The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Umm, sorry Jumble.
    I fear I was a teeny tiny bit snarky. Opps how did that happen?

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    ROFL on the "condom suits" Cags...and curling? Really? I find that boring...but then again I have a need for speed
    Ooohhh and the figure skating was beautiful, I *loved* the pair who got silver! (only saw the long thing they needed to do) and the snowboarding was cool too. I didn't knew it involved real competition(4 people on one track) but it was more like everytime one single person on the track...The match thing was cool!
    Well I never said I found curing interesting; just that you don't have to be bonkersmad to play it.

Snowboarding is mental. Even by winter sports standards. I mean it's like boxing on ice... on a tea tray.

Figure skating: I was rooting for the couple that won it, just because the olympic gold was the one thing they've never won. Aww.

*waves to Teal'c P I *
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
      Well I never said I found curing interesting; just that you don't have to be bonkersmad to play it.
      Sorry I misread that! and the skaters aren't mad...they're quite sane!

Snowboarding is mental. Even by winter sports standards. I mean it's like boxing on ice... on a tea tray.
      Indeed! I tried it but I prefered skiing. I dislike the fact that my legs are kind of "bound" together. Yuck!

Figure skating: I was rooting for the couple that won it, just because the olympic gold was the one thing they've never won. Aww.
      True, but I didn't knew that and was just looking at the thing they did and it looked great IMHO.
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks guys! *hugs*

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        Nad, are you saying Martin sings off key? I'll tell him you said that........... then he'll know that the Dutch are really crazy

The sigs are great, stop putting yourself down you....... you... artist you!

Love the colouring on the DK one
        I wood never. No!
        ...Yes.

Thanks.

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
        Umm, but I like that idea.

Coopie and Tappie, sitting in a tree... K.I.S.S.I.N.G....
        Damaged I am.
        *blinks*
        ...Alhough...
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

A tiny bit snarky Cags? I thought you were pretty cool considering what you were up against

And of course, you were right

I'll just leave it there.............

Comment

Well, Cags the sad part of being snowed in at a wine shop is that I wood have to pay for what I drink. I am financially challanged at the moment...
            so "water, wine water wine everywhere but not a drop to drink"
            Love the sigs Nad
            As for favorites:
            Grace
            Frozen
            Space Race
            Death Knell
            Resurrection (just cuz' )
            Moebius (me loves adorkable Sam )
            Upgrades
            Window of Opportunity
            Entity
            Not necessarily in that order.

I also love speed skating and one of my favorite sports ever is Curling. Must be my Canadian heritage. Unlike some people on this thread *pokes Jann* I watch all of the womens events and tend to ignore the mens. Go figure.
            sigpic

Comment

*gets poked*

Ouch!

I can't help it that I just think some guys are smokin' hot! ...you never heard of Svencouver? Svenmania?
              *giggles*

*hugs* for nothing to drink ...I would go off and drink some wine...or just try to go home...sloooooowly!

*watches speed skating further*

I'm wondering if any of our PTB would watch the olympic games too? (or go there)
              sigpic

Comment

*giggles*
                ...I made an ickybah.

I can't help it that I just think some guys are smokin' hot! ...you never heard of Svencouver? Svenmania?
                *giggles*

I'm wondering if any of our PTB would watch the olympic games too? (or go there)
                Svenergy?
                I still prefer Vangroovy, though.

And yes. Maybe even for the same reasons we do... *whistles*
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

*gets poked*

Ouch!

*giggles*

*hugs* for nothing to drink ...I would go off and drink some wine...or just try to go home...sloooooowly!

*watches speed skating further*

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  *giggles*
                  ...I made an ickybah.

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u...cantdreams.jpg

Svenergy?
                  I still prefer Vangroovy, though.

And yes. Maybe even for the same reasons we do... *whistles*
                  So business has actually become quite steady. We are on a main route and because traffic is so slow people are coming into the shop that would ordinarily drive by.

As for the bolded bit, I agree with Nad. And AT was part of the group that welcomed the atheletes to Vangroovy so I would imagine that she is a watcher as well. probably loves curling. *LOL*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cA3Do6CSQAw
                  sigpic

Comment

Nad that's not ickybah! Love it

Joe's been watching some of the Olympics, despite whinging about Vancouver being invaded

I for one am dreading the Olympics coming to the UK in 2012 (?) It'll cause total chaos and cost us a fortune

But I guess I'm biased since I have no interest in any sport and get totally ticked off with having my normal tv shows disrupted because of it

I watch snooker if Ronnie's playing, and that's all

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                      So business has actually become quite steady. We are on a main route and because traffic is so slow people are coming into the shop that would ordinarily drive by.

As for the bolded bit, I agree with Nad. And AT was part of the group that welcomed the atheletes to Vangroovy so I would imagine that she is a watcher as well. probably loves curling. *LOL*

Yay good to hear that about the route

And I didn't knew that! Bad Jann! That's so cool!

Vangroovy...sounds good
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post

Yay!

I bet Amanda wood appreciate the wonder that is speedskating... Hmpf.

But yeah... Canadians... Curling.

sigpic

Comment

Joe's been watching some of the Olympics, despite whinging about Vancouver being invaded

I for one am dreading the Olympics coming to the UK in 2012 (?) It'll cause total chaos and cost us a fortune

But I guess I'm biased since I have no interest in any sport and get totally ticked off with having my normal tv shows disrupted because of it

I agree with Jumble on the sig Nad. Love it.

Jumble? No sports at all??? Where I am we are big on womens basketball and womens ice hockey because of the success of the UConn teams.
                          Also, we actually have three women from my own little town on this years olympic ice hockey team

Yay good to hear that about the route

And I didn't knew that! Bad Jann! That's so cool!

Vangroovy...sounds good
                          Love Vangroovy.
                          sigpic

Comment

Thanks

And I can imagine that these days must be a mild kind of torture you...

Vangroovy...sounds good
                            AT's a WooHoo. She just doesn't know it yet.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              Thanks

And I can imagine that these days must be a mild kind of torture you...

AT's a WooHoo. She just doesn't know it yet.
                              true!
                              sigpic

Comment

Jumble...no sport? I love *watching* it. Doing it is another matter...that involves activity...*shudders* *hides fact that she goes to the sportschool*

I must agree with the fact that I don't like it that my normal TV programming is interrupted by it! *sob*

Nad I think Amanda will know she is a woohoo after July...perhaps two woohoos should give her a special "I'm a honorary Woohoo" badge
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X