The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    Nope, it's not me......... I'm the good one, she's a very very bad influence. You ask Sarai

I thought I'd bought enough wine to last us the week, but we're already down to 4 bottles

We're all getting our hair cut for AT5? What, are we afraid of being made to feel inferior in the face the Awesomeness of Amanda's hair????
    Yes. I'm getting mine done early next week!
    sigpic
    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

It's all LIES!!!!

That's all I'm sayin'...........

Nope, it's not me......... I'm the good one, she's a very very bad influence. You ask Sarai

I thought I'd bought enough wine to last us the week, but we're already down to 4 bottles

We're all getting our hair cut for AT5? What, are we afraid of being made to feel inferior in the face the Awesomeness of Amanda's hair????
      Hummph! I haven't had wine in about 20 years before Vancouver...... I meet SARAI and Jumble and they start pushing (and I do mean pushing) wine.....and who is too blame. Jumble and I discussed this and we have decided Sarai is the one who is responsible for this! Sarai looks innocent, but we know better.
      sigpic

Comment

Sarai?

I don't believe it
        sigpic
        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Ah, this MUST be the subconscious reason. I'm off to work on a research paper with a friend and then having my hair done at 3pm.
          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

It's all LIES!!!!
            *snort*

She didn't touch a drop here, then you rocked up with 8 bottles of plonk and drag her back to yours and suddenly you're both, er, "overindulging".

That's last you until Monday... maybe.

Indeed.
            Although I'm not joining the hair cutting clan, sorry. I don't have time and even if I did, I'd be sat they going "um, er, um, just trim it, please" when really, it needs major loppage and dyage to sort it out.
            But when you're all here I can do you some awesome boho curls with my straighteners... yes curls with a pair of straighteners - just go with it.

Meanwhile, you all enjoy New Hair.

I was supposed to be going out to the Koyote Bar in Twickenham last night (think Koyote Ugly but with older and less, er, natural young ladies parading around on the bar). I cried off; not in the mood for that kind of going out, ta. I've just seen my niece's FB photos of the evening and am actually, very, very glad I didn't go. Looked like they all had fun but my niece is completely shameless.
            sigpic

Comment

*hugs Cags*

Curl hair with straightners? Now this has intrigued me !
              sigpic
              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

I go out for 2 hours and I come back to this?!

I'll have you know...oh whats the point, none of you believe me anyway. Guess I should resolve myself to my reputation and be done with it .

*attempts to look sweet and innocent*

For me, this is a definite yes! The HAIR is awesome!! I've had my fringe cut back in though and finally found a decent hairdresser who could understand all the little foibles my stupid hair has (crown in a weird place, cowlick etc...) and cut it properly!

*huggles new hairdresser*

Comment

We both finally passed out......... I've just got up and found she's already wide awake and dressed

I think I may have met my match
                  I have a feeling this is going to be an interesting week!!

Indeed she does......... we'll have to pay a visit to Sainsbury's to restock
                  Already...you two are CRAZY!!
                  Originally posted by llp View Post
                  All right, enough of this foolishness..... I turn my back for a moment and Jumble (the instigator of all trouble) is besmurching my reputation. It has taken me too many years to build up these lies I mean truths about me..... The real problem is Jumble continues to open bottle after bottle after...well you get the idea! I have to be a good guest! But enough of such foolishess, JUMBLE! Besides I built up a hollow leg while in college those many decades ago (yes I know the horse and buggy days ) and it has stayed with me. When I have a little bit too much to drink - which only seems to happen when I'm with Jumble, the ol' leg kicks in and absorbs the alcohol! Then I sit quietly and watch you young whipper snappers drink too much!
                  That's scary...and it makes me really afraid to go on the trip this summer...

I"m such a lightweight when it comes to wine....

Oh - BTW - I flew on Delta not Air France! Boring, but safe!
                  I had that too, but found out with boarding it was operated by AF...and we had self service(while I was sitting between two big guys!)
                  Good to hear you had a boring flight
                  sigpic

Comment

Snacks and booze ordered for guest... *bounces*

(Gosh, haven't bounced for aaaages!)

You do all like cheese, right? And wine? And cocktails? And bacon sarnies for the next morning?

Just checking. (Delivery not until Thursday so if you have time to place your orders. )
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                      Sarai?

I don't believe it
                      Oh, you better believe it

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                      *snort*

She didn't touch a drop here, then you rocked up with 8 bottles of plonk and drag her back to yours and suddenly you're both, er, "overindulging".
                      Having only just met you, she didin't want to show her true self right off in case she scared you

That's last you until Monday... maybe.
                      Unlikely..... so we got some more just in case

Indeed.
                      Although I'm not joining the hair cutting clan, sorry. I don't have time and even if I did, I'd be sat they going "um, er, um, just trim it, please" when really, it needs major loppage and dyage to sort it out.
                      But when you're all here I can do you some awesome boho curls with my straighteners... yes curls with a pair of straighteners - just go with it.

Meanwhile, you all enjoy New Hair.

I was supposed to be going out to the Koyote Bar in Twickenham last night (think Koyote Ugly but with older and less, er, natural young ladies parading around on the bar). I cried off; not in the mood for that kind of going out, ta. I've just seen my niece's FB photos of the evening and am actually, very, very glad I didn't go. Looked like they all had fun but my niece is completely shameless.
                      Good on you for holding out

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                      *hugs Cags*

Curl hair with straightners? Now this has intrigued me !
                      Oh yes, straighteners are brilliant for curling hair

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

I go out for 2 hours and I come back to this?!

I'll have you know...oh whats the point, none of you believe me anyway. Guess I should resolve myself to my reputation and be done with it .

*attempts to look sweet and innocent*

You're failing miserably, just accept the inevitable

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                      I have a feeling this is going to be an interesting week!!

Already...you two are CRAZY!!

That's scary...and it makes me really afraid to go on the trip this summer...

I"m such a lightweight when it comes to wine....
                      That's ok, you can learn from the experts

So Laurie has had her tour of Farnham and her first visit to Anderson's - where we had afternoon tea/coffee with desserts. We shared a chocolate brownie with chocolate sauce and ice-cream and an apple and ginger crumble with custard. YUMMMMM!!!!!!

Comment

You have no idea how good that is to hear! *huggles*

You do all like cheese, right? And wine? And cocktails? And bacon sarnies for the next morning?
                        Yes and yes and yes and YES!

*bounces*
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Just checking. (Delivery not until Thursday so if you have time to place your orders. )
                          Yep, that'll do for me Congrats on getting bouncing again *huggles*

Comment

Most of my friends curl their hair with straightners, but mine don't work for curling (I think they're too wide) but I do have curlers so no probs
                            sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Yes!!!

*huggles*

Comment

Laurie has now seen parts of Aldershot and Farnborough whilst we were searching for an adaptor plug for her laptop She's just having sooooo much fun

Comment

Working...
                                X