Creation Vancouver Convention Con 2009 Transportation Connection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JacksCSM View Post
    We arrive in SFO on flight 0415 from Denver at Noon. We then depart Denver to YVR on flight 0474 at 12:45 and arrive in Van at 3:02pm.

How does that sound to your plans?
    I may run into you at SFO. If I take United from PHX to YVR via SFO, I leave PHX at 9:30am F#546 arrive SFO at 11:46am. Depart SFO at 12:34pm F#474 and arrive at YVR at 2:50pm.

This is, of course, if the flights are on time. I don't mind sharing a cab. I have bright green luggage.

Comment

Originally posted by aboleyn24 View Post
      My flight is on Tuesday, March 31 and I get in at 6:00PM.
      By the way, the Horizons group will leave at 7:30pm, not 7pm

Comment

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
        I may run into you at SFO. If I take United from PHX to YVR via SFO, I leave PHX at 9:30am F#546 arrive SFO at 11:46am. Depart SFO at 12:34pm F#474 and arrive at YVR at 2:50pm.

This is, of course, if the flights are on time. I don't mind sharing a cab. I have bright green luggage.
        Looks like we're on the same flight from SFO to Van. I'm going to go back into our flight info and check to be sure as they may have 'jiggled' the times a bit.

Let me work on sending you a pic of COL Mike and I so we'll be able to connect.
        sigpic
        Vancouver 2010
        Chicago 2010
        Chicago 2011
        Jack's CSM

Comment

Originally posted by MSBurned08 View Post
          By the way, the Horizons group will leave at 7:30pm, not 7pm
          Still that gives me an hour and a half to get luggage, go through customs, find a cab and get to the hotel. I might make it, I might not and I don't want to hold up the limo. If someone else wants the spot they should have it.

Comment

I'll be arriving on the 25th (around 11am) so will be doing a little sight seeing first - not staying at the Hilton until the day before the convention.
            The Wraith the Wraith are a very bad race. A very bad race indeed
            Next convention: Creation LA SG/FS/Eureka WH13 Sanctuary TriCon

Comment

I'm arriving on the 1st April at 4.30 p.m. I'm not normally a 'pink' person, but will be wearing a bright, fuchshia pink jogging suit and carrying a pink laptop bag. I also have lots of long, dark, curly hair. So if you see what looks like an overweight blood clot in a bad wig toddling along, that's me
              Sigs by the very gifted Luciana
              STARCON - For further information, please go to: aurorisentertainment

Comment

Originally posted by medusacascade View Post
                I'm arriving on the 1st April at 4.30 p.m. I'm not normally a 'pink' person, but will be wearing a bright, fuchshia pink jogging suit and carrying a pink laptop bag. I also have lots of long, dark, curly hair. So if you see what looks like an overweight blood clot in a bad wig toddling along, that's me
                n

Gosh, you're tough!! Hey, do you still want to roam around the mall on the 2nd??

Comment

LOLOL I'm sorry but the visual on that is hilarious. I'm a lab tech and we're known for having a morbid sense of humour.

Comment

Is anyone arriving on the 30th?

Comment

Originally posted by Nynaeve69 View Post
                      LOLOL I'm sorry but the visual on that is hilarious. I'm a lab tech and we're known for having a morbid sense of humour.
                      Hey, comfort before looks, always.

Burny, yep, I'm up for a look round the mall. Can I wear the white velour jogging suit that makes me look like a lard mountain Only kidding, it'llbe the pink one again!!!! Gotcha!

Comment

Hey, comfort before looks, always.

Burny, yep, I'm up for a look round the mall. Can I wear the white velour jogging suit that makes me look like a lard mountain Only kidding, it'llbe the pink one again!!!! Gotcha!
                        Let's do it then!! I got some stuff to look at... We can have an early lunch there before the convention stuff starts, if you want...

Comment

Anyone arriving/estimates they'll be out of customs by around 4.30 - 5 pm on Tuesday March 31st? I'll be flying domestic and arriving around 4.30 is we're on time, so I don't have to deal with customs. I know estimating customs time can be very tricky...
                          Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to.

Comment

Originally posted by Christmaslight View Post
                            Anyone arriving/estimates they'll be out of customs by around 4.30 - 5 pm on Tuesday March 31st? I'll be flying domestic and arriving around 4.30 is we're on time, so I don't have to deal with customs. I know estimating customs time can be very tricky...
                            You are about an hour and a half ahead of me and then I still have to go through customs. Looks like I won't get the chance to split cab fare and will hav to go it alone.

Comment

Originally posted by MSBurned08 View Post
                              Let's do it then!! I got some stuff to look at... We can have an early lunch there before the convention stuff starts, if you want...
                              Sounds amazingly good to me!

Comment

So ... nobody arriving on the 30th at all?

Comment

Working...
                                X