The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome presents Josi (and Jumble)!

Also. I'm too GW old to deal with all these changes.
    It feels like I should complain about the re-vamp, even if I don't hate the way it looks...
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I'm totally with you, Nad. I don't like eating things that look like they did when they were alive
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        Awesome presents Josi (and Jumble)!

Also. I'm too GW old to deal with all these changes.
        It feels like I should complain about the re-vamp, even if I don't hate the way it looks...
        I'm not liking the glaring whiteness Baggy has passed on to Greg the suggestions they've received, of which the whiteness is one, so hopefully it'll get toned down a bit

And it looks like we're going to have to resize our avis to 150x150px unless we're happy to see them stretched and blurry

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        I'm totally with you, Nad. I don't like eating things that look like they did when they were alive
        As in fish, I get that. But I still don't really get the egg-white issue We all have our love-it and hate-it issues though, and there's very little logic involved

I guess we need to batten down the hatches before Storm Aileen arrives in the UK tonight.......... I'm sure it'll be just a puff of wind compared to what's been happening in the US

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          I'm not liking the glaring whiteness Baggy has passed on to Greg the suggestions they've received, of which the whiteness is one, so hopefully it'll get toned down a bit

And it looks like we're going to have to resize our Avis to 150 x 150 px unless we're happy to see them stretched and blurry

I guess we need to batten down the hatches before Storm Aileen arrives in the UK tonight.......... I'm sure it'll be just a puff of wind compared to what's been happening in the US
          Way to white now - really don't like it. It is a constant glare and annoying as it shines on my reading glasses -

As for the storms - believe me - you don't want them. Probably all because Trumpy annoyed the rain gods and got them really pissed - all his fault! He shouldn't say there is no such thing as "climate issues because of pollution"
          sigpic

Comment

*iz blind*

My eyes! My eeeeeeyes!

*stumblez around and falls on ground*
            sigpic

Comment

New parameters for avis are 150 pixels x 150 pixels and a File size limit of 48.8 KB. (Whichever is smaller)

Sig and pic sizes remain the same

Comment

The over-whiteness will be fixed as soon as Darren has time
                Last edited by Jumble; 13 September 2017, 05:53 AM.

Comment

I'd like to see the brightness as more of a heavenly glow...

The avi size annoys me though. It makes me feel like we're all overcompensating for something.
                  You know...
                  Big avi, tiny vocabulary.

Not complaining too much. I'm glad we're still up and running and that it's still worth while to re-model.
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Yes, great that GW is still running when you consider how long ago the Stargate franchise finished

Comment

*resizes avi, still muttering about overwhelming whiteness of thread*

Oh, Joe! So handsome with the scruff and silver hair! *swoons*
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm too lazy to (re-)make artwork.

sigpic

Comment

I swear - these days all I get in the mail are bills. No one sends letter anymore. I miss letters. They were always a joy to read, especially if sent from friends. Made you want to go out and get the mail. Now - - - bills, bills, and more bills or advertisements. Nothing else. Don't even get birthday cards in the mail anymore except from one or two people - everyone sends ecards! Sometimes I get the same one from several people. Really miss mail!
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh and I can see why this place is still up and running - more and larger ads!

Waves at Jumble!
                            sigpic

Comment

*wanders in*
                              *picks a bit at the new wallpaper*
                              *sniffs*
                              Huh.

J/k, it is indeed a good sign that they're still investing in giving this place a bit of a facelift, even if it has inconsiderately made all our avis blurry

*huggles everyone*
                              *leaves snacks*
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*Wanderz in*

*Eats snacks*

*Hugglez Joe*

*Flops on couch*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...