No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jasmina I only wanted a small dose because I'm tired from not having slept well and I've got another busy day with a houseful of children and I really cannot be like this all day

*tries to concentrate* *sigh*

That was well put Sarai I don't believe that TPTB can do no wrong, but I do believe that they have earned a lot more respect than they're getting

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      That was well put Sarai I don't believe that TPTB can do no wrong, but I do believe that they have earned a lot more respect than they're getting
      Yeah, I wood agree with that. They have made some...interesting decisions. And yet they do deserve a lot more kudos for what they have done!!

*breathes*

Anyhoo, lookie a Martin, Joe, Dan, Brad and Coopie have dropped by to say hi !

*snurched from PengYn

Comment

Jasmina I only wanted a small dose because I'm tired from not having slept well and I've got another busy day with a houseful of children and I really cannot be like this all day

*tries to concentrate* *sigh*

ROFL Jumble why can't you be like that...the kids wood have a blast...I'm sure...you on cloud nine...and they're are behaving very well!

I also agree with you two on TPTB. They can do wrong, ofcourse, they're only humans...but they've showed us in the past how awesome stuff they can make so I believe everything is going to be very good and I just want to see more and new SG stuff

ROFLMAO Btw
        OT school:
        Spoiler:
        Just got my final mark of Economics back Which was very good...and a fellow student/classmate wanted to kiss me lol...he looked at my answers and got all his multiple choice questions from me...and because of that he passed(barely) for the subject! and he never expected to pass this resit! he probably won't pass the year if he does fail another subject

I got an 8,5 btw
        sigpic

Comment

Sarai, those bunny ears are fabulous

Jann that wood be fine on a normal day, but the extra children need watching carefully around the little ones........... which means I really need to get off here and keep an eye on them

Well done on your results

Comment

on the ears Sarai. I love that pic!

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            ROFL Jumble why can't you be like that...the kids wood have a blast...I'm sure...you on cloud nine...and they're are behaving very well!

I also agree with you two on TPTB. They can do wrong, ofcourse, they're only humans...but they've showed us in the past how awesome stuff they can make so I believe everything is going to be very good and I just want to see more and new SG stuff

ROFLMAO Btw
            OT school:
            Spoiler:
            Just got my final mark of Economics back Which was very good...and a fellow student/classmate wanted to kiss me lol...he looked at my answers and got all his multiple choice questions from me...and because of that he passed(barely) for the subject! and he never expected to pass this resit! he probably won't pass the year if he does fail another subject

I got an 8,5 btw
            Yay!

Was the fellow student at least cute?

Jann that wood be fine on a normal day, but the extra children need watching carefully around the little ones........... which means I really need to get off here and keep an eye on them

Well done on your results

I admire your sanity. The most I've taken care of is a triplet for a day, (they were 4yo). Never again. Not without back up.

Gotta go to. See you guys tonight.
            sigpic

Comment

Bunny ears?!?! *looks again*

oh yeah...I thought it was some kind of weird banana on his head...

Whoops.

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
              Yay!

He is; the cutest one of the class, but he already got a girlfriend

I admire your sanity. The most I've taken care of is a triplet for a day, (they were 4yo). Never again. Not without back up.
              I agree...you do very well Jumble...for me the max. is three kids...but they have to be at least potty trained And listen...
              sigpic

Comment

Bunny ears?!?! *looks again*

oh yeah...I thought it was some kind of weird banana on his head...

Whoops.
                ROFL, a huge banana!!!

*sigh* It's a great pic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                  ROFL, a huge banana!!!

*sigh* It's a great pic
                  Yes, because it still IMHO does't really look like it are bunny ears...I like the banana idea more...

Do we hv a pic of Martin somewhere ina bunny suit...

or nothing

*remembers her tree accident of last night*

Nvm on that last one...my head/bum/body still hurts from that fall...

Btw Jas, Jos and Amanda...are we still in for stalking Bekki tonight? Usual time...who orders the pizza?!?! Or should we do chinese tonight?
                  sigpic

Comment

Yes, because it still IMHO does't really look like it are bunny ears...I like the banana idea more...

Do we hv a pic of Martin somewhere ina bunny suit...

or nothing

*remembers her tree accident of last night*

Nvm on that last one...my head/bum/body still hurts from that fall...

