The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teal'c_PI View Post
    I think I'm going to wait until I can see the DVDs, actually. Glad to know they're not just five-minute bits like before, though. *whew* I'm sure I'll definitely get some good pics, though!
    You have more patience than I do! I really couldn't wait I should get my dvds within the next couple of weeks *bounces*

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      You have more patience than I do! I really couldn't wait I should get my dvds within the next couple of weeks *bounces*

I don't know about the patience thing. I just want to sit back with a nice cup of herbal tea and watch Damian and friends running around in Tokyo. But I don't know if I'll ever finish it, since I'll keep stopping and taking screenshots...
      sigpic
      ~the guitarists~

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
        *runz through thread nekkid again* Hey, I'm going to do more SGU art stuff over the weekend. Who (or what) should I do it about? Rush? Greer? Hmmmm...
        Rush, I love Rush!!

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        TPI, I haven't got the S2 dvds yet, but I've watched all the special features on youtube and they are sooooooo much better than on S1

Lots of Martin, lots of Damian, lots of Amanda!!!!! They've done us proud

Oh, and for those that care, lots of Robin too
        Cool!!
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I couldn't wait either, had a blast watching the extra's!
          (I mean... S2 will be a loooong wait for me. I want to listen to the ''Sleepers'' commentary

Originally posted by Teal'c_PI View Post
          Hi everyone! Yes, your eyes don't deceive you, I'm back I'm sorry I haven't been around for so long...life just keeps coming.

I love all the shots from the S2 features! (I haven't bought S2 yet myself, but I can't wait! Not only do I want to see all the episodes, but I also am dying to see the features, and hear the commentaries... ) The whole thing with Damian and Robin Dunne, uh, without their pants is...well, a bit strange, but I'm just glad they made a feature out of the trip in the first place. And I didn't even see those two pics of Damian at the Leos with the award! Here I was thinking that he didn't get to go on stage since he didn't win anything , but he still got to say something! Thanks for the pics!

Anyway, what's been going on with everyone? Anything happening? (Aside from there being 40 days until TSE?? )
          Good to have you back!
          *hugs*
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Random Mom quote: ''We can't watch football without burning balls!''.

...And you wonder why I get all prudish when I say something icky by accident?
            My mother traumatizes me. *nods*
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              Random Mom quote: ''We can't watch football without burning balls!''.

...And you wonder why I get all prudish when I say something icky by accident?
              My mother traumatizes me. *nods*

*goes back to watching football*
              sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post

*goes back to watching football*
                *happy dances*
                On to the next round!

*grabs Martin and Coopie and paints their faces orange*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  *happy dances*
                  On to the next round!

*grabs Martin and Coopie and paints their faces orange*
                  *giggles* We should paint all the PTBs' faces orange
                  sigpic

Comment

*happy dances*

And we're on to the next round ..yeeeeeeey

*falls down*
                    sigpic

Comment

From Joe's blog:
                      A short and early blog entry today as I’m heading off to the first stop in Robert C. Cooper’s farewell victory tour. ”What’s that?” you say. You didn’t know hew was leaving? Well, yes. Sad but true. His appearance at this year’s Comic Con panel will mark his final Stargate-related contribution, so if you happen to be in the San Diego area in late July, make sure to say goodbye and thank him for fourteen years and countless hours of gate-tastic entertainment. But, please – no tears. If you start crying it’ll only be a matter of time before he starts crying as well (the ole softy) and that’ll just embarrass him.
                      This makes me sad! What shall we Woohoos do to mark the sad occasion?
                      sigpic

Comment

we should do something, most definitely...a thank you sendoff? some kind of present/card send? A Coopie party on the thread? Coopie day?
                        sigpic

Comment

I think this calls for a special Cags farewell vid

Comment

Definitely a farewell vid. And we should make farewell art and send it to him too. And of course some Nadalicious poetry.

Bye Coopie, we will miss you
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I think I feel an Artwork Challenge coming on.................

We need to fix a date. Anyone know when ComicCon is?

Edit: 22nd to 25th July. Right before Sarai and I leave for SE.

Comment

My Coopie's leaving!
                                *sits in a corner and curls up with Joe the Green Bunny*

I say bye Coopie party!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X