Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good to hear you had an awesome day MOB Will listen to the clip later on

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
    Cool! Where will you be going after this semester?
    Probably an internship in Atlanta and otherwise somewhere else in the USA(I really want to do my internship in the USA(I have to do it abroad))

They are not exactly looking for models for savory causes. Just sayin.
    Ofcourse...but it was still a compliment in a way I guess! Still, like I said before, I never intended to do anything with it(except make fun of it)

*runs around nekkid for a bit*
    sigpic

Comment

Hi Woohoos!
      So, it's a little lessony, recorded with my iPhone's crappy internal mic, but I found something new in an old piece of music. Listen if you feel like it, don't if you don't. I don't know what program to use to trim it down, but it's relatively short anyhow (~11mins) I just felt like sharing my creative mojo. I have to lol at my voice teacher's very soft "that's quite good, lets..." 's like she doesn't want to scare me away.
      Anyhow, here's the link if you care to have a little listen.
      https://files.me.com/jennifershark/iovrr0.mp3
      Sorry went on line to listen and the file was no longer available.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
        Sorry went on line to listen and the file was no longer available.
        Whut?? O no! We can't have a crimp in the good day.

Let's try megaupload... what do I pay for mobile me for if it won't work?? Blargh.

Try this: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZJQUEB2F

Better?
        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          1. Good to hear you had an awesome day MOB Will listen to the clip later on

2. Probably an internship in Atlanta and otherwise somewhere else in the USA(I really want to do my internship in the USA(I have to do it abroad))

3. *runs around nekkid for a bit*
          1. I had to change the link. It wasn't working. *kicks me.com*

2. Okay, n00b question. Where are you from originally? I know outside the US, obv, but WHERE?

3. Do you own some clothes? I think we can take up a collection if necessary.
          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

1. I had to change the link. It wasn't working. *kicks me.com*
            OMG that was beautiful!!! Wow! I wouldn't be able to do that...some windows would break...really awesome!!!

Oh and I find your teacher's comments funny btw She's really trying to get all the things right!

2. Okay, n00b question. Where are you from originally? I know outside the US, obv, but WHERE?
            Normally I would let you guess but I won't be evil tonight. I'm from the Netherlands!

3. Do you own some clothes? I think we can take up a collection if necessary.
            I do own them, but I just don't find them comfy Running nekkid is a real liberation...you should try it
            sigpic

Comment

*runs through thread nekkid*

I'm glad you had an awesome day MOB!!
              Great singing!
              sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

MoB, you're just gonna' hafta' get used to nekkid running. It's what we do. Well...most of us, anyway...
                sigpic

Comment

The Sanctuary PTB and cast having fun @ ComicCon this year: Ryan, Amanda, Robin and Damian

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEp9NLsjwo0
                  sigpic

Comment

Joe M. blog update! If ya' don't read it, ya' should! Love the snark. Poor guy fields more SGA questions...

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/

When are they just gonna' leave it alone? WHEN???

EDIT: And that was my attempt at being constructive tonight. Tune in next time when LJ attempts to resist ruffling LF/Young's hair!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                      Joe M. blog update! If ya' don't read it, ya' should! Love the snark. Poor guy fields more SGA questions...

EDIT: And that was my attempt at being constructive tonight. Tune in next time when LJ attempts to resist ruffling LF/Young's hair!
                      Some people will never leave it be...

I do love his blog! His snarks makes me chuckle so much.

For the record, I'm glad SGA was cancelled, I like what they're doing now... *whistles* *runs away*
                      sigpic
                      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*huggles Woohoos* So much to catch up on! I gave up mq-ing 5 pages ago

*huggles Nik* So glad the op went well Now you just have to look after yourself and not push too hard too soon! *has mental image of Nik in 0 degree leg brace hobbling upto bat*

*dashes off to clean the house - again...*
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey guys where can I find the Gabit thread?

I need some info and maybe to contact them if they don't respond to my mail soon, the bank requires more details as to where I'm going and why and what I'm trying to pay for I need another email from them... do you know if they respond to emails within a day or sooner? Cause that would be awesome.

I'm in Turkey right now, so everything is done by mails and sms with the bank, it's insane and frustrating and I SHOULD BE ON THE BEATCH!!!! hahahhahaha
                          sigpic
                          Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                            Hey guys where can I find the Gabit thread?

I need some info and maybe to contact them if they don't respond to my mail soon, the bank requires more details as to where I'm going and why and what I'm trying to pay for I need another email from them... do you know if they respond to emails within a day or sooner? Cause that would be awesome.

I'm in Turkey right now, so everything is done by mails and sms with the bank, it's insane and frustrating and I SHOULD BE ON THE BEATCH!!!! hahahhahaha
                            http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/1...tendees-thread

Sounds crazy to me!!
                            sigpic
                            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                              It is... hahaha, thank you hon
                              sigpic
                              Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

I've just noticed something. This pic....

was obviously taken during the same interview as this one...........

yet I've never seen it full size anywhere or seen the interview

Anyone got a clue where it's from?

I seem to remember that Martin said he hadn't seen it before either

Any of you guests know?

Well it's got to be worth asking, right?

Edit: And it's interesting to note how close Estrela managed to get the colouring to what it should have been
                                Yes, she did an excellent job on that.

I've never seen the interview either but given that the other pic in that series is an official MGM one, I'd hazard a guess it was taken during one of the behind the scenes interviews. In fact, that tee shirt looks a bit like the one he's wearing in the 200 bts material?

Hmm, yes, defintely the same tee shirt - see 0.36 of this clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfba3zwNYng (not very good quality, sorry)

I had an awesome clinic day. A whole bunch of the gyns didn't show up so I only saw about 8 pts today (along with the other mw who saw around the same number). So nice after yesterday! Then I had a fabulous voice lesson. Something just clicked into place today and it had me grinning like a fool. AND I had the most amazing hair day. Srsly. Good hair makes me really happy.
                                Cool! Happy days are always good.

You guys don't do your 6 week post-partum check with a midwife? That seems to be standard around the world as far as I can tell. One of the benefits of doing gyn care and family planning is that you can really care for women throughout their lifespan, which is awesome. I have a lot of GYN patients who come to me for that aspect of their care only. They've either finished childbearing or (like today's young lady) are not ready for children. The hardest part about leaving this job (after leaving my awesome MW colleagues) is going to be leaving my regulars.
                                Over here our 6 week checks are usually carried out by our GP. We're signed off from midwife care about 2 weeks after the birth and then it's either all handled via consultant (if there's ongoing issues) GP (our health) or Health Visitor (baby's development/health but also looks after mum's if there's PND issues there).

Right, lunch then I'm going to check out your singing.

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                                The Sanctuary PTB and cast having fun @ ComicCon this year: Ryan, Amanda, Robin and Damian

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEp9NLsjwo0

*bounces*

Thanks for the link, Jas.

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post

*huggles Joe*

He's so awesome when he's snarking.

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                                For the record, I'm glad SGA was cancelled, I like what they're doing now... *whistles* *runs away*
                                Me too. Much to my surprise because it is very different and I didn't think I'd like it. Well I didn't at first. There was a definite "Oh no PTB, what have you done!" moment early on but, by the season end, I was loving it and am definitely looking forward to season 2.
                                Between that and Sanctuary it''ll defintely be nice to have something worth watching on the box.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X