Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    Oooooooh niiiiiiice

Interesting how many S/J Shippers have been posting on Joe's blog lately I counted five just on one day

*evilly hopes Jann has an 'accident'* Hey, if that's what it will take............

Comment

Here, Jumble (if you don't use it, I will!)

sigpic

Comment

*snurches* Love it

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          *snurches* Love it
          Glad. You can touch up that elbow, if you want.

And, hey, my comment made it past the moderation stage. Sweet.
          sigpic

Comment

*evilly hopes Jann has an 'accident'* Hey, if that's what it will take............
            *glares* No way...

*hopes Martin will just give answer freely*

You still haven't heard anything from the email you send a long while ago?
            sigpic

Comment

It wasn't there when I looked, so I thought saying "Oh by the way, Luvnjack misses the sound of your voice" wood've looked silly But if it's there now............

Jann are you saying you woodn't make a sacrifice for the cause? Shame on you!

No, no response yet But I live in hope

*sigh*

Comment

It wasn't there when I looked, so I thought saying "Oh by the way, Luvnjack misses the sound of your voice" wood've looked silly But if it's there now............

Jann are you saying you woodn't make a sacrifice for the cause? Shame on you!

No, no response yet But I live in hope

*sigh*
                *has a hard time about removing those img tags*

If you raise the kiddo...give birth to it etc...I don't mind it...but otherwise ...I woodn't.
                sigpic

Comment

No thanks, I've raised enough already

I'm convinced he's keeping it from us on purpose, because I've asked so many people and either got no response or a 'Sorry, I don't know' which is hard to believe when they've worked with him for so long.

Ho Hum.........

I guess I should go to bed, I have to go for yet another check-up tomorrow

Woodnight (((((WooHoos))))) Not hugging Martin

Comment

No, no, no. Martin hasn't got a birthday. He was sent by the god of thunkage and awe with the sole purpose of pleasing us.

Hehe. I bet Joe is considering approving your comments automatically by now. All the fangurling and awesome Joe sigs...
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      No, no, no. Martin hasn't got a birthday. He was sent by the god of thunkage and awe with the sole purpose of pleasing us.

Hehe. I bet Joe is considering approving your comments automatically by now. All the fangurling and awesome Joe sigs...
                      I sincerely hope Joe doesn't know about all the fangurling and only 1 or 2 of the sigs...
                      sigpic

Comment

Wood morning WooHoos

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                        *Gives thanks to the god of thunkage*

I think we're getting close to the point where we need to just choose a birthdate for him

He may as well

I sincerely hope Joe doesn't know about all the fangurling and only 1 or 2 of the sigs...
                        I think Joe knows a lot more than he lets on

Comment

Wood morning Jumble and Woohoos!
                          sigpic

Comment

Morning Kliggs

Comment

Wood morning WooHoos

*Gives thanks to the god of thunkage*

I think we're getting close to the point where we need to just choose a birthdate for him

He may as well

I think Joe knows a lot more than he lets on
                              Wood morning jumble, Kliggs and all other Woohoos.

*shudders at thought of JM knowing about his #1 fangurl* That's not funny, jumble!
                              sigpic

Comment

*dances through thread humming about Martin while getting ready for classes*

Hello all!!!

*waltzes out so not to be late for class in 1 hour that's 15-20 minutes away*
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Working...
                                X