The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol on the smileys RiG

and Jumble I cant find the extra either...it isn't on the same disc as the episode...

*pouts*

I want to see a half naked martin
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      Lol on the smileys RiG

and Jumble I cant find the extra either...it isn't on the same disc as the episode...

*pouts*

I want to see a half naked martin
      I'll check my discs too but it'll have to wait until tomorrow because I don't have control of my tv right now. But I will tomorrow. Unless somebody finds it before then. You'd think it would be on the disk with Grace Under Pressure, huh.
      Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 05 November 2008, 04:16 PM.
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

You do see a little bit of Grace Under Pressure on the extra of Profile on Rodney(disk 3) ...but other then that...haven't found it yet...
        sigpic

Comment

Nope, can't find 'that' pic Just a bit of wet Martin There is some niiiice footage of him in the 'Stunts' part But then, I do just like to sit and watch the man talk It's the voice......no, it's the mouth............nope, it's the eyes..............or is it just that he knows his craft so well that I'm interested in learning all about it?..........................nope, it's the voice........
          Last edited by Jumble; 05 November 2008, 11:28 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
              Nope, can't find 'that' pic Just a bit of wet Martin There is some niiiice footage of him in the 'Stunts' part But then, I do just like to sit and watch the man talk It's the voice......no, it's the mouth............nope, it's the eyes..............or is it just that he knows his craft so well that I'm interested in learning all about it?..........................nope, it's the voice........
              It's because he's very funny

...And the voice. And the mouth. Eyes. hair. voice...

Oh is it in his face? Oh no it's just his charms
              Or his warm embrace? Oh no that's just his arms
              If you wanna know we love him so,
              It's in his kiss. That's where it is
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I know. I watched those two parts last night! but not the nekkid Martin*pouts*...have to watch more later today!

I need to see that pic now!!! (on screen)

Jumble congrats on 4569 posts...Woohood
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  It's because he's very funny

...And the voice. And the mouth. Eyes. hair. voice...

Oh is it in his face? Oh no it's just his charms
                  Or his warm embrace? Oh no that's just his arms
                  If you wanna know why we love him so,
                  It's in his kiss. That's where it is
                  *sigh* Not much chance of getting one of those , so for me it'll have to be his voice, his eyes, his mouth...................Oooh! I forgot - it's that cute little dimple on his chin

Thanks Jann

Comment

The pic can be found --->HERE<---
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

Ah, so it's just a still, not a cap? Shame

Comment

Ah, so it's just a still, not a cap? Shame
                        I think so

*cries*

There goes my fantasy
                        sigpic

Comment

You can still have the fantasy, I'm sure you can make that a 'moving' pic. I know I can

Comment

Sorry guys.

In case you're wondering, I asked Plickies and she gave me the link.

@jumble: Is it supposed to be "1969" in that sig up here or "4969"? Cuz it looks like a 4 to me.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

No need to be sorry RiG, you cleared up the question for us

It is 4569. We like to celebrate all our '69 posts Yes, it's crazy, but we are Shippy Hippies

Comment

You can still have the fantasy, I'm sure you can make that a 'moving' pic. I know I can
                                I can ...but I prefer to see the real deal!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X