• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Same to you Scifigirl

The Martinmas video is on it's way, hopefully. YouTube decided after seven hours that it wood block it due to copyrighted content - thanks YT So I uploaded it to DailyMotion - they did at least let me know immediately that it wood block it etc. etc. etc. Currently trying Vimeo..............
      Last edited by Jumble; 02 January 2018, 09:32 AM.

Comment

Ok *fingers crossed this works*

Edit: Phew! Thank you Vimeo

Edit: If you can't see the vid, click this link https://twitter.com/Jumble555/status/948261279180967936 then click the vid, then 'vimeo' at bottom right.

This is getting ridiculous!
        Last edited by Jumble; 02 January 2018, 11:37 AM.

Comment

It may just be me but I can’t see the embedded version here I saw it on twitter though - awesome work as always, thank you for putting it all together!
          sigpic

Comment

Not just you - it's not showing on the AfA thread either

But I can see it!

Comment

That’s really weird

You could add a link to it, rather than trying to embed?
              sigpic

Comment

Link to the twitter post...........

https://twitter.com/Jumble555/status/948261279180967936

Does it show up for you?
                Last edited by Jumble; 02 January 2018, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Yep that works
                  sigpic

Comment

It's crazy - I can see it and watch it on both threads! Very

Comment

Is it weird that I saw it on youtube? Great vid
                      Happy newyear scifigirl!
                      sigpic
                      Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

The Martinmas one? It was up on YT for several hours before they blocked it, then I deleted it, so if you saw it must have been well before I posted the Vimeo one here Are you sure you didn't see it on Facebook?

Anyway, glad everyone finally saw it

Including Martin, who sent us all *hugs* and hopes 2018 is good to us all

Comment

Yes yes, it was on yt. I got the notification when you uploaded because I'm subscribed to you. So I saw it right away

*huggles Martin* Because he's so awesome.

*huggles Woohoos* For the same reason
                          sigpic

Comment

Ah, now it makes sense! What really ticks me off is that the songs I used were all downloaded from YT - so it seems it's ok for other people to put them up but it's not ok for me

He really is! *happy dances with a silly grin on my face*

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                              Ah, now it makes sense! What really ticks me off is that the songs I used were all downloaded from YT - so it seems it's ok for other people to put them up but it's not ok for me

He really is! *happy dances with a silly grin on my face*
                              It's weird, I agree. I know some workarounds for the audio copyrighting, though Silvia, I think, knows better then me. Anyways I'll be happy to help you next time or if you want, send me the vid, and I'll try and see if my solutions work and send it back to you for yt upload if successful
                              I think you got very luck with vimeo, usually, if it's blocked on yt you can bet it's gonna be blocked everywhere else. Including instagram
                              Also, I think I mentioned once that you could use covers of the songs, and that won't get you in trouble. If you ask the artist for the songs, they're usually cool about it and as a thank you, you link their profile in your description.

Anways, REALLY glad something worked and we have the vid
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                                Ok *fingers crossed this works*

Edit: Phew! Thank you Vimeo

Edit: If you can't see the vid, click this link https://twitter.com/Jumble555/status/948261279180967936 then click the vid, then 'vimeo' at bottom right.

This is getting ridiculous!
                                Hello! Just wanted to let you know that I just watched it on Vimeo - nicely done.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X