyone going to the Breakfast & Charity Auction on Sunday?

For anyone that has been before, what types of things do they auction off? I am assuming it is memorabilia like the rest of the auctions Creation does.

I went to the breakfast that was included as part of the SG Gold package last year. It is the same sort of stuff as the other auctions, but mostly smaller stuff - so no banners, but some sweatshirts, autos etc. I got a bunch of ST autos for around $50?

Comment

I know I'm asking a bunch of questions...*looks sheepish* but...

Are any of y'all that are going make Artist Trading Cards (ATC's)?

I trade them on a regular basis and have a whole bunch of SciFi themed ones (including Stargate and Farscape) that I would love to trade with others.

I will also have some to give away, so if you are interested in one, just hit me up. I'll have at least 2 dozen different SG ones, featuring different characters and places, etc....maybe more if I get around to making some others.

In the spoilers are a bunch of pics of recent SciFi (or TV themed) ones that I have swapped...

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

GOLD TICKET GIVEAWAY

I have a gold ticket, Seat B5, for LA that I'm giving away. First person to PM me, it's YOURS.
              sigpic

Comment

Can't PM you don't have the rights..

Comment

I know I'm asking a bunch of questions...*looks sheepish* but...

Are any of y'all that are going make Artist Trading Cards (ATC's)?

I don't, but I'd love to see what you make. Not sure how we'll find each other in the con madness - we need a seating chart!

Originally posted by txTart View Post
                  GOLD TICKET GIVEAWAY

I have a gold ticket, Seat B5, for LA that I'm giving away. First person to PM me, it's YOURS.

Oh you're not coming? That's a shame!

I missed the end of the Joe Meet & Greet Auction - last time I looked the ticket was at $600.

Whedon Meet and Greets are up now too - hopes for another guest are diminishing

Comment

No more callers, we have a winner. By 2 minutes!

Congrats, Syble. B5 is yours. PM me your email address.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kathryn View Post

I don't, but I'd love to see what you make. Not sure how we'll find each other in the con madness - we need a seating chart!

Oh you're not coming? That's a shame!

I missed the end of the Joe Meet & Greet Auction - last time I looked the ticket was at $600.

Whedon Meet and Greets are up now too - hopes for another guest are diminishing
                      We do need a seating chart! LOL! I will have my binder full of the ATC's with me all weekend, so hopefully we might me up and you can see them (and take a couple if you are interested.)

I just forked over some money to Creation for the Shanks M&G. Joe was *way* to out of my price range. Might bid on the VIP pass now though, since they lowered the price to $300.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sylvie View Post
                        I'm so sorry about that. I thought anyone could send a PM. : (
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kathryn View Post

$ 700
                          sigpic

Comment

I just forked over some money to Creation for the Shanks M&G. Joe was *way* to out of my price range. Might bid on the VIP pass now though, since they lowered the price to $300.[/QUOTE]

I forked over cash for the Shanks M&G too. I've done it before and he was wonderful. I was thinking about trying for Joe this time, but way to high for me. Michael is my favorite anyway so hope he doesn't mind seeing me again Figured this was my last con so why not.

Comment

Originally posted by scout3377 View Post
                              I forked over cash for the Shanks M&G too. I've done it before and he was wonderful. I was thinking about trying for Joe this time, but way to high for me. Michael is my favorite anyway so hope he doesn't mind seeing me again Figured this was my last con so why not.
                              This will be my first M&G at a Creation Con, I am looking forward to it. I took a lot of crap from Shanks at Dragon*Con over a costume choice, so it will be interesting to see if he remembers it. He is my favorite SG-1er, so I doubt I will suffer much hardship. LOL. I really wanted to try for Joe as well, but yeah...maybe another time!

Last Con? (it will be my last one for the year...bummer.)
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sylvie View Post
                                Originally posted by txTart View Post
                                I'm so sorry about that. I thought anyone could send a PM. : (
                                Until you get to so many posts you can't.

Comment

Working...
                                X