Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    "Nad made me do it!"

I'll give it some thought, because I just know you've already got all the obvious ones..............

Yes. So what was in that broccoli mixture you sent me last year?

Well, yes, there's that reason...
    And I think so, but I might just have missed some.

...That's a secret, but now that I see it worked...
    *hires a small airplane to spread it*

Originally posted by suse View Post
    <<Spews coffee>> Ack! PG-13 PG-13.....

He does have great hair, but his (transformed) teeth!!!

I like John. Actually I like all the guys (well, most). But John for Helen.

Woo-Hoo! Is it hot in here?

suse
    that has to be the shippiest thing I've ever written
    PG13? What's that? I'm not familiar with rating systems... In the Netherlands we only have ''suitable'' and ''pr0n''...
    (Ok, that was a joke... )

And eh...
    On Topic Off Topic:
    Spoiler:

What's not to love?

Martin directed that so wonderfull... Look at the way it's lit, look at that angle...

Originally posted by suse View Post

I hope we hear soon exactly when Mr. Woo-hoo-d et al are back to work *filming*.

suse
    ...Did I see a post somewhere saying that that wood be the end of this month?
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by humanityspotential View Post

*adds 'mind invaded by Brad' to encyclopedia of excuses*
      Wasn't it already in it?

And good luck with learning you parrot to say "Aaand cut!"

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      ...I never visit that thread, but judging by the Ship thread, the enthusiasm itself seems to be a problem lately...
      Yup, the shippy juice is running low, I think losing a few profilic posters, and not only the two that are mentioned the most often are a big lost for the ship community. Like I said on the ship thread the other day, the balance isn't right anymore, we've lost it. Plus, not to offend anyone, but I think all the spin-offs that the thread got last year are getting to it now as well. I mean we have a lounge, artwork thread, in someway this is also a spin-off, of the thread...and it means that a lot of people will go into those threads instead of the main big one.

I feel a bit guilty, I've not really tried to help But since most of our most prolific posters have left I find it hard to find anything useful to say
      *pouts* Am I not profilic enough?

Clean the house? Clean the house? Doesn't it do that all by itself? *looks around at cobwebs and dust bunnies* *ignores them*
      Didn't Micheal clean it for you? Bad man He should know that while you are on the laptop he should be cleaning! Or cooking...or ...something else..but that also requires your attention

EDIT: My house cleans itself...it's called a housekeeper...he he...but mom still wants us to keep our own rooms clean so she doesn't do those*tries to put hands of sticky desk that is full with papers and all*
      Last edited by starlover; 10 March 2009, 08:25 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

Woodn't that be great? You could fly all the WooHoos over to Bridge Studios so we could watch our PTB creating Sancturay and Universe............. *goes off into fantasyland*
        yep... that would be the first thing i wood do with the money..

Clean the house? Clean the house? Doesn't it do that all by itself? *looks around at cobwebs and dust bunnies* *ignores them*
        nope, not mine. but i'm not sure about british houses. these are a little bit different than the german ones...
        *sings* ''Juuuuust aaaaaa spoon full of sugar helps the medicine go down...''
        how did Mary Poppins get in here... i don't even have a chimney O.o

Comment

Pretty Martin with a peeping Jewel.

Comment

Well, yes, there's that reason...
            And I think so, but I might just have missed some.

...That's a secret, but now that I see it worked...
            *hires a small airplane to spread it*

I'm a Shippy Hippy because.......well I've been one since the '60s, it's too late to change now

PG13? What's that? I'm not familiar with rating systems... In the Netherlands we only have ''suitable'' and ''pr0n''...
            (Ok, that was a joke... )
            Rating systems? Well, RDA's a 9, Brad's a 6, RCC's a 2, Joe's a 9 and Martin's right off the top of the scale! Is that what you meant?

And eh...
            On Topic Off Topic:
            Spoiler:
            http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u169/DutchIndeed/My%20guys%20and%20gals/PDVD_156.jpg
            What's not to love?
            Well, if you say so *shakes head in wonderment*

Martin directed that so wonderfull... Look at the way it's lit, look at that angle...
            On AT? Well of course

...Did I see a post somewhere saying that that wood be the end of this month?
            That does ring a bell

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            Wasn't it already in it?

And good luck with learning you parrot to say "Aaand cut!"

Yup, the shippy juice is running low, I think losing a few profilic posters, and not only the two that are mentioned the most often are a big lost for the ship community. Like I said on the ship thread the other day, the balance isn't right anymore, we've lost it. Plus, not to offend anyone, but I think all the spin-offs that the thread got last year are getting to it now as well. I mean we have a lounge, artwork thread, in someway this is also a spin-off, of the thread...and it means that a lot of people will go into those threads instead of the main big one.
            I don't think there are enough Shippers in here to make that much difference, tbh. Certainly none of the 'missing' ones are here. And let's face it, this is more fun atm, and that's the whole point surely?

*pouts* Am I not profilic enough?
            On the S/J thread? Not lately

Didn't Michael clean it for you? Bad man He should know that while you are on the laptop he should be cleaning! Or cooking...or ...something else..but that also requires your attention
            I haven't got him that well trained yet. Give me time

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
            yep... that would be the first thing i wood do with the money..
            nope, not mine. but i'm not sure about british houses. these are a little bit different than the german ones...

how did Mary Poppins get in here... i don't even have a chimney O.o
            Well I think I misread the description of the house. I read 'self-contained' as 'self-cleaning'

Comment

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
              Pretty Martin with a peeping Jewel.
              http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/h...asie678/25.jpg
              A peeping........oh! Right

Comment

I fear Bubu will never be a JM pug. Cuz, he already has a Bubba

And a Lulu

And adding a Bubu would just be dang confusing!

