No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very appropriate! Not much in the way of snow here yet, though I think we’re mainly due to get it later in the week. Mostly I wish it would warm up!
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

My road had 3 inches of snow this morning - the rest of Farnham just had a half-hearted flurry Yes, we're expecting quite a lot of the white stuff Wednesday/Thursday

Comment

I'm completely snowed in! Which means I have a duvet day, yaaaaay!!

Comment

*wanders in*
          *hugsWooHoos*

I did not intend to stay away this long.

I haven't got any snow. Only the blistering cold.
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*squishy huggles Nad*

It really has been a long time!

It's looking like tomorrow will be even worse snow-wise. I'm not complaining - why wood I complain about a four-day weekend?

Comment

I am unexpectedly having duvet days too, though not because work closed, but because of sickness and then an emergency hospital visit yesterday with abdominal pain I’m ok, all serious things ruled out and I’m back home with medication to sort me out, but not all that much fun and left me feeling pretty bleurgh. Still, at least no one’s expecting me to try and trudge in to work through the snow for once.

*huggles Nad and Jumble*
              sigpic

Comment

Aw, sorry to hear that Josi Snuggle yourself up in front of the tv with plentiful cups of tea *huggles*

Comment

That is exactly what I am doing

*hugs back*
                  sigpic

Comment

Hope you're feeling a bit better this morning *hugs*

My road is still under a thick blanket of snow - no movement anywhere

Comment

I am, thank you Managing to eat a bit better so that’s really helping! Also staying tucked up nice and warm inside rather than out in the cold and snow
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                        I am unexpectedly having duvet days too, though not because work closed, but because of sickness and then an emergency hospital visit yesterday with abdominal pain I’m ok, all serious things ruled out and I’m back home with medication to sort me out, but not all that much fun and left me feeling pretty bleurgh. Still, at least no one’s expecting me to try and trudge in to work through the snow for once.

*huggles Nad and Jumble*
                        Hope you are feeling better now Josi. Take care.

Jumble - any duvet in particular?

Putting waves on "save" for when you return here! Sorry I haven't been here much. More things to do then time to do them! Such is life.
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks Laurie *hugs* I’m feeling a lot better now for the meds and a few days’ rest
                          sigpic

Comment

Thanks Laurie *hugs* I’m feeling a lot better now for the meds and a few days’ rest
                            Glad you are doing better. Hope you and Jumble can come to visit one evening at ATX. This might be the last chance I will have to see you.

Seem the older I get the less money I have (might be because I spend it! ) but makes it harder to come an visit especially since I like business class a lot more then coach! And not sure there will be anymore AT events.

This aging process isn't helping me much either. Harder to walk any distance these days with my knees. Doctors have looked for other reasons (no rheumatoid arthritis even if they looked) = got the other type which has less research and no cure - just pain meds which I won't take. They say exercise by walking but I can't walk long distances because it hurts too much and then I am too far from my home and have to walk back! Sort of like going in circles here people! However, life is still good, I enjoy living here. Only wish my friends weren't scattered all over the world!

Waves to Jumble.
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm sure we can see you! I'm planning on heading to the Ren for late afternoon/early evening on the Saturday to catch you and anyone else who's around And Jumble said she'd come up then too so we're definitely on for pizza in the lobby then
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm sure we can see you! I'm planning on heading to the Ren for late afternoon/early evening on the Saturday to catch you and anyone else who's around And Jumble said she'd come up then too so we're definitely on for pizza in the lobby then
                                Excellent - see you both on Saturday!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X