The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*iz creeped out by the super quiet Woohoo house*

But that's just how I feel about it. What do you think?

We think LJ is Awesome! Let's sing a song for her!

Luvnjack is Awesome, like a great big rose blossom...

Three cheers for LJ, cuz she lets us have some fun!

Little Japanese toy say, "Fun no rhyme with Blossom or Awesome!"

I hate to admit it, but Joe's right, guys. They don't rhyme.

Being right gets tiring...
    Last edited by Luvnjoe; 10 September 2009, 11:03 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

Shhhhh! Joe's dreaming about the birthday cards we're going to send him!

Awwww...
      sigpic

Comment

Why is it that when we the WooHoos post PTB pics and stories when we're bored?
        We're so awesome.

And I say Martin for President. I hope he manages to do... everything
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          Why is it that when we the WooHoos post PTB pics and stories when we're bored?
          We're so awesome.

And I say Martin for President. I hope he manages to do... everything
          What are you suggesting? That Martin is some kind of Superman?

That he's some kind of Magic Man?

not that I wood disagree

Comment

*waves tiredly*

Evening woohoos, how is everyone tonight? Thanks for crossing your fingers and toes for me, should find out at some point tomorrow, although I'm fairly confident because you had to have virtually no common sense to be able to pass it. For example:

Spoiler:
            At what age can a person be legally sold alcohol?
            a) 14
            b) 16
            c) 18
            d) 10

So excited about what you posted about the new movie Jumble ! *bounces*

And just cause its been one of those days I need to see pictures like this:

Comment

My two favourite Martin pics. (edit, since Sarai posted while I faffed; I meant Jumble's ones)

You know I finally got aroudn to printing some pictures for my RDA wall today (and find myself surprisingly lacking is hot RDA pics for some reason ) and I nearly... nearly printed that top one to got with it.

Thanks for the woohoo huggles. I am feeling much less fretty today. You know I think this is going to be one of those years I think "*** off 2009, 2010 Bring it ON!!!".

Jann Aww, thaat sucks. At least your consience is clear.

Nad Did I read that right, has your... hs your registration finally been sorted? Woohoo!

Sarai I am crossing everything. Fingers, toes, legs...

And yes, I thunk AT too. And I Fangurl her. It's perfectly and completely acceptable to thunk and fangurl someone of the same sex, regardless of your sexuality, if they are that amazing IMO.

Oooh SGA, SG-1 movie news. oh oh oh... I want to believe. I want to get excited but I am trying to remain cautiously ooptimistic. Hope for the best but prepare for the worst. But Dammmit I want those films NOW!

((((woohoos))))
              sigpic

Comment

*nods at jumble* All that.

...And quite hot.

Love him. Love him. Love him
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*twirls in, full of cocktails*

Now... let's see...
                  *huggles Cags and family*
                  *happy dances with Nad*
                  *crosses fingers for Sarai*
                  *huggles Jann*
                  *happy dances for SG1-3 news* (saw that earlier on Twitter, awesome! )
                  *huggles everyone else just because*

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                  SHOULD we!!?? *jumps up and down* Yay! I have also dropped a suggestion in the Art Challenge suggestion box that we do a Happy Birthday Joe challenge that week. His birthday is on a Friday so we can post it all and link him to the lovely pressies! *jumps up and down some more*
                  *jumps up and down* Yay! What a fab idea!
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    *nods at jumble* All that.

...And quite hot.

Love him. Love him. Love him
                    IdoIdoIdoIdoIdo

Edit:Quite hot????????? QUITE??????

Mistress of the understatement Nad

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

My two favourite Martin pics. (edit, since Sarai posted while I faffed; I meant Jumble's ones)

You know I finally got aroudn to printing some pictures for my RDA wall today (and find myself surprisingly lacking is hot RDA pics for some reason ) and I nearly... nearly printed that top one to got with it.

Thanks for the woohoo huggles. I am feeling much less fretty today. You know I think this is going to be one of those years I think "*** off 2009, 2010 Bring it ON!!!".

Jann Aww, thaat sucks. At least your consience is clear.

Nad Did I read that right, has your... hs your registration finally been sorted? Woohoo!

Sarai I am crossing everything. Fingers, toes, legs...

And yes, I thunk AT too. And I Fangurl her. It's perfectly and completely acceptable to thunk and fangurl someone of the same sex, regardless of your sexuality, if they are that amazing IMO.

Oooh SGA, SG-1 movie news. oh oh oh... I want to believe. I want to get excited but I am trying to remain cautiously ooptimistic. Hope for the best but prepare for the worst. But Dammmit I want those films NOW!

((((woohoos))))
                    But I thought this was your favourite

*waves to Josiane and Sarai*

Comment

sigpic

Comment

*waves back*

I forgot...yay Nad so glad you finally got registration sorted!!

Can barely keep my eyes open, off to bed! I swear, at some point soon I might just get home before 8pm

*huggles one and all*

Comment

*waves back at Jumble*
                          *huggles Sarai* Get some good sleep hun, sounds like you need it!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

But I thought this was your favourite
                            http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...g-2-edit-2.jpg

Yes yes...

I was just...umm, testing... yeah, that's it. I was testing you.

*stares*

*licks lips*

*contemplates prinigint for the middle of my RDA wall*

*waves at a slighty squiffy Josiane* (you better be slightly squiffy if you've been on cocktails!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                              Yes yes...

I was just...umm, testing... yeah, that's it. I was testing you.

*stares*

*licks lips*

*contemplates prinigint for the middle of my RDA wall*

*waves at a slighty squiffy Josiane* (you better be slightly squiffy if you've been on cocktails!
                              That's absolutely the best centrepiece for any wall *glances at kitchen wall* Yep, definitely the best

And it prints up really well........ *gazes into Martin's eyes* Yes. Defintely.

Comment

I am, don't worry! At least if the number of times I'm having to use the backspace key in typing this is anything to go by...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X