• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    *daydreamz*

Joe: What are you all doing here?!
    LJ: We came to see you!
    *jumble whacks LJ*
    LJ: And the other Awesome Powers that Be!
    Joe: You are either crazy or you all have superb taste. I'm leaning toward crazy, but why don't you have lunch with me, just in case it's superb taste?
    *LJ faints*
    jumble: Do you think Martin wood come?
    Joe: *eyes LJ on ground* I can call...and see...should we do something for her?
    Nad: Oh, she does that sometimes.
    *Jann drops from tree*
    Nad: And she does that sometimes.
    See? We don't need to go. LJ can play us.
    ...And then joe will think she's insane, call the police and we wood fly over to do a big WooHoo bail-out and kidnap the PTB. Then we'll tie up Joe and Martin and make them believe that we're cool.

Hm.
    Somewhere, somhow this story took a turn for the weird...
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      ...And then joe will think she's insane, call the police and we wood fly over to do a big WooHoo bail-out and kidnap the PTB. Then we'll tie up Joe and Martin and make them believe that we're cool.

Hm.
      Um....you were the one driving when it took that turn, my dear.
      sigpic

Comment

I know and it scares me, sometimes...
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Hm.
          I thought we were cool...*sniff* We're not cool? Since when did that happen?

It scares us too

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
          Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
          Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
            I thought we were cool...*sniff* We're not cool? Since when did that happen?

It scares us too
            Jeez, thanks hon...

And cool, cool... If you call insane, PTB driven splatters of funky art and poetry cool, then yes. We were. Are cool.

If you call Martin Wood in shorts on the ice cool, then yes, we must be pretty cool to enjoy the joy that comes with that.

If you say cool means that everyone looks up to us for being mysterious and roll with the opinion of the majority, then maybe not so much.

...Although the odd one out is on may occasion labeled as 'cool' too.

And I'm not sure where this came from. Maybe I should just shut up and do something else.

sigpic

Comment

Jeez, thanks hon...

And cool, cool... If you call insane, PTB driven splatters of funky art and poetry cool, then yes. We were. Are cool.

If you call Martin Wood in shorts on the ice cool, then yes, we must be pretty cool to enjoy the joy that comes with that.

If you say cool means that everyone looks up to us for being mysterious and roll with the opinion of the majority, then maybe not so much.

...Although the odd one out is on may occasion labeled as 'cool' too.

And I'm not sure where this came from. Maybe I should just shut up and do something else.
              You're welcome

That was very philosophical Have you been into the broccoli?! I thought you were off that

Comment

You took the words right out of my mouth

It scares me too........ good thing we're only adopted sisters, otherwise I might be worried

And we are cool. Very cool. I'm certain that Martin wood see that and applaud us for it....... if we could just get someone to drag him in here

Comment

Lol at LJ...I don't even have to be here and my voice will be heard through her words

and we're cool!

*pops out again to play with the sims 3 *
                  sigpic

Comment

Woohood for new pics of The Martin and Amanda!
                    Of course the shorts
                    Love Nad's odes, thanks Jumble for finding such sweets

After reading you WooHoos I need to qoute Nad's ode too:
                    [...]
                    - Martin -
                    For you we go wild
                    Woohoos for sure gone wild!

sigpic
                    sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                      Woohood for new pics of The Martin and Amanda!
                      Of course the shorts
                      Love Nad's odes, thanks Jumble for finding such sweets

After reading you WooHoos I need to qoute Nad's ode too:

Woohoos for sure gone wild!

It's RDA! It's RDA! *jumps up and down and points at second picture* *heartfelt sigh*

it's really hard to notice Martin when RDA's right there I got distracted...

Comment

Hehe - tell it to Jumble. She wont probably notice RDA
                        Yep...these green eyes can be overwhelming...

overwhelming - so strong as to be irresistible; "an overpowering need for solitude"
                        sorry. Just felt the need of checking the word to be sure...
                        sigpic
                        sig thanks to Luci

Comment

RDA was there? *looks again* Nope, not seeing him

Overwhelming is definitely the word Achaja, totally overwhelming Just imagine seeing them in 'person' *sigh*

Comment

Poor RDA (((RDA)))

Originally posted by jumble View Post

Overwhelming is definitely the word Achaja, totally overwhelming Just imagine seeing them in 'person' *sigh*

Comment

Whoo, now I can imagine shaking like a jello before them I don't know how wood I behave...totally panic?

DROWNED IN GREEN EYES! that's for sure! *nod nod*

And yay! Martin love is spreading!!! Lol Amanda - you made me laught at GAD thread:
                              Heck sometimes I still think "wait who is that guy plastered all over Jumble's artwork?"

sigpic
                              sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Exactly! I don't know if it's a Canadian thing or a Stargate thing, but they do all seem to enjoy interacting with the fans like no others I've ever heard of
                                Yup. We're all nice.

That's interesting. Thanks for posting. I'm not sure they should have been posting pictures of the building with the address. From what I've heard there have been some fan issues at the studio.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Working...
                                X