• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love the idea with shorts
    *hugs nekkid Woohoos*
    sigpic
    sig thanks to Luci

Comment

I'm out of Shorts day too. I do wear them, but only indoors. My own indoors

So... what is it that attracts us to TPTB? Is it just the looks, the products, the hobbies or is it our hunger for powerful men? I don't know...
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

So... what is it that attracts us to TPTB? Is it just the looks, the products, the hobbies or is it our hunger for powerful men? I don't know...
        Well with Martin, it's his amazing directing skills, his personality, his sense of humour, his utter 'niceness'..........

ok yes, it's also his smile, his gorgeous green eyes, his bottom lip, and .......

Edit: I so love when the ImpEle sig comes up to match my avi..........

IT'S THE SHIRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'm voting for the hunger for powerful men. And cute accents. And their sense of humor, cuz they're all very clever and funny. Yes. Hot, powerful, funny guys who can cook ROCK! WOOHOOD for OBPTB!!
          sigpic

Comment

*nods*

...We're so shallow.
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Well I would say their looks but since RDA can't be a PTB *sticks tongue out at Jumble* then I'd have to say it's because they gave us the ship!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
              Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
              Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

*nods*

...We're so shallow.
                Hey, speak for yourself......... I put the important, intellectual bits first didn't I?

I'd still love him if his eyes were blue........ if he didn't wear shorts.......... if his bottom lip were not quite so... nibblable..... but I couldn't love him without his voice being soooo............ ummmmmmm.... I mean if he were not such a talented director

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                  Well I would say their looks but since RDA can't be a PTB *sticks tongue out at Jumble* then I'd have to say it's because they gave us the ship!

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                    Hey, speak for yourself......... I put the important, intellectual bits first didn't I?

I'd still love him if his eyes were blue........ if he didn't wear shorts.......... if his bottom lip were not quite so... nibblable..... but I couldn't love him without his voice being soooo............ ummmmmmm.... I mean if he were not such a talented director
                    Sure, sis. Un-shallow yourself.

sigpic

Comment

*runs in*

*runs out because she has nothing useful to say...*
                      sigpic

Comment

Hmm...what do we love about TPTB??

In all seriousness *ahem*, I think its the sense of humour they share and how talented they are. That a bunch of people could make up and continue such a powerful show with such strong relationships that people not only relate to but learn from astounds me .

*coughs*

So yeah, the PTB are awesome!

Comment

Sure, sis. Un-shallow yourself.
                          I tried

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                          Hmm...what do we love about TPTB??

In all seriousness *ahem*, I think its the sense of humour they share and how talented they are. That a bunch of people could make up and continue such a powerful show with such strong relationships that people not only relate to but learn from astounds me .

*coughs*

So yeah, the PTB are awesome!

Ser-i-ous-ness??? On this thread?

Or are you just hoping they might be lurking, and single you out as the only one who doesn't just appreciate them for their ........... assets?

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                            I tried

Ser-i-ous-ness??? On this thread?

Or are you just hoping they might be lurking, and single you out as the only one who doesn't just appreciate them for their ........... assets?
                            *giggles*
                            *looks around*

...Jumble said asses...
                            *reads*

Oh.

sigpic

Comment

Why I love TPTB

For what they made, how they look/cook ...and how they can make such awesome shows for us. Without them there were no TV-shows. You can't make TV stuff without TPTB...they are in some aspect more important than the actors who are on screen and get the most attention while they do most of the hard work!

*huggles PTB*
                              sigpic

Comment

*giggles*
                                *looks around*

...Jumble said asses...
                                *reads*

Oh.

Those too

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                                Why I love TPTB

For what they made, how they look/cook ...and how they can make such awesome shows for us. Without them there were no TV-shows. You can't make TV stuff without TPTB...they are in some aspect more important than the actors who are on screen and get the most attention while they do most of the hard work!

*huggles PTB*

Sense, from you??? Non-shallow sense?? Non-guttery sense????

Comment

Working...
                                X