• Time
  • Show
Clear All

You HAVE to take photos. Or even better, video. We have to see this
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
      Well, I'll have to do some research on this. I've seen a few of them around in the city, but not a lot of them. I'll check the web and see what I come up with. Add it to my list!

And just to clarify....several of the things I have to look into aren't exactly cheap. Although, not everything is expensive. Wondering around Pike's Market won't cost you unless you buy something, of course!
      Ok, let me know what you find out

Originally posted by josiane View Post
      You HAVE to take photos. Or even better, video. We have to see this
      You seriously want me to film Laurie whilst driving one of those things?

Well I guess, in for a penny in for a pound

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

So far I've found 2 places but they don't do the tours anymore....guess they didn't make enough money. I'll have to check into it a little more. But don't worry, I have other ideas as well. I'm sure we can raise enough....ah mischief while you are here! Oh and the ones in other cities (sure the same here) require a training class that needs to be passed....not sure what that is all about.
        sigpic

Comment

So far I've found 2 places but they don't do the tours anymore....guess they didn't make enough money. I'll have to check into it a little more. But don't worry, I have other ideas as well. I'm sure we can raise enough....ah mischief while you are here!
          Yay! This is going to be so much fun! *bounces*

Comment

Yes. And her to film you
            sigpic

Comment

Yes. And her to film you
              Oh nonono! I always stay on the safe end of the camera

Comment

Yes. And her to film you
                Hmmm one hand to hold on, one hand to cover eyes and one hand to film..... Guess I don't have to hold on!
                sigpic

Comment

Oh but that's no fun!

... for the rest of us
                  sigpic

Comment

That is going to be difficult if that is where I stand as well!
                    sigpic

Comment

Hmmm one hand to hold on, one hand to cover eyes and one hand to film..... Guess I don't have to hold on!
                      Well if you're going to do that ^^^ I reckon I'll be the one with the funniest footage

Comment

Well... Behind the scenes footage is quite awesome too. *nods*
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          Well... Behind the scenes footage is quite awesome too. *nods*

Comment

And we all know that the very best part of any kind of video footage is... the audio commentary!
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by dutchindeed
                              Well... Behind the scenes footage is quite awesome too. *nods* And we all know that the very best part of any kind of video footage is... the audio commentary!
                              Hmmm...Jumble you and I might need to make a pact before we venture off anywhere. Sort of for our own salvation!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                And we all know that the very best part of any kind of video footage is... the audio commentary!
                                Oh FCOL Nad! You've got us both balancing one-handed on awkward two-wheeled vehicles filming each other trying not to fall off and you want COMMENTARY as well????

We'll do our best

Comment

Working...
                                X