• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Dee

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    You’re welcome! It’s a good thing to celebrate

Love the advent video! Hope you’re having a lovely Christmas Day
    Thanks - and yes, having a lovely day thank you Watching movies, playing computer games and cooking dinner. And in true WooHoo tradition, picture ..............

.... little bit blurry because the camera lens kept steaming up

The intention was to follow with a Tiramisu, but I just didn't have any room left

Possibly because dinner was accompanied by a double sized bottle of wine received from Poppy's dad

Hope everyone else is having a brilliant day

Comment

I was wondering how many days off do you get for Christmas and New Years?
      sigpic
      Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Me, I finished on the 21st December and don't start back until the 8th January, so 17 days. I'm lucky in that the mother of the child I'm caring for at the moment is a teacher, so I get all the school holidays off

People that do a 'normal' job probably only get 4 days for Christmas and the week-end plus one day for New Years.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          Me, I finished on the 21st December and don't start back until the 8th January, so 17 days. I'm lucky in that the mother of the child I'm caring for at the moment is a teacher, so I get all the school holidays off

People that do a 'normal' job probably only get 4 days for Christmas and the week-end plus one day for New Years.
          Wow, that's really great Jumble!
          And for the rest that also sounds great... feeling envious, we have like.. one day for Christmas (the actual day) and one day for New Years (the first of January).
          sigpic

Comment

It does depend on what day the 25th falls on - if it's a week-end day then we get a day in lieu. So if Christmas falls on a Saturday and Boxing day is the Sunday, we get the Monday and Tuesday off in lieu. Same with New Year's day - if it's a Saturday or Sunday we would get the Monday off. It's because those days are what we call 'Bank Holidays', so if one falls on a day that the Banks would normally be closed anyway (Saturday or Sunday) then we get an extra day off as well.

I think I've made that sound really complicated............ blame the wine

Comment

It does depend on what day the 25th falls on - if it's a week-end day then we get a day in lieu. So if Christmas falls on a Saturday and Boxing day is the Sunday, we get the Monday and Tuesday off in lieu. Same with New Year's day - if it's a Saturday or Sunday we would get the Monday off. It's because those days are what we call 'Bank Holidays', so if one falls on a day that the Banks would normally be closed anyway (Saturday or Sunday) then we get an extra day off as well.

I think I've made that sound really complicated............ blame the wine
              No, I get it.
              sigpic

Comment

You mean I'm making sense? This is so bad for my reputation........

Comment

Sounds like you’re having a lovely day, Jumble It’s been rather less quiet here with all the nephew chaos, but they’ve all gone home now to bed and so it’s just me, my parents and my Nan now for the evening.
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

You mean I'm making sense? This is so bad for my reputation........

Must be the wine

Sounds like you’re having a lovely day, Jumble It’s been rather less quiet here with all the nephew chaos, but they’ve all gone home now to bed and so it’s just me, my parents and my Nan now for the evening.
                    That sounds wonderful Josi
                    sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Sounds like the perfect end to your busy day

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                          Must be the wine
                          Possibly Maybe I should test the theory - stay sober today and see if I still make sense

Yeah, riiiiight!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

That's another of those pics that just keeps on giving Love it!

Oh, and.............

Comment

It really is *huggles woohoos*

And thank you! Love a 69
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X