Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
          And the sugar high!
          that too

Or it's just the Chinese food!

Or the tree....
          sigpic

Comment

WooHoos? I'm HoHoooome...

I was out doing... all kinds of... wonderfull. (Ok, it was all pretty darned boring, but hey, who can tell two computer screens away? )
            Tomorrow evening I have to go out in Amsterdam to let visitors of bars and clubs fill out questionnaires. Yes, my study sucks.

Anyway. Awesome pictures! The party looks awesome. The WooHoos look awesome. And did I actually spot APA? Did someone clean up? Offered her something to eat?

Nice icons, RiG!
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Oh yeah, let's blame the tree

"Well it's better than blaming me!"

*huggles Martin* None of this is really your fault, babe

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

I was out doing... all kinds of... wonderfull. (Ok, it was all pretty darned boring, but hey, who can tell two computer screens away? )
                Tomorrow evening I have to go out in Amsterdam to let visitors of bars and clubs fill out questionnaires. Yes, my study sucks.

Anyway. Awesome pictures! The party looks awesome. The WooHoos look awesome. And did I actually spot APA? Did someone clean up? Offered her something to eat?

Nice icons, RiG!
                WooHoooood! Welcome home Nad *hugs*

Yes we gave APA a proper WooHoo welcome, gave her the guest room And I did my best to shield her from all the nekkid dancing

Comment

It's all the tree's fault! *eyes tree while eating another piece of cake*

Hi NAD!! *passes food*
                  sigpic

Comment

Nice icons, RiG!
                    *huggles Nad* Welcome home!!!

as it sounds, your study doesn't sounds bad...it's always better than my disorganised study(which I still love btw) ...but you aren't quitting are you? That's no fun!

Clean up? Nope
                    Offer eat? I showed her the house...she went to do the laundry...apparently it was quite a stash
                    I did offer her a room!

sigpic

Comment

We seem to be the busiest thread again tonight.... I wonder why?

Ok, while we're all here, I need another song for another vid (yes yes, I know I said never again but I'm convinced I can do it better next time )

Everything I've thought of is too.... um OTT stalkerish........ I need something a bit ..... less erotic (which is hard for me to do, because this is Martin I'm talkin' about ) Any suggestions?

Edit: And with that, 'Gimme a man after midnight' comes on the radio

Comment

APA figured we were all running around nekkid, so there must be a mountain of laundry. She must have been right, cuz she disappeared into the basement.
                        sigpic

Comment

*sigh*

Comment

((((WooHoos))))
                            Hm. Ok, I believe you ladies when you say you treated our guest the WooHoo way.

*Opens extra stash of broccoli*

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                            We seem to be the busiest thread again tonight.... I wonder why?

Ok, while we're all here, I need another song for another vid (yes yes, I know I said never again but I'm convinced I can do it better next time )

Everything I've thought of is too.... um OTT stalkerish........ I need something a bit ..... less erotic (which is hard for me to do, because this is Martin I'm talkin' about ) Any suggestions?

Edit: And with that, 'Gimme a man after midnight' comes on the radio
                            ''Why dooooo birds suddenly appearrrrr... Everytime you are nearrrr?''

What? That song always comes to mind first when someone asks for a non erotic song
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Woooo! I love the green/blue one!
                              Originally posted by jumble View Post
                              Lovely icons RiG May I snurch the middle one? Pwetty please?
                              Glad you guys like them! Snurch away jumble!

And it's only 3:45 in the afternoon for me.

Nice icons, RiG!
                              Thank you.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

APA figured we were all running around nekkid, so there must be a mountain of laundry. She must have been right, cuz she disappeared into the basement.
                                She's doing our laundry?
                                ...Coooool.

Congrats on the Big '69, jumble!!

EDIT: Oh, no, I love my study Jann! No quitting. Where else can I have a legit presentation about Hippies?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X