• Show
Clear All

Extra! Extra! Read all abooooot iiit!

The S.H.I.P. would like to invite you to:

The S.H.I.P.'s First Birthday Party

Wed. April 1st - Sun. April 5th
    On

the Martin WooHoodStock Thread

We will kick off The Week of Love with a Ship-in in the S/J Ship family thread and have five days of celebration in the WooHoodStock thread. We really hope you'll find some time to contribute by making something or simply drop by to say Hi.

...Because we love you

So get your Yellow Pants ready, get your arty farty gasses flowing, stock up on broccoli and prepare for an awesome celebration!

Go create and spread love!

Hugs,
    jumble (jumble!) and DutchIndeed (Nad!)
    The S.H.I.P. Administration

Comment

Yay jann!

I so love Amanda.
      I wonder if Martin still will now that he will be called a gigolo for the rest of his life, though

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
      Tomorrow's 1.04.2009. Are we celebrating S.H.I.P's birthday?
      Yup, I don't know exactly when we'll start, but since European time makes it the 1st first, I reckon we'll go with that one
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

That answers my question. WOOOOHOOOOD!
        sigpic
        Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Good news. Martin will be directing the episode that will be filming when we do our Sanctuary set tour.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
            Good news. Martin will be directing the episode that will be filming when we do our Sanctuary set tour.
            Sweet...and ask him the question at the moment you get the opportunity... and otherwise ask him about his past as a gigolo and spy... I wanna hire him...

And tomorrow the S.H.I.P. Birthday...nice... even though I still need to make something for it

*goes back to learning the right book now*
            sigpic

Comment

Lucky you!

Originally posted by starlover View Post
              Sweet...and ask him the question at the moment you get the opportunity... and otherwise ask him about his past as a gigolo and spy... I wanna hire him...

And tomorrow the S.H.I.P. Birthday...nice... even though I still need to make something for it

*goes back to learning the right book now*
              ...as a spy, I presume?
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                ...as a spy, I presume?
                Of course

What else did you thought?
                sigpic

Comment

Of course

What else did you thought?
                  Well, nothing. Just wanted to make sure

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                    Extra! Extra! Read all abooooot iiit!

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u...oinsanity1.jpg

The S.H.I.P. would like to invite you to:

The S.H.I.P.'s First Birthday Party

Wed. April 1st - Sun. April 5th
                    On

the Martin WooHoodStock Thread

We will kick off The Week of Love with a Ship-in in the S/J Ship family thread and have five days of celebration in the WooHoodStock thread. We really hope you'll find some time to contribute by making something or simply drop by to say Hi.

...Because we love you

So get your Yellow Pants ready, get your arty farty gasses flowing, stock up on broccoli and prepare for an awesome celebration!

Go create and spread love!

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u...eed/0001-4.gif

Hugs,
                    jumble (jumble!) and DutchIndeed (Nad!)
                    The S.H.I.P. Administration
                    Looks cool !
                    So....Wood this be a good place to let you know I'll move the thread on the afternoon of the 6th ?
                    12-0 in favour of moving,and voting closes Thursday 2nd.

No reason I can see to not let you guys party hard in peace.Your other members need to know about the move too,if they haven't read this thread already.

*Sends Jumble,and the Woo-Hoos a traffic policeman outfit each*
                    Happy re-directing .

Yay jann!
                    Indeed !

Originally posted by DutchIndeed
                    I so love Amanda.
                    I wonder if Martin still will now that he will be called a gigolo for the rest of his life, though
                    LOL ! I bet he forgives her.
                    I'm beginning to wonder if Martin's an Ascended being though.Did anyone ever find out Oma Desala's birthday ?

Originally posted by DutchIndeed
                    Yup, I don't know exactly when we'll start, but since European time makes it the 1st first, I reckon we'll go with that one
                    That looks like a plan !
                    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                      I'm beginning to wonder if Martin's an Ascended being though.Did anyone ever find out Oma Desala's birthday ?
                      We didn't think of that possibility!
                      sigpic

Comment

Well, nothing. Just wanted to make sure
                        Riiiiiiiiiiight...

*keeps it a secret that Martin is hired for another sort of work he did in the past*

So....Wood this be a good place to let you know I'll move the thread on the afternoon of the 6th ?
                        That works for me I should be back from school then to make the moving go smooth

No reason I can see to not let you guys party hard in peace.Your other members need to know about the move too,if they haven't read this thread already.

Happy re-directing .
                        So you mean our S.H.I.P. party is also our goodbye party...hmmm...many parties at one moment

*accepts outfit*...maybe I can work it in before the moving with a roleplaying game with Bubu

...he could be!!! That's scary though....
                        As for Oma Desala's birthday...no idea...I probably could find it from the actress that played Oma!
                        sigpic

Comment

Looks cool !

Happy re-directing .
                          Yes! Absolutely awesome, thanks
                          That way, we can leave the C&R with a bang (well, a bang within reasons of course ).

LOL ! I bet he forgives her.

That looks like a plan !
                          All the pieces suddenly fall into place...

sigpic

Comment

Lucky you!! You're amongst our last hopes to find out that elusive birthday !

Thanks for letting us know Bagpuss, so will you be joining us for the party ??

*blows whistle*

A bit early?

EDIT: By the way, I asked John_and_Teyla_for_life (i.e. Kate ) who is going to Vancouver Con, where AT will be, to also ask 'the question', so fingers crossed for that one

Comment

Martini !

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                                We didn't think of that possibility!
                                *Tries to look mysterious,glowy and omni-thingy*
                                *Fails*

That works for me I should be back from school then to make the moving go smooth
                                Righto !
                                Originally posted by starlover
                                So you mean our S.H.I.P. party is also our goodbye party...hmmm...many parties at one moment
                                Think of it as a double opportunity to say "Farewell to C/R " and "Hi ,hello, and here comes WooHoodStock" to the Fandom section.
                                *Sends enormous box of Party-hats and Poppers*

*accepts outfit*...maybe I can work it in before the moving with a roleplaying game with Bubu
                                Hehehe...woodn't ya know that dressing up can be fun.

...he could be!!! That's scary though....
                                As for Oma Desala's birthday...no idea...I probably could find it from the actress that played Oma!
                                LOL !

Yes! Absolutely awesome, thanks
                                That way, we can leave the C&R with a bang (well, a bang within reasons of course ).
                                Oh yes.
                                *Sends over large crate of VR certified -totally- safe fireworks*

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                                Thanks for letting us know Bagpuss, so will you be joining us for the party ??
                                Yep ! *Waves invitation* I probably won't get time to post much ,but this looks like fun.

Originally posted by Sarai
                                *blows whistle*

A bit early?
                                Nah !

Originally posted by Sarai
                                EDIT: By the way, I asked John_and_Teyla_for_life (i.e. Kate ) who is going to Vancouver Con, where AT will be, to also ask 'the question', so fingers crossed for that one
                                WTG !
                                Normally I woodn't be so curious,but it's hard to send him a birthday card when nobody has the faintest clue which date is the right one.
                                The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Working...
                                X