I couldn't have done it without Jasmina's help

*happy dances out*

*waltzes back in*

I love Martin

*sashays out again*
      Yup Jas is very helpful when it comes to LJ

Really? I never would have guessed

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
        Yup Jas is very helpful when it comes to LJ

Really? I never would have guessed

Ok, I've resisted it for long enough... I really must pick you up on your spelling It's not 'would', it's 'WOOD'

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

Ok, I've resisted it for long enough... I really must pick you up on your spelling It's not 'would', it's 'WOOD'

How did I miss that? I'm a bad woohoo

Comment

How did I miss that? I'm a bad woohoo
            It's ok *pats Amanda* You're just young, you'll learn

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand I just scored a three day weekend, so I'll be off to Mar Michael's tomorrow morning :

I ask you, can this day get any better? D

*tango's out the door*

Comment

It's ok *pats Amanda* You're just young, you'll learn

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand I just scored a three day weekend, so I'll be off to Mar Michael's tomorrow morning :

I ask you, can this day get any better? D

*tango's out the door*
              I'm officially considered an adult today! So I'm not really considered "young" anymore

Comment

I'm officially considered an adult today! So I'm not really considered "young" anymore
                Oh don't kid yourself! If you're 18, I'm um......... @£$% years older than you, and I still consider myself young

It's all in the mind And you still have oooooodles of time to learn the necessities of life........ like the correct spelling on this thread

So did you get any cool pressies? And where's the cake? See, you still have a lot to learn

Comment

*bounces in*

Looooooooooooook!!!! It's all shiny and new!!

*bounces out*

*bounces back*

Where's Nad??? I want to show her, see what she thinks of what I did with her title

*bounces off again*

Niiiiiiiiiiiice!

and Amanda, I'm also officially an adult but I've yet seen the moment that I behave like one! How is the birthday otherwise? Good! It must be!
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh don't kid yourself! If you're 18, I'm um......... @£$% years older than you, and I still consider myself young

It's all in the mind And you still have oooooodles of time to learn the necessities of life........ like the correct spelling on this thread

So did you get any cool pressies? And where's the cake? See, you still have a lot to learn
                    I'm like 18 going on 80! Actually in school I used to get called 'Grandma' Because contrary to how I am now, I wasn't guttery at all and I don't curse/smoke/drink and my hair is always in a bun so I used to get made fun of a lot about that. I actually had a teacher tell my parents that I have "An old soul"

oh no more learning?!

My Mom isn't home yet so I haven't seen what my parents got me. But my cousin got me this
                    Spoiler:
                    It's a space shuttle necklace because I'm a huge space/NASA geek

My sister in law normally makes me a cake but she's sick so she'll make it in a few days on my 16th birthday I got a stargate cake and last year I got a space shuttle cake! I'll make sure to share the cake with you guys

Jann you're mature...you're just very guttery!! *hugs* My birthday is quiet...My dad works nights so he's catching up on his sleep right now and my Mom's on her way home from work, last night I spent the night at my cousin's house so my birthday hasn't been so quiet!

Comment

*gives Amanda a Shippy Hippy WooHoo Birthday hug*

*bounces in*

Looooooooooooook!!!! It's all shiny and new!!

*bounces out*

*bounces back*

Where's Nad??? I want to show her, see what she thinks of what I did with her title

*bounces off again*
                      WooHood! You picked the one I liked best
                      Love the header, awesome job!
                      (And that picture's just hot.)

And I have gone all hippy, dressed in something flowery, let my hair loose and went to an art/music/cultural festival. We sat on the grass, drank bad wine while listening to very mellow music and mused about the virtues in life.

...That wood be George Clooney, the future and other stuff
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I'm like 18 going on 80! Actually in school I used to get called 'Grandma' Because contrary to how I am now, I wasn't guttery at all and I don't curse/smoke/drink and my hair is always in a bun so I used to get made fun of a lot about that. I actually had a teacher tell my parents that I have "An old soul"
                        Ah, but that's not the same as 'being' old It's the spirit that needs to stay young, and mine certainly is

oh no more learning?!

My Mom isn't home yet so I haven't seen what my parents got me. But my cousin got me this
                        Spoiler:
                        http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv339/regularamanda/random/DSC02242.jpg
                        It's a space shuttle necklace because I'm a huge space/NASA geek
                        That's lovely. It's so nice when people take the trouble to get you something that fits you.

I'm hoping my girls will have got the message as to what I want for my birthday this year.............. heck, there's enough pictures of him all over the house

My sister in law normally makes me a cake but she's sick so she'll make it in a few days on my 16th birthday I got a stargate cake and last year I got a space shuttle cake! I'll make sure to share the cake with you guys
                        We'll look forward to that

Jann you're mature...you're just very guttery!! *hugs* My birthday is quiet...My dad works nights so he's catching up on his sleep right now and my Mom's on her way home from work, last night I spent the night at my cousin's house so my birthday hasn't been so quiet!
                        Quiet birthdays can be good, but loud and noisy is better That's what I usually go for
                        Last edited by Jumble; 25 June 2009, 02:00 PM. Reason: oops! and ooops again :o

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          *gives Amanda a Shippy Hippy WooHoo Birthday hug*

WooHood! You picked the one I liked best
                          Love the header, awesome job!
                          (And that picture's just hot.)
                          Thanks, I did my best to do it justice

And I have gone all hippy, dressed in something flowery, let my hair loose and went to an art/music/cultural festival. We sat on the grass, drank bad wine while listening to very mellow music and mused about the virtues in life.
                          Oh, good way to spend your evening

...That wood be George Clooney, the future and other stuff
                          Who?

Comment

Thanks, I did my best to do it justice

Oh, good way to spend your evening

Who?
                            *sigh*

George. Clooney.

Behold the hotness:

sigpic

Comment

Ah, but that's not the same as 'being' old It's the spirit that needs to stay young, and mine certainly is

That's lovely. It's so nice when people take the trouble to get you something that fits you.

I'm hoping my girls will have got the message as to what I want for my birthday this year.............. heck, there's enough pictures of him all over the house

We'll look forward to that

Quiet birthdays can be good, but loud and noisy is better That's what I usually go for
                              My spirit feels old

I have the best cousin she couldn't even get it at a store, she ordered it online, she really went out of her way

If they don't get you Martin we will

Mom's home...no cake yet but she got me peanut butter pie!
                              Spoiler:

Edit- *dies at hottness that is the Clooney* Man you know he's like RDA...gets better looking with age

Comment

*gets out magnifying glass, Sherlock Holmes style*

*scrutinizes carefully*

Nope, no hotness there that I can see *shrugs*

Comment

Working...
                                X