The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    Whole thing it is...but give me a bit more time Since I'm watching it all now...I haven't seen it for quite a while and it's good to see it now again

I don't know on which disc the Changeling is but I will look into that soon okay
    That's cool, I'd rather wait and get the whole thing

And I've just seen a list of special features, and there's a whole load of stuff that I don't have on my discs Video Diaries with Teryl Rothery and Don Davis, The Changeling DS, the Lowdown stuff and the Timeline ones are just the tip of the iceberg *iz ticked* It's so wrong

And yes, I'm still missing Michael

Comment

Since I've sent LJ back to the dungeon until she meets her deadline, I'll make up for it by sharing DK's Martin-Twitter...

damiankindler Martin Wood dropped by on his bike. Read the first three and a half acts, ate rice chips and then left. He didn't throw up. Promising...
      5:34 PM May 24th from web

sigpic

Comment

I have 'em all

Ooohhh now there is a part with Joe in it and he's getting crazy ideas...

Btw...Amanda rocks *fangurls*
        sigpic

Comment

*locks APA in the Woohoo House*

*eats the key*

*gets tummy cramps*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
            *locks APA in the Woohoo House*

*eats the key*

*gets tummy cramps*
            Ow! You should know better than to eat stuff like that....!

And here I was just thinking about you...

*hugs Bekki*
            sigpic

Comment

*waves at APA*

*is happy to see that Bekki locked her in*

Is wondering why she is locking LJ down in the dungeon
              sigpic

Comment

*waves at APA*

*is happy to see that Bekki locked her in*

Is wondering why she is locking LJ down in the dungeon
                She's forcing her to write stuff instead of letting her play with us

*waves to APA* Tell her to hurry up, there's a nice surprise waiting for her

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                  She's forcing her to write stuff instead of letting her play with us

*waves to APA* Tell her to hurry up, there's a nice surprise waiting for her
                  *waves at Jumble*

Don't worry...I'm cracking the whip. And now you've provided an even more enticing carrot.
                  sigpic

Comment

Poor LJ is dragged into forced labor....*shakes head* Bad APA...you should write something stargatey and S/J yourself!

Should I go back to the stalking and stalk you for that?

sigpic

Comment

Poor LJ is dragged into forced labor....*shakes head* Bad APA...you should write something stargatey and S/J yourself!

Should I go back to the stalking and stalk you for that?

I am a relentless taskmaster. *insert evil cackle*

And you may stalk all you wish, Jann...but I fear it won't do much good. My muse has become preoccupied with other things atm.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post
                        I am a relentless taskmaster. *insert evil cackle*

And you may stalk all you wish, Jann...but I fear it won't do much good. My muse has become preoccupied with other things atm.
                        You're not...you're just evil...poor LJ loves you too much so she does what you want her to do...poor thing...

*pouts* but stalking always helps! preoccupied you say....*snorts and dives into gutter*

With what? *is asked on a very innocent tone*
                        sigpic

Comment

*runz in* Can't stay, must write! Please don't be mad at APA, she is doing exactly what I've asked her to (i.e. Kicking my butt when I'm lagging behind). I'll be in and out when I take breaks, though.

jumble, I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the pics! *drool*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                            *runz in* Can't stay, must write! Please don't be mad at APA, she is doing exactly what I've asked her to (i.e. Kicking my butt when I'm lagging behind). I'll be in and out when I take breaks, though.
                            We're not really mad her, just playing along Can't wait to see the results of all this dungeon dwelling

jumble, I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the pics! *drool*
                            Thought you might

I have to say, he did look and sound pretty good on that vid........

Comment

Directors series Changeling...white shirt*faints*

Btw Jumble, do you know somewhere where I can upload large files? The changeling directors series is 123 MB.
                              sigpic

Comment

Directors series Changeling...white shirt*faints*

Stop teasing

Btw Jumble, do you know somewhere where I can upload large files? The changeling directors series is 123 MB.
                                I only know about youtube, and I've had to split some into two parts because there's a 10 minute/1GB maximum per vid

Comment

Working...
                                X