Clear All

Joe begins to doubt my love devotion fanhood

sigpic

Comment

I think we need another week to party
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post
        PB has so many pop-ups and randomly-starting videos, I can't even get to my arties to download them! I am making new arties, instead.
        I know, PB has treated us very badly

Love the new arties!

Well you know us WooHoos - there are no rulez so we can party for as long as we like

Comment

I missed the party! .
          But as soon as I can find some time (next week, I hope) I shall see if PB will release my artwork and party on my own..

I have to say that the art spam made me very happy and feel less guilty about being a sucky WooHoo.
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*huggles Nad* We did miss you at the party - I was actually getting a bit worried and was about to pm you But of course you can carry on partying for however long you like, and I may join you if (as if ) I can find anymore Martinarts to post

Comment

So busy uploading lots of my stuff that I clean forgot to post the one JadedWraith sent me Sorry JW

Here it is..........

Comment

New Martinarties for the AfA challenge...............

Last edited by Jumble; 19 October 2017, 09:51 AM.

Comment

Those are fab, Jumble (and rather familiar tut-spiration there?!)
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Thanks - and yes, they're all from your tuts I did credit you on the AfA thread

Comment

I know you did That wasn’t a hint about credit, it was a pleased ‘and you made them from mine’ proud Josi
                      sigpic

Comment

You should be proud - your tuts are awesome! I can always understand them and even if I don't have the functions on CS3 that you have on yours I can usually get around it because you always say what effect a particular function has

I think I might finally have got the hang of pastels.... or just not inyourface bright

Comment

*blushes* I do enjoy seeing people following them and making lovely things from them, and am always glad to hear they are clear - that’s what I aim for! And you’re definitely cracking pastels
                          sigpic

Comment

YouTube should come with a warning - "Clicking on Athos vids can be dangerous, especially if you've had a bottle (ortwo) of wine, because it will link you to other Athos/Muskies vids and you could well find yourself spending hours glued to YT, completely unable to drag yourself away........."

Yeah..............

Just have to love this one............

Did I ever tell you that I LOVE Athos?

As of tomorrow I have 9 days off............. I feel a Muskies re-re-rewatch coming on..........

*sigh*
                            Last edited by Jumble; 20 October 2017, 01:42 PM. Reason: I blame Athos... or the wine........

Comment

You love Athos? Really? Well, that is brand new information

I’ve seen that vid before, love our muskeboys I miss them
                              sigpic

Comment

Yes.

And yet my dreams last night were all of Martin, which obviously means that my subconscious knows who I love the most

Although, eight Athos vids have appeared on my desktop somehow......

Comment

Working...
                                X