• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the news PG15.

Morjana, I hope things improve for you soon. *hugs*
    sigpic

Comment

I'm very saddened to hear that Morjana's not quite "100%" at the moment. We've exchanged many PM's and feel that she's become a good friend here at GW.

I share everyone else's sentiments and hope things get better for her soon.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

cheers Peter for the news, lets all hope that Morjana feel better soon.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin1701 View Post
          cheers Peter for the news, lets all hope that Morjana feel better soon.
          I've been very worried and trying to reach Morjana by e-mail. I should have checked here first. I appreciate the update, but has anyone talked to Morjana recently?
          Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

not since she told us about taking time off

It's up to her to make contact. she knows we're here and we're worried about her, but she'll come back when/if she feels able to do so
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Where is Morjana?
              I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

She had some personal issues and is taking an undetermined time off of the fandom, well the internet
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                  She had some personal issues and is taking an undetermined time off of the fandom, well the internet
                  Oh, I had no idea, I've been worried about her lately, I hope she'll work everything out and come back soon .

Comment

She's off Twitter too, and she's the one that got me hooked on it. :-P

I'll worry until I hear from her.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                      Ok, we've heard back from morjana. I won't go into details, but let's just say that she's...not 100%, but getting there. Unfortunately, she will not be returning to the board for some time. I bid you to keep her in your thoughts for the next little while.

And that's all I'm gonna say.
                      morjana...we miss you, wish you well and hope you can return to us soon!

PG15...thanks for the info.

Comment

Good news everyone!

Morjana popped into the SG1 Spoilergate Yahoo group today to let us know about her current situation. Again, I won't go into specifics, but I'll just say that things are going well; however, something has come up that makes it necessary for her to stay off the 'net for a while longer.

Please keep her in your prayers and hopes.

Oh, and a big hearty "you're welcome!" to all those who thanked me.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                          Good news everyone!

Morjana popped into the SG1 Spoilergate Yahoo group today to let us know about her current situation. Again, I won't go into specifics, but I'll just say that things are going well; however, something has come up that makes it necessary for her to stay off the 'net for a while longer.

Please keep her in your prayers and hopes.

Oh, and a big hearty "you're welcome!" to all those who thanked me.
                          I'm relieved to hear that Morjana is okay. Thanks for the update, PG15.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                          K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

That's very good news! Thanks PG
                            sigpic

Comment

Morjana is now back, she put a post up about some pink raygun thing!
                              Tst

Comment

Morjana posted once on Twitter, but she didn't respond to a direct message (like a PM) from me. Morjana is the person who convinced me to join Twitter, so it was good to see her post, but I'm hoping for more.

Comment

Working...
                                X