X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
    we do.. i think

oh and why do you want to throw lemons at McKay? he's adorable
    HE WHINES incessantly! It's my pet peeve. Can't stand whiners! Actually haven't liked mckay since his first appearance in sg1.

Comment

Martin: Amanda?

Martin: Amandaaa?

Martin: Amanda!
      Amanda: *hhrhrhrhhr*

Spoiler:

Martin: Aaaaand cut! Hahahaha!!! Just kidding!

((soon)): The real kiss with Martin! Beware!!!
      sigpic
      sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Achaja where are you getting these gorgeous Martinpics?

Comment

I've got few short movies, they are called "director series" and I just make a caps I've found them on the internet.
          sigpic
          sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Ooooooh! Don't suppose you've got a link to those? Pretty please Do you know if they're on the DVDs? I really need to watch some of those

Comment

I've found them few months ago and didn't see all yet, they are still waiting on my pc but I could search! Hmmm, it should be on one polish site from where I'm taking all the news... *searches*

EDIT: I have no idea if they are on DVDs because here in Poland didn't release any (besides Continuum)
              sigpic
              sig thanks to Luci

Comment

ooohooooh Achaja *-* did I ever tell you I love you? and pleeeaaaasse post the links. We are in need for our Martindrug

Comment

No DVDs? That's awful (((((Achaja)))))

If they're called 'Director Series', they may well be on my DVDs. I'll check it out Thanks for the heads up

Comment

You're welcome, hope they are on DVD because I can't find where I took them from (but I still search)... the last caps were from season 7
                    sigpic
                    sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Hehe... I sooo love you girls! Each and every one of you is utterly and amazingly awesome.
                      (((((Everyone)))))

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                      You're welcome, hope they are on DVD because I can't find where I took them from (but I still search)... the last caps were from season 7
                      They most certainly are!
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

You knew this, and you didn't tell me?

Did you see Jasmina's gorgeous wp? It was snurched and on my desktop before you could say 'Martin!'

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                          You knew this, and you didn't tell me?

Did you see Jasmina's gorgeous wp? It was snurched and on my desktop before you could say 'Martin!'
                          I always thought everyone scanned the director series and behind the scene thingies for glimpses of Martin... I'm sorry
                          But there's much, much more, you know...

And yes!
                          Jasmina, Fainne, great artwork!!
                          I'm sorry, I meant to respond. but I got distracted by Achaja's pics. So my mind went blank, my fingers cramped up and by the time I posted, I forgot where I was and what I was supposed to do...
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

But Nad, you have to understand that until recently the words 'Director' and 'Martin' were just normal words to me and since I truly discovered the power and appeal of Martin, my brain just hasn't been functioning so it never occurred to me that there could be footage of 'him' on the dvds that have been sitting on my shelves for.......years

But now I know, it's opened a whole new source of Martin to me WooHoood

and it seems we are gradually infecting everyone, there's suddenly a lot of Martin Artwork appearing

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                              But Nad, you have to understand that until recently the words 'Director' and 'Martin' were just normal words to me and since I truly discovered the power and appeal of Martin, my brain just hasn't been functioning so it never occurred to me that there could be footage of 'him' on the dvds that have been sitting on my shelves for.......years

But now I know, it's opened a whole new source of Martin to me WooHoood

and it seems we are gradually infecting everyone, there's suddenly a lot of Martin Artwork appearing
                              So... is it like watching SG-1 for the first time? What does it feel like? Does it make you emotional? Do you squee? Tell me, I forgot
                              Oh, the joy of seeing those extra's for the first time. It's special

Muhahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. We're a fastly expanding formerly underground movement. One day we whisper in the bus, the next day we've taken a part of GW's public space, spreading free Martin Love out in the open...

sigpic

Comment

All of the above It's sooooooooo cool

Today GW, tomorrow THE WORLD!

Comment

Working...
                                X