Btw Jas, Jos and Amanda...are we still in for stalking Bekki tonight? Usual time...who orders the pizza?!?! Or should we do chinese tonight?
                    Totally in for the stalk out and Chinese sounds good to me yum!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Good grief! I leave you alone for a couple of hours and you're putting Martin in a bunny suit and discussing giant bananas

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                      on the ears Sarai. I love that pic!

Yay!

Gotta go to. See you guys tonight.
                      Sanity? Doing this job is what made me this way

Have to tell you, I had them all singing earlier and I decided to change the words of 'Ten Green Bottles' (hey, it's repetetive, I get bored ) so we were singing....

Ten Powers That Be, sitting on the wall
                      And if Martin Wood should accidentally fall
                      There'd be nine Powers That Be sitting on the wall....

..... and we had Bradley Wright, Rob C. Cooper, Joe Mallozzi, etc......

When we got down to the last one I couldn't think of another name, so I said Martin Wood again. Joanna (aged 5) said "No, you can't say him again. He's already fallen for you!!!"

If only

Comment

Morning, Woohoos. *yaaaaaawwwwn*
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                          Totally in for the stalk out and Chinese sounds good to me yum!
                          Nice!

Good grief! I leave you alone for a couple of hours and you're putting Martin in a bunny suit and discussing giant bananas
                          he he...and you know what the worst part is...I came with all those ideas

Sanity? Doing this job is what made me this way

Have to tell you, I had them all singing earlier and I decided to change the words of 'Ten Green Bottles' (hey, it's repetetive, I get bored ) so we were singing....

And if Martin Wood should accidentally fall
                          There'd be nine Powers That Be sitting on the wall....

..... and we had Bradley Wright, Rob C. Cooper, Joe Mallozzi, etc......

When we got down to the last one I couldn't think of another name, so I said Martin Wood again. Joanna (aged 5) said "No, you can't say him again. He's already fallen for you!!!"

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...5/00020148.gif

If only
                          ROFLMAO! Poor kids get converted... and he has already fallen for you...yup...I only fell for him...outta a tree!

You know, after listening to GW podcast of this week this makes me laugh...it's discussed there about being the "oddball" of the family and all coz you like sci-fi...haven't noticed that yet...
                          and if they don't like it on school I don't care...they just know I'm on GW all the time...and it's fun I mean we have a group of metal lovers in our class...they're weirder than the sci-fi fans in the class!
                          Erm...what was I meaning...oh yeah...making these lyrics is totally normal and sane!
                          sigpic

Comment

*slips in again*

*realizes no one threw anything at her*

*stays a little longer*

SGU...

Spoiler:
                            I for one am looking forward to SGU. Hey...if JM thinks it's awesome...who am I to disagree?

As for TPTB, I think they unfairly bear the brunt of fans' wrath. They may well begin with one creative vision but--and if you read anything about AT's comments last week at the Con, she acknowledged this--the people who hold the purse strings can well send that vision in a completely different direction. I've no doubt but that in many ways OBPTB (Our Beloved PTB...) have been as frustrated at times as the rest of us.

*iz rusty from lack of posting*
                            sigpic

Comment

OBPTB...brilliant! *Looks around for room for APA*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post
                                *slips in again*

*realizes no one threw anything at her*

*stays a little longer*

SGU...

Spoiler:
                                I for one am looking forward to SGU. Hey...if JM thinks it's awesome...who am I to disagree?

As for TPTB, I think they unfairly bear the brunt of fans' wrath. They may well begin with one creative vision but--and if you read anything about AT's comments last week at the Con, she acknowledged this--the people who hold the purse strings can well send that vision in a completely different direction. I've no doubt but that in many ways OBPTB (Our Beloved PTB...) have been as frustrated at times as the rest of us.

*iz rusty from lack of posting*
                                *hugs APA* So glad you came back

The only things we are likely to throw at you here is a lump of broccoli or the odd PTB pic

I'm sure you're right about the purse-strings, I've often felt from some of the comments that we've heard from OBPTB that things have not always gone the way they wanted. I've also sometimes felt that what comes out of their mouths isn't backed up by their facial expressions, like they're restrained from saying certain things. Brad in particular

As for SGU, I'm becoming more and more interested to see what they've done with it. And I don't think I need to put that in spoilers

Edit: Thanks Jann Although I'm not sure that having you call me sane really counts for anything

*waves to LJ*

Comment

Working...
                                X