Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Jann I can't believe you didn't spot Shep before everyone else

*happy dances with Jann for the end of groupwork* Well done getting it all finished
    Ssshhh...I'm quiet about that...I have to keep up appearances of course

Yup happy with it...only personal work and exams left...and that presentation tomorrow...
    As for the site School site oh and I ofcourse know that something don't work, but we didn't had to make everything work...as long as we explain it well in our presentation tomorrow! with the two representees(sp?) of the Bakker company
    Edit: oh and you should see it in IE or Safari...in firefox the banner on the homepage goes over the poll/search...very strange...and those stupid boys haven't fixed it (I can't fix it coz it's their work and I don't have the files)
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
      You're definitely looking at where ever Martin is. Cause I'm pretty sure the hand has nothing to do with it (I'm lefty too *high five!*)

Yay!!!

Oh, I'm not alone. Good
      You are? WooHood

Actually, there is a difference in brain function between left- and right-handers......... but obviously with that pic it was more a case of each of us honing in on our preferred idol

Comment

*waves* another lefty in here! and proud of it...they say leftys are more balanced but on the computer I do everything the same as a right handed person!

oh and the hand has nothing to do with what you spot first on the picture... but looking from left to right is our culture, since we also read from left to right.

edit: I convinced my dad, Yay. He will even bring me to the station so that I don't have to ride on my bike in the rain!
        sigpic

Comment

Hello Woohoos

A poem

Martin is and Martin was
          the bestest PTB because
          he wears those shorts and has a tool
          Those shorts make other men look the fool

Martin is and Martin can
          for Martin is a humble man
          and modest, hot and thunkalicious
          Oh that Martin is delicious

(that's all I got)

Stupid being away from GW OT

Spoiler:
          I've been away for uber long (LAME!) But hopefully I'll be back more soon. I've been overrun by school lately, and by the stupid pressures that come with stupid dance school with stupid 16 years olds...I decided I don't care now Let the girl be a chubby dancer for crying out loud

I went to the doctor for my flu today, as apparently I have every symptom of swine flu. The doctor didn't run any tests or anything, he just poked my stomach and said I was fine - I hope so...I think a lot of parents would get angry at me for giving their kids swine flu while teaching, hahaha! Feeling nearly better though

And...what was my other OT news that has kept me away from GW?...oh yeah. Boys...one in particular. Boy and birthday sex...oh which I had neither...it's a long story
          sigpic

Comment

You are? WooHood

Actually, there is a difference in brain function between left- and right-handers......... but obviously with that pic it was more a case of each of us honing in on our preferred idol
            Yes I know about that. Left-handers are a common thing in my family.

And according to some researcher: 'left-handers' brains are structured differently in a way that widens their range of abilities'

Dude, we're like... soooooo smart....

Yay Jann, you're smart too.

Hi Bekki
            sigpic

Comment

*tries to stop choking on rapidly inhaled coffee*

The cash prize question of the day on 'This Morning' is:

What is an igloo made from?

a) Snow
              b) Steel
              c) Wood

Love the website Jann Very attractive layout, love the 'spin in' of the text

Comment

Oh that's brilliant news Sarai

So are you moving far? More south or north?

Hmmm. Funny how we've never heard of them before...

.... and suddenly they're all over the country
                Either PTB are branching out or we're just seeing Wood everywhere we go.

I'm sure there's a joke in there somewhere...

Jumble we're moving west of where I am now, more into the suburbs of Leeds. It's a really great house, just on the edge of a bit of a dodgy area. But the surrounding houses are great and there's a very loud alarm (we set it off yesterday ) so we should be fine

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                Hello Woohoos

A poem

Martin is and Martin was
                the bestest PTB because

Martin is and Martin can

(that's all I got)

Spoiler:
                I've been away for uber long (LAME!) But hopefully I'll be back more soon. I've been overrun by school lately, and by the stupid pressures that come with stupid dance school with stupid 16 years olds...I decided I don't care now Let the girl be a chubby dancer for crying out loud

I went to the doctor for my flu today, as apparently I have every symptom of swine flu. The doctor didn't run any tests or anything, he just poked my stomach and said I was fine - I hope so...I think a lot of parents would get angry at me for giving their kids swine flu while teaching, hahaha! Feeling nearly better though

And...what was my other OT news that has kept me away from GW?...oh yeah. Boys...one in particular. Boy and birthday sex...oh which I had neither...it's a long story
                (((Bekki)))

Sounds kinda sucky, hope you're ok !!

Comment

and iglo of wood..Yum...I'll live in it

Oh and I just read this on wiki, because of the whole left-handed stuff.
                  -Left handed people are more likely to have mental disorders...*snort*
                  -Left handed people who use their mouse with the right hand can still write with left...something right handed people can't ! How smart...

Does someone know if Martin is right or left-handed? I'm sure Jumbly has noticed that while watching all of his stuff!

EDIT:

*giggles*

McManus also says that the increase in the 20th century of people identifying as left-handed could produce a corresponding intellectual advance and a leap in the number of mathematical, sporting, or artistic geniuses.

I don't do sports or mahs and I'm also not very artistic
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                    *waves* another lefty in here! and proud of it...they say leftys are more balanced but on the computer I do everything the same as a right handed person!

oh and the hand has nothing to do with what you spot first on the picture... but looking from left to right is our culture, since we also read from left to right.

edit: I convinced my dad, Yay. He will even bring me to the station so that I don't have to ride on my bike in the rain!
                    Well now, this is interesting. How many other WooHoos are left-handed? Anyone?

