No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found It! - that vid where the prof thought us how to play radio.

While searching, found some awesome thing. Thanks Nola for reminding me with the radio

WoodNight Jumble
    sigpic
    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

*tucks thread into bed*

Today Andi and I went shooting at a range in PA where they teach you the basics of a number of weapons. It turns out, I am a natural sniper. Who knew? We also went zip lining which was seriously fun. Camelback mountain has a 4000 foot zip line where you go > 50mph. Of course, now I'm exhausted, and having tucked the thread into bed, I think I'll do the same for myself.

(((woohoos)))
      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

mwa ha ha!!! You can't scare me off Jumble! (actually, it was just sleepy time in the merry old land of Oz )

Hehe, Bekkidoll says hi! DM - I've never seen that wee vidlette! It's super cute!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Morning Woohoos

Ah, the Bekkidoll! Fabulous to see her in all her dancing/wine-guzzling glory

Behind the scenes DVD commentary-esque insight: Dee is a very demanding director. And drinking wine through a straw is really quite disgusting
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
            *tucks thread into bed*

Today Andi and I went shooting at a range in PA where they teach you the basics of a number of weapons. It turns out, I am a natural sniper. Who knew? We also went zip lining which was seriously fun. Camelback mountain has a 4000 foot zip line where you go > 50mph. Of course, now I'm exhausted, and having tucked the thread into bed, I think I'll do the same for myself.

(((woohoos)))
            Imagining you as a sniper... is weird. But great job on the shooting

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
            mwa ha ha!!! You can't scare me off Jumble! (actually, it was just sleepy time in the merry old land of Oz )

Hehe, Bekkidoll says hi! DM - I've never seen that wee vidlette! It's super cute!!!
            Made it last night... I forgot to make it after AT5 and now I remembered and it should have been longer, but hey, at least now you get a little glipms into misgivings of your dolly

Originally posted by josiane View Post
            Morning Woohoos

Behind the scenes DVD commentary-esque insight: Dee is a very demanding director. And drinking wine through a straw is really quite disgusting
            Forgot about that! Aw, that was fun and you were a champion!
            Btw, dreamed you had a 50 percent discount on all things GW. LOL, didn't even know you could buy GW stuff. Ah, and that the reason you got it was as a reward for being such a good GW member.
            sigpic
            Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
              So he's only safe when you're asleep?

*tries to work out the time zones to figure out how often you're both awake*

*fails*

Maybe I should sneak in while he's asleep........

A real party animal that Bekkidoll

Originally posted by josiane View Post
              Morning Woohoos

Remember that soooo well

Well done on the snipering MoB - can't say I'm the least bit surprised

Right, let's see if Power Director is in a more co-operative mood this morning

Comment

Happy Mother's Day to all the ladies out there (even if this is the wrong day to celebrate in your country)!

This is the time to honor those of you who have ever cared for a child, your own or someone elses, if really doesn't matter. It is a time honored role that doesn't get recognized enough. Bless you all!
                sigpic

Comment

Happy Mother's Day to one and all - mothers, daughters, carers and friends!
                  sigpic

Comment

*skips into thread*......... See what you lot are doing to me, first hugging and now I'm skipping

I liked one of Nola's sayings from last night so much that I have shamelessly stolen it for my avi (Thanks Nola )

Loved the Bekki doll vid

Hope the laptop is behaving this afternoon Jumble

I have just upgraded and got a new phone -Galaxy Note, this thing is HUGE!! Going to be spending the rest of the day transferring everything from my old phone (and then I will be doing some bits for the weekly challenge because I need some wallpapers for this thing )
                    sigpic
                    Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mothering Woohoos!

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                      Imagining you as a sniper... is weird. But great job on the shooting
                      There's photographic evidence...
                      Spoiler:
                      with more on FB

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

Well done on the snipering MoB - can't say I'm the least bit surprised
                      I knew I was a good shot, but what was weird was the bigger the gun (bullet caliber), the more accurate I was.
                      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*flops into thread*

Sheer physical exhaustion...not at all self-inflicted

Yay for your new phone MR, and yay (I think) for being an accurate shot MoB...

Certainly looks like you enjoyed it anyway

Comment

Happy Mother's Day to all the thread moms and to those who.. came from one.

*hugs WooHoos*
                          Last edited by DutchIndeed; 13 May 2012, 11:16 AM.
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Happy Mother's Day to all the mamas, or could be mamas on the thread.
                            (I really wanted to steal Nad's post 'cause she said it better and made me giggle.)

MoB as a sniper

I vote we change MoB's name to Woohoo Protector.

*skips out to go hug her mom*
                            sigpic

Comment

My girls called to ask me out to dinner. No way on Mother's Day am I going out to dinner! So I put a roast in in oven and asked them to come over here
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                                *skips into thread*......... See what you lot are doing to me, first hugging and now I'm skipping
                                Ah, that's the WooHoo Effect working

Hope the laptop is behaving this afternoon Jumble
                                Its not I've had to transfer over to the other one. I'm sure the darn thing has an aversion to making Martinvids - it went kablooey last time I needed to make one

But the vid is now going well and might, might be finished by tonight

I have just upgraded and got a new phone -Galaxy Note, this thing is HUGE!! Going to be spending the rest of the day transferring everything from my old phone (and then I will be doing some bits for the weekly challenge because I need some wallpapers for this thing )
                                You bought a new phone just so you could enter the challenge? Now that's dedication

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post

I knew I was a good shot, but what was weird was the bigger the gun (bullet caliber), the more accurate I was.
                                Bigger guns are always better

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                Happy Mother's Day to all the thread moms and to those who.. came from one.

*hugs WooHoos*

Give Mom a special Mother's Day knuffel from me

Comment

Working...
                                X