X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aurora1101 View Post
    Regarding your Netherlands question
    Spoiler:
    If you don't mind me answering, I have images of windmills and tulips. Thanks for the tulip imagery, jumble Also, *broccoli* comes to mind, as jumble said about that too.
    Yay thanks! Windmills...awesome

*searches for picture*

*finds it*

(spoilers it for size)
    Spoiler:

And you all forget about the dykes

Oh and if you look really well...you see the church I was christened in

(both pictures taken close to my house...I live in such a city area(not)

*hits self on head*

I forgot something really important

Welcome Aurora

If you love PTB, this is the thread to go. We like the OT, and don't kill ya for it...we're a small...family Weird family...but a family non-the-less...and we always love to meet new familymembers

*reads what she just wrote*

Oye...back to learning
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Hey Nad *waves to Kliggs*

Update on Oren

Spoiler:
      Seems he's got chemical poisoning, probably from eating the grass

Besides his WALL-E dvd and toys, what he really really wanted for Christmas was a tea-set (don't laugh, he's only three ), and he loves to play picnic in the garden. What Jo didn't realise was that he was putting grass on the plates as 'greens' and actually eating it So he's ingested whatever weed treatment they put on the lawn last week. The good news is that they can give him the right medication to counteract it now, and he should be on the mend in a couple of days

I took the other boys home to their dad, having stuffed them full of fish and chips and other healthy stuff that kids love

I'm seriously considering cancelling April next year, it seems to be unlucky for my family
      Yay for knowing what is the cause and getting Oren up and playing again.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora1101 View Post
        Little nuts you say? Well then this is my type of thread
        Plus, you forgot to mention the broccoli. Can't forget about the broccoli
        oh and some Martin worship thrown in for good measure, of course

So tell me, is Martin your main man now? Has Jack moved down to number 2 on your list?
        Broccoli is a given, we don't need to mention it

List? What list? Jack who?

There is Martin and only Martin, he is all I see

Love the windmills Jann So are there really lots of them still, or is that just a myth?

Martin worship did you say?

Sometimes it's the other way around

Comment

Thanks Kliggs We're all having a much better day

Comment

Broccoli is a given, we don't need to mention it

List? What list? Jack who?

There is Martin and only Martin, he is all I see

Love the windmills Jann So are there really lots of them still, or is that just a myth?

Martin worship did you say?

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...lewatching.jpg
            Sometimes it's the other way around
            I stand corrected! I don't know what I was thinking...

Gotta head out. It's been fun! I'll try to stop back later

*hugs*
            sigpic
            Thanks to Dunc for my pretty aurora and Muse sig. He had no part in the Twilight one

Comment

WooHoo Birthdays:

January 19th - The Martin
              March 9th - Fainne
              March 11th - Achaja
              May 2nd - Brad (?)
              May 3rd - Kliggins
              May 11th - Jann
              June 5th - Bekki
              June 29 - Luvnjack
              August 10th - Jumble
              August 28th - The Amanda (honourary WooHoo)
              September 11th - Josiane
              September 13th - Jasmina
              October 7th - Nad
              October 14th - Coopie
              October 16th - The Joe
              November 1st - Sarai
              December 23rd - The Dan
              LOL. Well that is not my birthday, but make it Jan 23 and I will keep it.
              sigpic

Comment

Wood Morning Jann

Update on Oren

Spoiler:
                Huge relief, he spent a comfortable night and is responding well to the treatment He may even be allowed home later today if he continues to improve
                WoooooooooooooooooHoooooooooooooooooood!!!!!!!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Oh good grief, I did it again I was whizzing round everyone's Profiles to find the birthdays, and I appear to have put their join dates instead

So when is your birthday Kliggs? And don't tell me Jan 23rd, that's RDA's

Edit: Bye Aurora, see you later

Thanks Kliggs, the little *darling* did give us a fright, but he's fine now and will in fact be home today

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                    Me multi tasking? Nahhh...

OT question for my essay(please native english speakers answer)

Spoiler:
                    Btw I need this for my essay about cultures...if I say Netherlands...describe it one word. and second what do you think from the netherlands?
                    Spoiler:
                    Netherland = Beautiful.

I have never been to the Netherlands, but it looks lovely from pictures I have seen and I would like to visit there one day. Defiinitely tulips, windmills,wooden shoes.
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh good grief, I did it again I was whizzing round everyone's Profiles to find the birthdays, and I appear to have put their join dates instead

So when is your birthday Kliggs? And don't tell me Jan 23rd, that's RDA's

Edit: Bye Aurora, see you later

Thanks Kliggs, the little *darling* did give us a fright, but he's fine now and will in fact be home today
                      I don't really celebrate my birthday, so its a secret. I like RDA's better or May 1, which is sort of my second birthday.
                      sigpic

Comment

That's ok Kliggs, if you really don't want us to shower you with birthday cards and good wishes

I still love your 'Shhhh' sig, makes me smile evertime I see it

Comment

Erm, not that much, but where I live we do have them. The one I just showed is a still active one, they make flour there(for bread and pancakes) Yum! The others I know of are inactive, but I don't think we have a lot of them anymore.

In our "city" we have three..the one mentioned...one close to the railway and one close to my school that looks it will go BOOM! any moment.

Other then that...I've no idea for an overall image Sorry.

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          Netherland = Beautiful.

I have never been to the Netherlands, but it looks lovely from pictures I have seen and I would like to visit there one day. Defiinitely tulips, windmills,wooden shoes.
                          Spoiler:
                          Thank you

Lol, you sure you've seen all the pictures? Luckily you haven't seen the inhabitants...I can tell you, they are crazy... (but in a good way)

Other OT

Spoiler:
                          While surfing through all my pictures I just found out that the last picture taken from me is already more than 6 months old...dude...I've changed in such a short period of time...I look now all *gasp* grown up
                          sigpic

Comment

So get some taken Jann so we can see how much you've 'grown-up'

btw Kliggs
                            Spoiler:
                            I saw you slap that wrist earlier, well done

Comment

So get some taken Jann so we can see how much you've 'grown-up'
                              Naahhh...Jann pictures suck...I don't wanna cause ya a heart attack

Lets just look at Martin

*giggles*
                              sigpic

Comment

Jeez, you must have changed a lot then, because in the pics of you that I've seen you are really pretty

Just a little reminder..

Got everything packed and labelled?
                                Last edited by Jumble; 05 April 2009, 07:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X