No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*waves at The Foxy Ninja Woohoo* Lazy is good!

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    News? Well... I have been thanking a lot of men for their services, Jumble made someone mutter French poetry in her ear and Josi... Well, god knows what she did today. She wandered around on her own muttering something about a canal when she got back. *shrugs* Nothing to report, really.
    o..kay...

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    What happens in Amsterdam stays in Amsterdam
    What happens between you and the canal stays in Amsterdam. Understood. *nods*

On the little doggies front... they're gonna appear in about 60 days Tiny little rats! Or so I'm told.
    sigpic
    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

oooh - "thanking men for their services" ummm, what *kind* of services???

Today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

*gasp* I want a smite button!!

Comment

Home from the Amsterdam WooHooMeet. 'T was hot, fun, hot, sore, hot and sticky. And maybe a little hot as well, but let's not dwell on that.

Originally posted by tinnec View Post
          Hi Woohoos! *hugs*

What a crazy week! I was on the road almost every day with little internet access. And now I'm moved in at college. Been catching up on Glee. Feel incredibly lazy.
          *waves*

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
          On the little doggies front... they're gonna appear in about 60 days Tiny little rats! Or so I'm told.
          Congrats!

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
          oooh - "thanking men for their services" ummm, what *kind* of services???

Today's bits:
          The friendly kind.
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Home from the Amsterdam WooHooMeet. 'T was hot, fun, hot, sore, hot and sticky. And maybe a little hot as well, but let's not dwell on that.

*waves*

Congrats!

The friendly kind.
            Pictures please ...if there's incriminating ones the better!
            sigpic

Comment

*waves at The Foxy Ninja Woohoo* Lazy is good!

o..kay...

What happens between you and the canal stays in Amsterdam. Understood. *nods*

Ah you're going to be a Grandma! CONRATS!

DutchIndeed - oh yes! Pictures please! Hee hee Lot's of pictures as requested! We're big kids - we can take it!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                Ah you're going to be a Grandma! CONRATS!

DutchIndeed - oh yes! Pictures please! Hee hee Lot's of pictures as requested! We're big kids - we can take it!
                Thanks *is torn between proud and scared*
                sigpic

Comment

Another woohoo home from Amsterdam. Was a fun weekend

*squishy huggles Jumble, Nad and Sarai*
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*reports in*

*flops on couch exhausted*

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

Yay! Everyone did not crash!
                      *hugs Sarai, Josi and Jumble*

Not a lot of pics were taken of us actually. For good reasons too.
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

My toilet is clogged and there is no toilet plunger. What kind of place doesn't supply one?!

Comment

*runs in with an Official WooHoodStock Administration Office Announcement*
                          (One that sooooo totally wasn't forgotten.)

I'm sure everyone's already preparing, right?

sigpic

Comment

Hey! I know I've been MIA lately, but I'm moving to another town and I'm busy with packing and burocratic stuff...

*Huggles everyone*

My French cousin came here for 10 days. His daughter is the cutest baby ever!!!
                            pics:

Spoiler:

sigpic
                            My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Welcome home Woohoos! *hopefully Sarai made it home too...*

The festival.. uhm... I'm sure I'll be able to contribute something... *rumages through head on my shoulders* ... something...

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                              Hey! I know I've been MIA lately, but I'm moving to another town and I'm busy with packing and burocratic stuff...

*Huggles everyone*

pics:

She's so tiny compared to all the toys!!! And so cute!

Originally posted by tinnec View Post
                              My toilet is clogged and there is no toilet plunger. What kind of place doesn't supply one?!
                              ...I don't know, but thank you for the mental image
                              sigpic

Comment

*runs in with an Official WooHoodStock Administration Office Announcement*
                                (One that sooooo totally wasn't forgotten.)

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u...stckinvt12.jpg

I'm sure everyone's already preparing, right?
                                Three days notice?
                                Very neat poster!!

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post

*Huggles everyone*

pics:

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/6075/a0xmg9kciaal5fm.jpg

http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/6...9bcmaaljwn.jpg

Dawww baby!!

Welcome home Woohoos! *hopefully Sarai made it home too...*

The festival.. uhm... I'm sure I'll be able to contribute something... *rumages through head on my shoulders* ... something...

She's so tiny compared to all the toys!!! And so cute!

...I don't know, but thank you for the mental image
                                Haha sorry! I think it's ridiculous! (And someone brought one by, so problem solved! )

Comment

Working...
                                X