X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL on the weekend dialogue Jumble.

Congrats on 6200 Nad.

Congrats on 69 Jumble!

I bet Martin's hair will come in silver because it is so dark, he will probably skip the grey. Lucky guy.
    sigpic

Comment

Hey Kliggs *waves*

Thanks for the congrats Glad I made you laugh

I refuse to discuss the possibility of Martin's hair turning silver or grey. I'ts dark. That's it. *adjusts blinkers*

Comment

"The infamous wrench was apparently Martin Wood’s idea, but Dan wasn’t convinced that Siler would use an old-fashioned tool in such a highly technically advanced environment."

There are so many tool puns in there . And besides
        Spoiler:

there's nothing wrong with an old-fashioned tool.

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          Hey Kliggs *waves*

Thanks for the congrats Glad I made you laugh

I refuse to discuss the possibility of Martin's hair turning silver or grey. I'ts dark. That's it. *adjusts blinkers*

Yes mam. I stand corrected. Martin's hair is dark.

OT:

Spoiler:
          and right now, I am not liking my mom. She bought me Oreos with mint filling and I can't stop eating them!. Bad mom.
          sigpic

Comment

Glad you like I just kept searching on google and following all the links I was actually looking for a bigger version of him with the wrench, but I didn't find one

Thanks, yes it was good

So how was your weekend Sarai? It's only fair that you tell us, why should it just be me that gets the third degree?
            No, there aren't really any big versions of the *the* wrench. I might have to resort to some drastic tactics to find a suitable wrench pic. *scrutinises Q&A process on Joe's blog*

W/end OT:
            Spoiler:
            See, the problem here is that my weekend was a helluva lot less interesting that yours . I went to a bar, had some cocktails, giggled, got called something very rude in a takeaway and then toddled home to a very hot single bed which I had to share with Dave. Not particularly pleasant.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

"The infamous wrench was apparently Martin Wood’s idea, but Dan wasn’t convinced that Siler would use an old-fashioned tool in such a highly technically advanced environment."

There are so many tool puns in there . And besides
              Spoiler:

there's nothing wrong with an old-fashioned tool.

I happen to think that's the very best kind

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
              Yes mam. I stand corrected. Martin's hair is dark.
              Yep, that's it, dark dark dark

Single minded? Tunnel visioned? Moi?

Edit: on the Mint Oreos But you love her really

Oooh! 8300 (and more than a quarter of them on here )

Comment

No, there aren't really any big versions of the *the* wrench. I might have to resort to some drastic tactics to find a suitable wrench pic. *scrutinises Q&A process on Joe's blog*

W/end OT:
                Spoiler:
                See, the problem here is that my weekend was a helluva lot less interesting that yours . I went to a bar, had some cocktails, giggled, got called something very rude in a takeaway and then toddled home to a very hot single bed which I had to share with Dave. Not particularly pleasant.

No longer version of the weekend I wanna know everything...*grins*

And wrench pics...Lol...I think Bubu needs a tool as well Or Brad...
                sigpic

Comment

W/end OT:
                  Spoiler:

Let me know if you find one

OT
                  Spoiler:
                  I'm assuming you mean 'hot' not in a good way? I giggled a lot too, he makes me feel like a 16-year-old schoolgirl Ridiculous

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                  No longer version of the weekend I wanna know everything...*grins*

And wrench pics...Lol...I think Bubu needs a tool as well Or Brad...
                  I'm pretty sure Brad and Bubu have their own tools, they're just a little 'different'

Comment

If I find one Jumble, I'll be shouting it from the rooftops!!!

So yeah, I'll let you know

OT
                    Spoiler:
                    I'm assuming you mean 'hot' not in a good way? I giggled a lot too, he makes me feel like a 16-year-old schoolgirl Ridiculous
                    OT:

Spoiler:
                    Yeah, definitely not a good way. After 5 years, I've come to a point where sharing a single bed is just so not in my vocabulary. That and Dave is like a furnace in bed. I hear most men are.

Especially Martin and Dan. *phew*

I'm pretty sure Brad and Bubu have their own tools, they're just a little 'different'
                    And not as enticing intoxicating fascinating tempting...ummm...stuck for something slightly more PG. *grabs bucket to bail herself out of the water pooling at her feet*

Comment

OT
                      Spoiler:
                      Spoiler:
                      Weren't you that already? I'm still that schoolgirl...I'm only 18 years old instead of 16

So you have finally reached my age level again?

I want their "tools" I only haven't seen them....yet

Oooohhh...me likey school right now we're discussing Ben and Jerry's
                      sigpic

Comment

If I find one Jumble, I'll be shouting it from the rooftops!!!

So yeah, I'll let you know
                        Well yes, I knew you wood, but you have to understand that I'm deaf to any word that doesn't contain an 'M'

OT:

Spoiler:
                        Yeah, definitely not a good way. After 5 years, I've come to a point where sharing a single bed is just so not in my vocabulary. That and Dave is like a furnace in bed. I hear most men are.

Especially Martin and Dan. *phew*
                        I misread that
                        Spoiler:
                        I expected it to say 'hot' in bed, and wondered what you were complaining about

I haven't slept in a single bed for as long as I can remember, let alone shared one although I guess I could make one exception if I really had to......

And not as enticing intoxicating fascinating tempting...ummm...stuck for something slightly more PG. *grabs bucket to bail herself out of the water pooling at her feet*

All of the above words are perfectly PG acceptable. I'ts the minds of the people reading them that cause the problem *cough*

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                        Spoiler:
                        Weren't you that already? I'm still that schoolgirl...I'm only 18 years old instead of 16

So you have finally reached my age level again?
                        I'm not sure I ever really got past 20, and then started regressing

I want their "tools" I only haven't seen them....yet

Oooohhh...me likey school right now we're discussing Ben and Jerry's
                        Ben and Jerry's what? What sort of tools do they use?

Dragging the thread back on topic......

It's no good trying to creep out Martin. We know you're there

Comment

I'm not sure I ever really got past 20, and then started regressing
                          I am still stuck at 5

Ben and Jerry's what? What sort of tools do they use?
                          Don't laugh, but yes we are discussing their tools.

Dragging the thread back on topic......

Hmmm...Martin

And he's crawling towards me again...come Martin...come to Jann and the ice-cream!
                          sigpic

Comment

*shoves Jann out of the way* But I have whipped cream - not so cold

Comment

*shoves Jann out of the way* But I have whipped cream - not so cold
                              I have more flavors and it's still ...young and new We are discussing how to bring new flavors on the market...how about the Martin flavor
                              sigpic

Comment

Martin flavoured ice-cream?

Comment

Working...
                                X