The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    I think you nailed it Josiane That's pretty much what I think, especially after Amanda's answer in the Q&A Because there's no way she didn't tell him about it, and they decided to keep the suspense going in a jokey way

Way to string us along
    In which case the question becomes... who's gonna hold out longer?

Just poking around on twitter following the GW link from Bagpuss, and discovering all the Stargate peeps on it - Martin Gero, Carl Binder, David Hewlett (& sister), some of the new SGU peeps... but still no Joe or Martin or any of the old team
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
      In which case the question becomes... who's gonna hold out longer?

Just poking around on twitter following the GW link from Bagpuss, and discovering all the Stargate peeps on it - Martin Gero, Carl Binder, David Hewlett (& sister), some of the new SGU peeps... but still no Joe or Martin or any of the old team
      I can see Joe not wanting to take on one more thing. He keep us fans updated on his blog every day! (((JOE)))

*wishes again to be the office assistant*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
        Sorry, haven't had time to read through the thread so I don't know if anyone else has reported in yet. At the GW dinner last night we were visited by Emilie, Ryan, Chris and Robin from Sanctuary. We did ask Emilie and Ryan about Martin's birthday but they didn't know. We asked them to please lift his wallet today at work to find out for us.
        Ooohhh...sweet I hope they can stalk him into telling it

I think you nailed it Josiane That's pretty much what I think, especially after Amanda's answer in the Q&A Because there's no way she didn't tell him about it, and they decided to keep the suspense going in a jokey way

Way to string us along
        I think so...but it's a cool quest...I mean ...what happens when we know it and have had our party of joy? then we must search of a new way to stalk him

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        Nad absolutely loves the Netherlands.
        That's good to know Perhaps it's the area you live in. *points at boring east side of country where Jann lives*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
          I can see Joe not wanting to take on one more thing. He keep us fans updated on his blog every day! (((JOE)))

Well that's true And I think he has said as much too!

You could offer to stalk him and update his twitter for him
          sigpic

Comment

Leo Awards 2009 Outstanding Achievement Award Recipients Announced!

April 1, 2009: Vancouver — Robert C. Cooper and Brad Wright, creators of Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis have been selected to receive a LEO AWARDS 2009 Outstanding Achievement Award.

WooHoooooood! Congrats to Brad and Coopie

Comment

April 1, 2009: Vancouver — Robert C. Cooper and Brad Wright, creators of Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis have been selected to receive a LEO AWARDS 2009 Outstanding Achievement Award.

Wooohooood!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Funny, I was doing the same thing

...You're obsession is starting to take odd, disturbing, yet funny dimentions young lady...

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                That's good to know Perhaps it's the area you live in. *points at boring east side of country where Jann lives*
                Hehe. Yes, that might just be the case. There's always something going on here.
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Well that's true And I think he has said as much too!

You could offer to stalk him and update his twitter for him
                  OH, that's a good idea! "Dear Joe, I shall be the head of your fan club and keep other JoeHohos updated on your comings and goings!"

WOOOOHOOOOOD!!! That is so cool! Should we run to the blog and express our joy?
                  sigpic

Comment

YAY GO BRAD and Coopie I am sure that they will win! *crosses fingers and toes*

Btw did I already told ya all 'bout my exam of today:
                    Spoiler:
                    It didn't went as good as expected...there were weird questions in it...and of the two open questions we had, one was to write a Marketing Communications Plan*faints*...that was really difficult and although I wrote two page(while some only wrote an half a page) I think I forgot parts...plus I was doubting in one question and I checked it later and I chose for the wrong answer...*sigh*

I still hope I pass...and tomorrow is the HORROR exam... I already "learned" my 600 page book and I'm now trying to learn the powerpoints...but those aren't easy to learn Way to distracting to learn those lol!
                    sigpic

Comment

(((Brad))) (((Coopie)))

WooHood!
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

OH, that's a good idea! "Dear Joe, I shall be the head of your fan club and keep other JoeHohos updated on your comings and goings!"

WOOOOHOOOOOD!!! That is so cool! Should we run to the blog and express our joy?
                        Of course you should

The way I read it, they have won They were nominated some time ago

Spoiler:
                        It didn't went as good as expected...there were weird questions in it...and of the two open questions we had, one was to write a Marketing Communications Plan*faints*...that was really difficult and although I wrote two page(while some only wrote an half a page) I think I forgot parts...plus I was doubting in one question and I checked it later and I chose for the wrong answer...*sigh*

I still hope I pass...and tomorrow is the HORROR exam... I already "learned" my 600 page book and I'm now trying to learn the powerpoints...but those aren't easy to learn Way to distracting to learn those lol!
                        (((((Jann)))))

Comment

Last edited by Jumble; 03 April 2009, 12:31 PM.

Comment

JoeHoHos?? Uh, what Nad said...

Spoiler:

((((Jann))))

sigpic

Comment

Hehe. Yes, that might just be the case. There's always something going on here.
                              Lol, not in here. *looks outside to "busy" street*...no car...I only hear birds... (and I hear my music...is it handy to listen to the Mr.Sandman song while learning?)

The way I read it, they have won They were nominated some time ago
                              They do/*re-reads*...could be true...SQUEEE

And coz I haven't seen him enough today...

sigpic

Comment

JoeHoHos?? Uh, what Nad said...
                                Hey, it was Nad's Idea, not mine!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X