Hello Woohoos

A poem

Martin is and Martin was
                    the bestest PTB because

Martin is and Martin can

(that's all I got)

Spoiler:

Love the poem, so true

Glad you didn't have the dreaded pig flu, and that you're starting to feel better

*hugs* for being kept away from GW so much

No birthday sex? Shame Mind you, if you had the flu......... probably best not Like to share the rest of the story?

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                    Yes I know about that. Left-handers are a common thing in my family.

And according to some researcher: 'left-handers' brains are structured differently in a way that widens their range of abilities'

Dude, we're like... soooooo smart....

Yay Jann, you're smart too.

Hi Bekki
                    Of course we are! I mean, look around you, see where we are - the smartest and funnest place on GW

Comment

Iglo of Wood? Interesting

-Left handed people who use their mouse with the right hand can still write with left...something right handed people can't ! How smart...

Does someone know if Martin is right or left-handed? I'm sure Jumbly has noticed that while watching all of his stuff!

EDIT:

*giggles*

McManus also says that the increase in the 20th century of people identifying as left-handed could produce a corresponding intellectual advance and a leap in the number of mathematical, sporting, or artistic geniuses.

I don't do sports or mahs and I'm also not very artistic
                      We'll just ignore the bolded part. And yeah, you're not artistic... sure

Well now, this is interesting. How many other WooHoos are left-handed? Anyone?
                      I think Aveo was a lefty.

Of course we are! I mean, look around you, see where we are - the smartest and funnest place on GW
                      sigpic

Comment

Hello Woohoos

A poem

Martin is and Martin was
                        the bestest PTB because

Martin is and Martin can

(that's all I got)

Spoiler:

Nice poem

*huggles for all that* but it's good if you don't have that flu, very good! As for no Bday sex... No fun at all...but that there already is one boy in particular is something...perhaps you'll have belated bday sex Make-up sex...makes it better!

*cough*

Whoops...I think I'm crossing that PG line/rule now
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                          Either PTB are branching out or we're just seeing Wood everywhere we go.

I'm sure there's a joke in there somewhere...

Jumble we're moving west of where I am now, more into the suburbs of Leeds. It's a really great house, just on the edge of a bit of a dodgy area. But the surrounding houses are great and there's a very loud alarm (we set it off yesterday ) so we should be fine

(((Bekki)))

Sounds kinda sucky, hope you're ok !!
                          Oh yes, I'm definitely seeing and hearing Wood everywhere I go And the 'Martin' on the Jeremy Kyle show this morning must have said 'she wood, woodn't she?' at least a dozen times Very distracting

He's right-handed But let's face it, everything else about him is unique and perfect, so I guess we can overlook that little exception

EDIT:

*giggles*

I don't do sports or maths and I'm also not very artistic
                          No, of course you aren't

None of my childeren are left-handed, but two of them are exceptionally intelligent, so *shrugs*

Comment

ok whole story (dont say i didnt warn you...I'm not sure what I was supposed to warn you about, but...dont say I didnt )

Spoiler:
                            Ok - so this guy I really like and I were sitting in my car last week for about 2 hours...who knows why, just talking...about really deep kinda stuff, you know the type you dont generally talk about with someobne you havent known all that long. When he comes out with "so, i wanted to give you sex for your birthday" Well, needless to say, i didn't say no, or anything. although i didn't say yes, because let's face it - we're just good friends and I am slightly in love with him, and you always know how that turns out. So we just talked about it for a while (sex, not me being in love with him) when he came out with (yeah, random confession day!) 'oh, and there's a girl a I really like, maybe we shuldn't" Oh dear. Was that my heart on the floor? Huh...yes, yes it was. Worse - she's 16!!! No offence to 16 years olds, but...he's 20...and Im 20...and she's still got 2 years in high schoooool!!!! Then (yeah, then!) he tells me that he actually kinda likes me though... .... I said nothing. What do you say to that? Oh really? And by the way, I'm in love with you? Let's just keep that bit and the first sexy confession, cut the 16 year old that you are semi-dating, and we're set. But nooo...I kept my big ol' mouth shut. So now, he thinks we are just friends, and Im theonly person who knows about his 16 year olf semi-girlfriend, so he tells me abotu her ALL the time That's so much NOT SEXY BIRTHDAY SEX! And now I feel like if I tell him it will be like i betrayed his confidence.

Plus - I think this is the first time ive ever been in love

Plus - we wood be excellent together

I think I shuold stick with Martin...
                            sigpic

Comment

Wood is right...well...it's only that one thing...we can overlook that fact!

As for artistic, girls, I really aren't..I'm just a computer nerd...you should see me draw...I only do stick figures!

More lefty OT which I found interesting...with multi-tasking

Spoiler:
                              A side effect of these differing styles of processing is that right-handers need to complete one task before they can start the next. Left-handers, by contrast, are capable and comfortable switching between tasks. This seems to suggest that left-handed people have an excellent ability to multi-task, and anecdotal evidence that they are more creative may stem from this ability to multi-task

So right...I love multi-tasking...can't live without

*is waiting till dad finishes lunch so she can go*
                              sigpic

Comment

((((Bekki))))
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X