• Time
  • Show
Clear All

((((Jumble))))
    sigpic

Comment

I see we're all ready to give some WooHoo group therapy
      *hugs WooHoos*
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

* lurkes in* *see all those familiar faces *waves at everyone* *hugs Jumble* and *runs out *

i was just lurking around the famous Martin Thread ...

sigpic

Comment

((((Jumble))))
          sigpic
          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

(((((Jumble))))) We love you!!!

*runz back to Joe*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
              *snatches Martin back* I don't know, the minute my back's turned

Sorry I've been absent. Truth is, I've had a really awful day, topped off by something that has come as a major shock. I'm still stunned, and trying to get my head around it. So if I'm not around much tomorrow, that'll be why

Don't be worried, nobody died or anything, I just don't want to talk about yet, ok?
              (((((Jumble)))) I hope all will be a bit better soon
              sigpic

Comment

*runz nekked through thread*
                sigpic

Comment

This is the bewitching hour on the Woohoodstock thread. A time when the Woohoo house is dark and quiet, but for the sound of luvnjack's typing. Illuminated by the glow of her computer monitor, she strives to keep the love of Our Beloved Poweres That Be flowing while the other Woohoos sleep.

sigpic

Comment

And so, bathed in the warm glow of her monitor, luvnjack spams the thread with overly dramatic blurbs. Hark! Is that a Woohoo stirring? No, it is only Paul sneaking a cookie out of the cupboard. STOP EATING ALL THE COOKIES, PAUL!!

The Woohoo house falls silent again. A fire crackles in the fireplace, sending golden light dancing over the fuzzy rug where jumble and Martin play board games. It is thankfully devoid of jumble, Martin and board games.

A scream is heard outside, but luvnjack does not pause in her typing. She knows it's just Jann, who has fallen asleep in the stalker tree...and then fallen out of the stalker tree.
                    sigpic

Comment

luvnjack has run out of things to type. Her fingers are poised above the keyboard as she searches for words that will not come. If only Nad was awake to provide some! Alas, she slumbers peacefully in her room, visions of Coopie's cooking dancing through her head.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel-Kree View Post
                        * lurkes in* *see all those familiar faces *waves at everyone* *hugs Jumble* and *runs out *

i was just lurking around the famous Martin Thread ...

Hey Rachel!
                        Don't be a stranger, we have a spare room.
                        ...and a tent.

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                        luvnjack has run out of things to type. Her fingers are poised above the keyboard as she searches for words that will not come. If only Nad was awake to provide some! Alas, she slumbers peacefully in her room, visions of Coopie's cooking dancing through her head.
                        Brrrrooooocolliiiidishhhhhhh.
                        That wood be something. Dreaming of Coopie's Cooking. *sigh*

*looks at LJ sleeping on her keyboard*
                        *nekkid*
                        *shakes head*
                        *covers LJ with a blanket, in case we get guests*
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

No. It isn't worthy. However, I have made the next installment in the Notebook saga. As you may recall, Joe misplaced his old notebook. He has, at last, found it. It is somewhat worse for wear, and has some surprising entries it it...
                          http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa214/missnjack/Artwork/th_notebook0611.jpg

Awesome new installment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                          I wouldn't mind a PTB pool party... or just a GW pool party!

*huggles* I'm doing okay, I hope you are, too. Miss ya!
                          I'm good at the moment thanks hun, will have to catch up on YIM at some point

*tuts*

The things she gets up to in the wee hours of the morning .

(((Jumble))) Hope everything's a bit brighter this morning hun .

Comment

*sees LJ has had fun last night...*

*sees that Nad has already covered her with a blanket*

Shouldn't we put her in a bed? JOE!!!!!!!!!! *wakes up Joe*

Bring LJ to bed...its more comfortable...

And so, bathed in the warm glow of her monitor, luvnjack spams the thread with overly dramatic blurbs. Hark! Is that a Woohoo stirring? No, it is only Paul sneaking a cookie out of the cupboard. STOP EATING ALL THE COOKIES, PAUL!!

The Woohoo house falls silent again. A fire crackles in the fireplace, sending golden light dancing over the fuzzy rug where jumble and Martin play board games. It is thankfully devoid of jumble, Martin and board games.

A scream is heard outside, but luvnjack does not pause in her typing. She knows it's just Jann, who has fallen asleep in the stalker tree...and then fallen out of the stalker tree.
                            It hurts....
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks for all the hugs (((((WooHoos)))))

Comment

*runs through the thread nekkid*

*hugs Jumble*

WAIT!

*puts clothes back on THEN hugs Jumble*

Sorry Jumbly That might have been awkward
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X