This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spinny magee View Post
    Morjana is now back, she put a post up about some pink raygun thing!
    Originally posted by Hatusu View Post
    Morjana posted once on Twitter, but she didn't respond to a direct message (like a PM) from me. Morjana is the person who convinced me to join Twitter, so it was good to see her post, but I'm hoping for more.
    It is so very good to hear that Morjana is getting back on-line. It seems like she's doing it a bit at a time just to find her way back in to things. It's so good to know she's out there. I'm sure she'll find her way back to us here at GW eventually.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Yeah, i think her return will be slow and on her terms.

So I'd personally suggest to folks to just give her space and let her come back as she wants to.

She's got a lot of stuff going on in her real life and that takes priority over anything here.
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
        Yeah, i think her return will be slow and on her terms.

So I'd personally suggest to folks to just give her space and let her come back as she wants to.

She's got a lot of stuff going on in her real life and that takes priority over anything here.
        Hear, hear!!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
        K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Working...
        X