The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cools sigs RiG

that last MW pic...I had some dreams...mwahahaha...that is why you look so tired now...we had it very busy!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
      Martin artworks!!! gorgeous
      Originally posted by Achaja View Post
      http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/k.../frame8226.jpg
      Hi there, Ladies! Anywho dreamt of me??.. no?...I've got some strange calls

Cool sigs RiG we want ((more)) !!!
      Originally posted by starlover View Post
      Cools sigs RiG

that last MW pic...I had some dreams...mwahahaha...that is why you look so tired now...we had it very busy!!!

Glad you all like 'em.

More you say? I'll see what I can do.

And thank you jumble.
      Last edited by Bagpuss; 29 June 2009, 08:50 AM.
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
        Glad you all like 'em.

More you say? I'll see what I can do.

And thank you jumble.
        Yay! Nice job, BTW.

And WooHood! Next week (Nov. 11th) it's St. Martin's day in the Netherlands.
        So... get yourselfes some paper lanterns, make sure you have some warm sweaters and hot drinks, for we're going door to door to celebrate the awesomness that is The Martin!!!!

Yeah, that's it...
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Ok, but what exactly are we doing door to door? Just so I know what I'm letting myself in for

And to do the man true justice, shouldn't we be wearing shorts and t-shirts?

Comment

You expect me to answer questions and you go and post The Martin In Shorts Pic?

Anyway...
            Sint Maarten (as it's called) is a bit like Halloween, but without the costumes.
            Kids go door to door with lightsticks with paper lanterns, sing a song and in return they get candy.

So... to translate that, I guess we'd go thread to thread, sing a Martin Song and spread love instead of recieving candy Nah, just kidding. But we could do something, wearing Shorts... Let me think
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Oh I like this idea Nad! maybe we should make a poster/banner about this special day?
              sigpic
              sig thanks to Luci

Comment

All the talk about dreaming of Martin inspired this

Comment

Love the new artwork Jumble

Nad can I go to you to celebrate that...we don't do that around my place...*doesn't get any candy*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                    http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk298/Achajka/martin_woodcopy.jpg
                    Oh I like this idea Nad! maybe we should make a poster/banner about this special day?

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                    All the talk about dreaming of Martin inspired this

Hehe... I saw it on the Shipthread and I immediately thought of it, so... Good job!

Originally posted by starlover View Post

Nad can I go to you to celebrate that...we don't do that around my place...*doesn't get any candy*

Aww... you missed out! It used to be so cool!

sigpic

Comment

Don't know if this has been posted before, but just in case:

For size
                      Spoiler:

Sig by Luciana, csom & scifan & Avi's by Snowball

Comment

Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
                        *takes breath*

Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

HubbaHubba.

sigpic

Comment

Oh and:

Welcome to the thread, Plickies!!!

Thanks for posting that

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            Oh and:

Welcome to the thread, Plickies!!!

Thanks for posting that
                            Thanks and glad you like it

Sig by Luciana, csom & scifan & Avi's by Snowball

Comment

Not sure about this one... but... well... here it is....

Spoiler:
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

Well, RiG, I liked it. It made me laugh.
                                I don't know if you intended for that, but it's what happened. I giggled, it's a nice sig.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X