Creation Vancouver Convention Con 2009 Transportation Connection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nate View Post
    I will be arriving at 12:20 on the 31st.. Got to run through Customs but hopefully it won't be too long. Want to meet at the Tim Hortons at International Arrivals? If you want to trade cell numbers PM me.
    Is this past security by the taxi rank?
    Any excuse to go to Timmy's is good!
    Sending PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Anyone else arriving on the 1st? *is hopeful*
      Sigs by the very gifted Luciana
      STARCON - For further information, please go to: aurorisentertainment

Comment

Originally posted by MSBurned08 View Post
        How about we shoot for 9am-12pm... That way, we can get a good look around and then grab lunch before con activities start..??..
        It's a date, my friend!! You can help me look for Pokemon goodies for my little boy and anime comics for my 18 year old daughter, and I'll help you with your huge long shopping ist

Comment

Originally posted by medusacascade View Post
          It's a date, my friend!! You can help me look for Pokemon goodies for my little boy and anime comics for my 18 year old daughter, and I'll help you with your huge long shopping ist
          Ouch! Thank for the help, though! 4 more days until I leave!!

Comment

Hey ...sorry just now getting back to this thread. My friend and I are getting in around 10:45a and 11:15a on the 1st. Did I read somewhere you were getting in sometime in the afternoon or did I imagine that?

Comment

Originally posted by LJR02 View Post
              Hey ...sorry just now getting back to this thread. My friend and I are getting in around 10:45a and 11:15a on the 1st. Did I read somewhere you were getting in sometime in the afternoon or did I imagine that?
              My flight is scheduled to land around 12:15 in the afternoon on the 1st.
              sigpic
              Awesome sigs by scifan, Cazz, Luciana, elephantgirl, and GateMedic. Thanks guys!

My Facebook

Comment

Ah, I don't get there until 4.30, guys. I'm sure you don't want to hang around that long waiting. Just a thought, anyways.

Comment

Ah, I don't get there until 4.30, guys. I'm sure you don't want to hang around that long waiting. Just a thought, anyways.
                  Hey! I can't sleep! Jump on Yahoo!!

Comment

Sorry, Burny, didn't see that last message until just now. I'm having major issues with my suitcase weighing in at a ton and a half Well, not literally, but I don't see how I can take out any more than I already have!!!!!!!

Comment

Well, I'm on a coach bus to Vancouver Via rail station right now. Should get there around 5:15.

Wifi on a bus. What more can a girl want. A trip tto Vancouver maybe? Check.
                      sigpic

Comment

Now at the con hotel with 3 other con attendees, we're about to go find something to eat! Yay!

Comment

Working...
                        X