Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Um....... who? why?

Wood Morning WooHoos I did finally sleep at about 7am, and I've just woken up at 11.30 Way to waste the day But I did get another piece done for S.H.I.P. after I figured out which of our 33 members I was missing in my sprite collection

Huggy pics.

Edit: Only 3 days to go?
    OT
    Spoiler:

Formula 1 driver, came in second in todays race after teammate Jenson Button.

...It was you, wasn't it?

And yeah, three days. That makes me happy, for it means that I'll have some more things done I have to write an essay today, so I'm glad there's some time left
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Oh, right

Nope, it was RiG, she'd gone walkabout and got herself lost in the WooHoo sprite file

Comment

Oh, right

Nope, it was RiG, she'd gone walkabout and got herself lost in the WooHoo sprite file

...Got herself lost?
        Yeah right.

*Goes to check on Martin and see if he's got any strange hicky-like marks or chocolate coloured fingerprints on his body*
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

I told you, I'm not eating chocolate atm

Did you check everywhere?

Comment

No comment.

sigpic

Comment

I really must re-organize my PB account. I just had a Major Panic because I couldn't find my original WooHoodStock pics Found them in the Ship Day folder

Now I can't find the 1969 wp I did a while ago...............

Wanna borrow my magnifying glass Nad?

Comment

I really must re-organize my PB account. I just had a Major Panic because I couldn't find my original WooHoodStock pics Found them in the Ship Day folder

Now I can't find the 1969 wp I did a while ago...............

Wanna borrow my magnifying glass Nad?
                Hehe, actually, that still seems pretty organized to me. I usually don't think about saving any of the corny poems, songs or letters. If I ever need one of those, I have to do a thread search
                To me, PB is extremely organized for I can at least find the 'artwork' I made It's all in the WooHood folder, even the Coopie ones

And yes please

sigpic

Comment

Here you go

I found the wp........ in the wp folder

If ever you need one of your wordy masterpieces, I have a lot of them ........ in my 'Nad' folder

Comment

Thanks

And see how amazingly organized you are?

From my WooHood Folder:

sigpic

Comment

Niiiiiiiiice

Well, see, I was looking for the 1969 wp in my Hippy Art folder. I mean, that's logical isn't it?

I do sometimes wonder exactly how I decide where to file things, because when I come to look for them I never seem to look in the right place

Labels labels, must get some labels...........

Edit: Wood Morning Bagpuss *waves*

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                        (((Jann)))

F1 OT:
                        Spoiler:
                        ...Well, the FIA does have a way of helping Ferrari out, even when two parties have called the diffusers legal...

But yeah, I did feel sorry for them, it's not a good feeling to start the season like that
                        Spoiler:
                        I know...so...*crosses fingers* and hopefully they loose their points. I know I'm being unfair in here...but I am just a big Ferrari fan and I was already angry at Hamilton last season coz he won instead of Massa(my fav...he's sooo cute...together with Piquet)

It isn't ...poor them...I wish I could cheer them up

You're insane...just so you know. I did that once...three months without chocolate...never again...

*offers chips*

Does Martin like it that you've stopped with the chocolate and the wine? IS it atleast healthy for you???
                        sigpic

Comment

He says I'm more fun sober He likes me to actually remember what happened

Yes, it's much healthier, although I do seem to have a problem getting to sleep

Comment

He says I'm more fun sober
                            Is he sure about that?

Just kidding...

Popcorn?

EDIT: Hey...no editing when I've already quoted your post ..but he says that eh..

*hugs* for the sleeping problems...I so know where you are coming from...I've never been an "easy" sleeper... but you've at least slept! that's good
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh, Martin I thought you meant Michael

Edit: Editing when you've already quoted my post? Sorry

Comment

Oh, Martin I thought you meant Michael
                                Well...both names look a like! *shorts*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X