The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    There was a question from Claire about coming to the UK - he really pushed the 'Invite me' button, asking everyone listening to keep asking the con organisers to ask him over I hope the Chevron guys were listening
    Awesome! Nice work, Claire

ARE YOU LISTENING CHEVRON GUYS?! INVITE MARTIN!!!!!!!!!

Josi, just click on 'download this episode' - it's in very tiny print under the progress bar
    Got it, ta
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Slight exaggeration there Martin - I really haven't made you 50 videos - yet!
      Last edited by Jumble; 08 February 2013, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Poking my head in to say that I've been listening to the Blog Talk Radio chat with Martin and of course I'm absolutely delighted at the obvious friendship bonds he has with Michael Shanks, Lexa and the family....I love the idea of them all cheering their sons on at sporting events.......and I never knew that Michael was the original first choice for Evan Cross in Primeval NW...

LOVED to hear Claire's name mentioned and her question answered too....

Deeds xx
        sigpic
        Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
        MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Slight exaggeration there Martin - I really haven't made you 50 videos

Still listening... heard the Woohoo bit I would just like to quote the following, in large letters so it doesn't get missed

"I'll jump on a plane tomorrow, I'll be at the next convention for you. Just have someone call me."

Yes!

Seriously, someone needs to send those guys at Chevron a link to that and direct them to the relevant bit.

Plus LOL at Martin's Scottish accent!
          sigpic

Comment

When I talk with Claire in a few minutes (via FB) I will mention to her in case no one else has!
            sigpic

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

Awesome interview!
              *hugs Martin*

Slight exaggeration there Martin - I really haven't made you 50 videos
              It's only 48...

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*huggles Martin*

JOE! You need to mention me, dude! Poor, deprived stalker that I am. *pouts*

*huggles Martin again, cuz at least he knows how to show us how much he loves us*
                sigpic

Comment

I'm listening the interview now... and I just have to say that I'm STUCK TO THE SEAT BY THE AWESOMNESS OF MARTIN!

He's so funny

*bounces*
                  sigpic
                  Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
                    Poking my head in to say that I've been listening to the Blog Talk Radio chat with Martin and of course I'm absolutely delighted at the obvious friendship bonds he has with Michael Shanks, Lexa and the family....I love the idea of them all cheering their sons on at sporting events.......and I never knew that Michael was the original first choice for Evan Cross in Primeval NW...
                    I'm extremely grateful that he was too busy - Niall is perfect for the role IMO

Originally posted by josiane View Post

Still listening... heard the Woohoo bit I would just like to quote the following, in large letters so it doesn't get missed

"I'll jump on a plane tomorrow, I'll be at the next convention for you. Just have someone call me."

Yes!

Seriously, someone needs to send those guys at Chevron a link to that and direct them to the relevant bit.
                    *looks around for Claire* Although she has already made it very plain to them that he's just waiting to be asked

Plus LOL at Martin's Scottish accent!

Originally posted by llp View Post
                    When I talk with Claire in a few minutes (via FB) I will mention to her in case no one else has!
                    I've told her

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    *hugs WooHoos*

Awesome interview!
                    *hugs Martin*

It's only 48...
                    Give me time Martin, give me time

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post
                    *huggles Martin*

JOE! You need to mention me, dude! Poor, deprived stalker that I am. *pouts*

*huggles Martin again, cuz at least he knows how to show us how much he loves us*
                    He does have a habit of giving us a mention in his interviews I'm sure he does it because he knows it'll get us all bouncing and happy dancing

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                    I'm listening the interview now... and I just have to say that I'm STUCK TO THE SEAT BY THE AWESOMNESS OF MARTIN!

He's so funny

*bounces*
                    I wasn't exactly stuck to my seat........... *still bouncing*

Comment

Claire is taking care of it

Comment

So 'Let's go out for dinner Friday night' turned into a bargain bucket from KFC and a lecture from Suz regarding the glass of wine in my hand. I carried on nonchalantly sipping until she'd finished ranting then calmly pointed to the label on the bottle where it says 'Alcohol Free' and watched her instantly deflate

You'll have to excuse me, I just have to go and listen to the interview again, starting at 37.09

Comment

Claire is taking care of it
                          Good work, Claire

So 'Let's go out for dinner Friday night' turned into a bargain bucket from KFC and a lecture from Suz regarding the glass of wine in my hand. I carried on nonchalantly sipping until she'd finished ranting then calmly pointed to the label on the bottle where it says 'Alcohol Free' and watched her instantly deflate
                          Poor Suz!

You'll have to excuse me, I just have to go and listen to the interview again, starting at 37.09
                          So how many times have you listened to it already?!
                          sigpic

Comment

Good work, Claire

Poor Suz!
                            She should learn to look before she leaps - or better still, trust her Mummy

So how many times have you listened to it already?!
                            Um......... just a few couple of times

Comment

Okay, I'm particularly dense - Link please?
                              sigpic

Comment

LOVE MARTIN...his Scottish accent is better than Christopher Lambert's am loving his interview.
                                sigpic Martin Rocks!!

Comment

Working...
                                X