The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Achaja. Welcome back, we missed you

The S.H.I.P. party is concluding this evening. I'm just waiting for Nad to turn up

Yep, EH-T met Martin and he told her his birthday is 19th January WooHoooood!

Tulips. Blame Jann for that one

Comment

Really?? It's not an April joke? She really meet him?! Oh my!
      *faints*

I missed you too Woohoos!
      sigpic
      sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

OMG Lara, are you trying to choke me????

If only I had his number.........*sigh*

btw What's Cam doing in this 'romantic S/J scene'

Edit: 'Mind gobbling'????

Edit: For once I hope Bagpuss is not checking out the thread
        gob-ble1 Show Spelled Pronunciation [gob-uhl] Show IPA verb, -bled, -bling.

–verb (used with object) 1. to swallow or eat hastily or hungrily in large pieces; gulp.
        2. to seize upon eagerly (often fol. by up): After being gone for so long, they gobbled up all the local news.

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
          Really?? It's not an April joke? She really meet him?! Oh my!
          *faints*

I missed you too Woohoos!
          She really did! I for one have been green with envy, but very grateful that she got the date for us Apparently he couldn't understand why it was hard to find, or why we wood be so keen to find it

She also told him of the existence of this thread

Originally posted by Lara_SGC View Post
          gob-ble1 Show Spelled Pronunciation [gob-uhl] Show IPA verb, -bled, -bling.

–verb (used with object) 1. to swallow or eat hastily or hungrily in large pieces; gulp.
          2. to seize upon eagerly (often fol. by up): After being gone for so long, they gobbled up all the local news.

Ok, got it *remembers Lara's recent little ficlet, especially the shorts part*

Comment

(((((Sarai)))))

Lara

I don't know if I can stay awake for the end of the party, cause I'm pretty tired, so dropping of an early present for 'going away from C&R'..... or 'welcome to the Fandom section'... whatever you prefer...

*passes out*
            sigpic

Comment

Love it Jasmina, thank you Utopia is definitely the word

What text did you use for 'Martin Wood'?

Comment

Love it Jasmina, thank you Utopia is definitely the word

What text did you use for 'Martin Wood'?
                You mean font?

TrajanusBricks
                sigpic

Comment

I know Woohoos are moving, but will my subscription still work as it is now? Or will I need to re-do it?

Oh and OT:
                  Spoiler:
                  I had a fabulous evening last night with some lovely ladies and one Alex Zahara He was just adorable

Comment

Yes, I meant 'font'

Thanks

Edit: Babancat your subscription should still work, but if it doesn't you should be able to find us easily in the Fandom area

Comment

Lara!!

Thanks for the advice guys

(OT)
                      Spoiler:
                      I spoke to my sister Jumble and she recommended that I ring the CAB just to find out where to go from here. I guess the only problem is proof, since I don't the other people who know (a couple of other managers will stand up for me). I'm going to try and get some pictures, but I'll keep you updated either way.

Jos, I'm not going to go to my immediate manager because I honestly don't think he'll believe me, and even if he does he has an alarming tendency to get rid of people that make trouble, or that he doesn't like, meaning I need to be careful whatever route I take .

Only just managed to get on the comp, Dave's hogging it greatly this evening! So if I don't make it back for the rest of the party have fun *huggles Woohoos*

Comment

She really did! I for one have been green with envy, but very grateful that she got the date for us Apparently he couldn't understand why it was hard to find, or why we wood be so keen to find it

She also told him of the existence of this thread
                        OMG awesome!!! But so long we should wait for the day now! However - it's good to know finally! hehe! Maybe Martin will drop here who knows

Beautiful wallpaper Jasmina! Great composition and perfect pic
                        sigpic
                        sig thanks to Luci

Comment

The S.H.I.P. party is concluding this evening. I'm just waiting for Nad to turn up
                          *wipes hands*
                          Yeah, I was busy spraypainting the walls of the C&R. The S/J Building is fuchsia, the Guy Thunk threads are different shades of blue, the Lady thunkthreads are yellow, the other shipthreads are shades of green and some I randomly painted rainbows over.

...The sticky I marked with the line ''All of this was made possible by Martin and His friends. Love the actors, Wooship the PTB''

After that, I did some last minute packing and cleaning.
                          ...By the way, I think I found a stash of broccoli from way back when.

And who has seen Broccoli's box? Did someone already bring it to the Fandom section? I think he needs it tonight, he can't sleep without it.

*runs through the house*
                          *trips over jumble's Martin pictures*

...Stop unpacking those, will ya?
                          *puts pictures in the box*
                          *runs through the yard*
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

...Naked.
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                              Lara!!

Thanks for the advice guys

(OT)
                              Spoiler:
                              I spoke to my sister Jumble and she recommended that I ring the CAB just to find out where to go from here. I guess the only problem is proof, since I don't the other people who know (a couple of other managers will stand up for me). I'm going to try and get some pictures, but I'll keep you updated either way.

Jos, I'm not going to go to my immediate manager because I honestly don't think he'll believe me, and even if he does he has an alarming tendency to get rid of people that make trouble, or that he doesn't like, meaning I need to be careful whatever route I take .
                              Spoiler:
                              You don't necessarily need proof, the Environmental Health people wood check it out whilst keeping your identity protected. Or has the offending machine been cleaned now?

Only just managed to get on the comp, Dave's hogging it greatly this evening! So if I don't make it back for the rest of the party have fun *huggles Woohoos*

Hope he gets off it so you can come back

Comment

Nad

EDIT:

Spoiler:
                                Yeah Jumble, that's what I'm worried about

Comment

Working...
                                X