The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
    No!!! OMG no! I hope not, I just feel guilty reading Freud's thoughts... heehee. He looks very atractive in his age, that's all.
    This complex isn't just only about loving old, daddy-like men, but also means that if we didn't have in our childhood clear border between us-as a child and father- as only a father (because you know that little girls loves their fathers almost like husband ) ...ermm where was I..oh! then young women looks for that kind of relationships where they can concure with for example wife of older man for his love and stuck in triangles. Whatever
    http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/k.../frame6174.jpg
    yeah.. Freud also says dreaming of Pasta is a sign for lack of s** . nearly everything one dreams about is sign for lack of that. yes i do have a Freud's book about dream meanings. so I start to wonder who exactly has a lack of that, me or Freud and we are only thunking. no matter what age, we can't resist beautiful men. We are not dead

woah, nice pic. does anyone else want to be that security guy there too?

Comment

Well said Fainne

I don't need Freud to interpret my dreams, most of the time I can figure it out for myself

Yep, definitely being that guy would be cool

Comment

merci

haha, indeed. who needs Freud?! but it's defenitely interestin reading his books - though they confuse me more that clear things up

ohohoh, better: i want to be that iron board - or what ever it is called

Comment

Heh, nice avatar jumble.
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Oh boy... No more wine for you ladies!

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
              There's just a lot of Martin-spamming and some attempted Siler-spamming. But I was brutally shot down by those dictators Nad and Jumble who insisted the only good-looking man involved in SG was the Wood. They've forgotten all about Jack Kim, all...about...Jack...

*cries in hysterically melodramatical way*

*puts down the wine glass*

...Yes.

As for Martin's age... I think he's closer to George Clooney than Zac Efron...
              I'm 22, but I must say that men around 40 are way better looking than men in their twenties...
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

BTW, anyone seen the latest Sanctuary ep?
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  BTW, anyone seen the latest Sanctuary ep?
                  *fires off a signal gun*
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh boy... No more wine for you ladies!

...Yes.

As for Martin's age... I think he's closer to George Clooney than Zac Efron...
                    I'm 22, but I must say that men around 40 are way better looking than men in their twenties...
                    Absolutely true They lose that immature, geeky look that most boys have and turn into thunkable men

Unfortunately, when some of them get past 50 they start to decline (except for RDA of course )

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                      *fires off a signal gun*
                      *watches the fireworks*

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                      Absolutely true They lose that immature, geeky look that most boys have and turn into thunkable men

Unfortunately, when some of them get past 50 they start to decline (except for RDA of course )
                      *nods*
                      It's kind of fun when I can thunk men together with Mom, too.
                      In fact, we have George hanging on the fridge Maybe I should show her a pic of Martin... Mmm. Do I feel like sharing?...

And jumble, I see the Jack love seeping back in!

sigpic

Comment

*watches the fireworks*

*nods*
                        It's kind of fun when I can thunk men together with Mom, too.
                        In fact, we have George hanging on the fridge Maybe I should show her a pic of Martin... Mmm. Do I feel like sharing?...

And jumble, I see the Jack love seeping back in!
                        Ssssh! It never really went away, just got a bit hidden behind Martin

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                          Ssssh! It never really went away, just got a bit hidden behind Martin
                          Yeah... I thought so.
                          It's just that this thread makes it even more easy to thunk The Martin, huh?

sigpic

Comment

Yeah... I thought so.
                            It's just that this thread makes it even more easy to thunk The Martin, huh?
                            Well at least on here I'm allowed to

Speaking of which

Comment

Yeah, lets forget about this whole Freud when I need s** (something ) I just have clear dreams of it- no snakes, pasta I remember that I had one dream with Jack- we were kissing- he was lying beneath me... oh but still any dreams with Martin-yet Maybe these^^ lovely pics will help

sigpic
                              sig thanks to Luci

Comment

No Martin dreams?

Maybe you should eat more pasta

Comment

Working...
                                X