The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh wait... Going back...

That's as far as I'm going back. Scary place.
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      You may only have one Nad, but it's absolutely beautiful!

And now our twinning sigs and avis are confusing me
      Blame Amanda.

And really? I'm getting used to it.
      Did you go: ''Hey... Nad made a wallie that looks exactly like one I made...''?
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        Blame Amanda.

And really? I'm getting used to it.
        Did you go: ''Hey... Nad made a wallie that looks exactly like one I made...''?

Some of those could also work for Day 8 - I'm having the same problem

Comment

I've been blank posted.
          *nods*
          Last edited by DutchIndeed; 19 December 2011, 01:26 PM. Reason: No one de-purples The Nad!

sigpic

Comment

I keep popping in when none of my coworkers are looking and have to thank each and every one of you (maybe not by name, sorry) for making me smile today. I'm LOVING all of the artwork and purpleness today. This is a great start to a fun Martinmas. Go Team Woohoos!

I never thought of posting old arties either. Can I spam the thread with my stuff?
            Last edited by Estrela; 19 December 2011, 08:42 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Some of those could also work for Day 8 - I'm having the same problem [/color]
              Yeah!

Coloured matches white. White matches Multi-coloured...
              Darned blank canvas attitude

*hugs Estrela*

sigpic

Comment

I've been blank posted.
                *nods*
                And de-purpled

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
                I keep popping in when none of my coworkers is looking and have to thank each and every one of you (maybe not by name, sorry) for making me smile today. I'm LOVING all of the artwork and purpleness today. This is a great start to a fun Martinmas. Go Team Woohoos!
                Oh, we're just doing what we always do - having fun!

I never thought of posting old arties either. Can I spam the thread with my stuff?
                Absolutely!

Yeah!

Coloured matches white. White matches Multi-coloured...
                Darned blank canvas attitude

*hugs Estrela*
                I have a lot that could go for any day, so I guess they'll all go on Day 12

And I'm having difficulty deciding exactly what is purple, what is pink, and what is pastel

Comment

*hugs Nad*

*hugs Jumble*

*sprinkles purple colored hugs around the Woohoo house for the rest of the Woohoos to find*

Yay! This is so much more fun than my boring ol' job. It might actually put me in the mood for that other holiday at the end of the week too.

[begin artspam]

sigpic

Comment

Ya know, this one always makes me smile.
                    sigpic

Comment

goodness, I leave for a couple of hours and you guys fill up pages and pages! Good stuff. Lots of purple to be sure.

Today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

@ Nola's wisdom bits
                          sigpic

Comment

ETA: The blanky-post gremlin chomped this one. So I'm editing to add back in the arty. Gotta include this one today.

Someone else please post. I feel like I'm hogging the thread.
                            sigpic

Comment

ArtspamArtspamArtspaaaaaaam!

And de-purpled

I have a lot that could go for any day, so I guess they'll all go on Day 12

And I'm having difficulty deciding exactly what is purple, what is pink, and what is pastel
                              Had to fix the purple.

Heh.
                              It's all in the nuances. *nods*

sigpic

Comment

*hugs Nad*

*hugs Jumble*

*sprinkles purple colored hugs around the Woohoo house for the rest of the Woohoos to find*

Yay! This is so much more fun than my boring ol' job. It might actually put me in the mood for that other holiday at the end of the week too.

[begin artspam]

http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/o...trela-at-7.jpg
                                A holiday at the end of the week? Is there really?

ETA: The blanky-post gremlin chomped this one. So I'm editing to add back in the arty. Gotta include this one today.

http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/o...umble2010b.jpg

Someone else please post. I feel like I'm hogging the thread.
                                Aw! Dontcha just luv him?

You carry on - you won't hear any complaints from me

That's how it goes on Martinmas Nola - some days will be busy busy, others will be quiet But I have to say, today has been Awesome!!

Comment

Working...
                                X