The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    According to the forecast I heard earlier, we can expect freezing temperatures and more snow for the next week - which takes us right up to the beginning of Spring Maybe we'll have a lovely Spring and Summer to make up for it. Maybe
    Brrrrr...cold! Last week it was around 15C in here now it's freezing! So unfair!

And I hope we will have a good spring and summer to make up for it! I want need sun!
    sigpic

Comment

Be jealous of Josi then, sunning herself on a beach in Australia

She did assure me that I woodn't like it, waaaaay too hot for me! If I ever get to go I'll have to go in their winter

Comment

I actually haven't been minding the snow much this year. An early spring wood be nice, though.

Joe calls the cops, checking to see if he can have a restraining order in my dreams, too.
        sigpic

Comment

I think it's more likely he wants to get a restraining order on you in his dreams

Comment

Hello or woohoo!

Just dropped in to let you know I'm still alive and (sort of) kicking! Have no time to fill you in, but very very (very very very) busy these days. Will try and drop by on the weekend. Big ((((Hugs)))) for all!
            sigpic

Comment

busy sounds good

*hugs*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                busy sounds good

*hugs*
                She woodn't tell me what is keeping her so busy - I think she's got a boyfriend

Comment

even better
                  sigpic

Comment

Laurie has a boyfriend!

(Yes I'm trolling )

*hugs WooHoos*

*loves cold weather*

*runs nekkid*
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I love how an innocuous comment about being very busy can take on a life of its own!
                      sigpic

Comment

I love how an innocuous comment about being very busy can take on a life of its own!
                        Absolutely!
                        We should tweet and re-tweet it too. Put it on FB.
                        *nods*

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Ah, but she was very shady when I asked her for details, so I jumped to the obvious conclusion

*hugs Nad*

Comment

WooHoo minds work in mysterious ways
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                              Be jealous of Josi then, sunning herself on a beach in Australia
                              Yeah...life's unfair!

She did assure me that I woodn't like it, waaaaay too hot for me! If I ever get to go I'll have to go in their winter
                              Well...I was there in the winter but I think you would prefer Spring more...in the winter there you still need to wear a coat/jacket in the southern parts of Australia...in the north you actually should go in the winter. When I was there it was around 26C(Cairns). Amazing!

oohhhh and Laurie is busy...as long as it is good busy it's okay *waggles eyebrows*
                              sigpic

Comment

WooHoo minds work in mysterious ways
                                Nah. I think most WooHoo minds work in very clear icky lined paths

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X