Re Art project: I have given up hiding my identity and gone straight for JM. His blog was way too funny the other day not to put at least one quote into a sig. Yeah, there have been some cranky-pants about the subject matter, which I find ironic, since none of us complained about *cough* a certain one we had recently that drove me up a wall.

And are things that bad over on the Family thread? I haven't been there for a couple of weeks. I don't feel like I "know" everyone like I did just six months ago. Time was, I would have run over there, first thing, with my news, but I came here instead cuz this thread has more of the family feel I remember the Family thread having once upon a time.

Um...Woohood for for Martin!
                sigpic

Comment

Hello everyone, my first visit to the great and wonderful Martin Wood's thread.
                  I have come here to find out more about Him and possibly to thunk.
                  sigpic
                  Made by Luvnjack... Thanks
                  Spoiler:
                  Proud to be an American

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                    <snip>

Re Art project: I have given up hiding my identity and gone straight for JM. His blog was way too funny the other day not to put at least one quote into a sig. Yeah, there have been some cranky-pants about the subject matter, which I find ironic, since none of us complained about *cough* a certain one we had recently that drove me up a wall.
                    Totally agree on all counts

And are things that bad over on the Family thread? I haven't been there for a couple of weeks. I don't feel like I "know" everyone like I did just six months ago. Time was, I would have run over there, first thing, with my news, but I came here instead cuz this thread has more of the family feel I remember the Family thread having once upon a time.

Yes, things are pretty bad over there The fact that even you don't go there anymore speaks volumes, and it's all down to one nuisance

Comment

I don't think there are enough Shippers in here to make that much difference, tbh. Certainly none of the 'missing' ones are here. And let's face it, this is more fun atm, and that's the whole point surely?
                      Not here, but if you have an overal view ...including, especially LJ. Most of the "missing" ones are there...

On the S/J thread? Not lately
                      ...now you've hurt my feelings *pouts*

I haven't got him that well trained yet. Give me time
                      Okay...two weeks long enough?

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...k/dsc02306.jpg
                      And a Lulu
                      http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...k/dsc02148.jpg

*groans* Not another one that is comparing Bubu with Joe's pugs, it's unfair for Bubu...coz he's hot and he looks way better than a dog/pug!

As for artwork thread...I haven't done anything yet, my muse isn't reliable for challenges anymore.

*hugs* LJ ...and for all of you, please come back as regulars on the S/J thread, we need the fun back there...even though we have a lot of fun in here too(which I totally no problems with) I miss the fun on there as well.

sigpic

Comment

*huggles thread*

Comment

Originally posted by humanityspotential View Post
                          I have a massive inferiority complex so I can't envision myself achieving that level. Perhaps with furthur thunking and mediation on the essence of WooHoo I may one day overcome my shortcomings

She says 'cut!' really well but we have to put some more effort into the 'aaand'
                          On your parrot! If you get her to say it you'll have to record her so we can all hear

Mm. A bit disappointing wasn't it? I was thinking of suggesting a Hippy themed challenge the week before the S.H.I.P. birthday. Maybe that wood be greeted with more enthusiasm?

Good, good, that should get your creative juices flowing

I think that's a great idea, hippy stuff is always fun And to pick up on the rest of the stuff you've all been saying today about the challenges, I think it's the point of the challenges that there's a different thing every week and it takes you out of your comfort zone from time to time. We're not all going to greet every challenge with boundless enthusiasm, because we all like different things (my heart sank with the Jane Austen one, for example), but it's kind of the point that you see what you can do with the parameters you're set, whatever they may be.

Uhm, for the Shippy Hippies...
                          I'm working on a ''69 Reasons to be a Shippy Hippy'' and I need some inspiration. I only need a couple more reasons, so...

What's your reason to be a Shippy Hippy?
                          Because the Shippy Hippies are fun, and friendly, and don't take things too seriously

That's my reason anyway

Originally posted by starlover View Post

Yeah I think all that is true, but also what luvnjack said that it feels less like a family now, with lots of people having left, and there not being so much to talk about at the moment. But then again we are (almost) all still around on GW, even if chatting more on other threads, so the friendships still exist, which after all is the thing that attracts people and keeps us here - there's only so much you can say when you're talking about old things anyway! So when there is new news, and when things start to come out about the 3rd movie, I bet a lot of us will be back there, because that's where we'll want to discuss it. The thread is the relationships between its members, IMO, not the thread itself. So, as far as I'm concerned, as long as I'm still chatting and keeping up with all of my friends, it matters less where that happens or if the conversation is more about art, or Martin, or completely random things, or the ship.

Just my two penn'orth anyway

Edit: *seconds Jann though about needing you guys all back on the family thread too though!*
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*Gulp* I can't believe I did it! I made...a Joe sprite!

*runs and hides*
                            sigpic

Comment

*hugs thread too*

Originally posted by josiane View Post

Because the Shippy Hippies are fun, and friendly, and don't take things too seriously
                              Hehe... I had ''fun'' and ''not taking things too seriously'''
                              ...Not ''friendly'' yet

*Gulp* I can't believe I did it! I made...a Joe sprite!

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...ck/e2f1444.png[

*runs and hides*
                              Cute!

He looks ready for a marriage...
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Aww luvnjack, so cute!
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X