X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by josiane View Post

*leaves paracetamol and water for Jumble for the morning*
    Thanks, but no need, I don't get hangovers

Awesome first three eps though, aren't they?
    Yes indeed

*huggles LJ* Your piercing doesn't stop them altogether then?

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

*hugs LJ for the migraine*

*hugs Jumble for drunk-ey spelling*
      ...it makes me happy.
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Yes, funny how the spell-checker doesn't work properly when its had alcohol fumes breathed on it

Comment

So strange...
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
            Thanks, but no need, I don't get hangovers

Yes indeed

*huggles LJ* Your piercing doesn't stop them altogether then?
            Not altogether, no. They have decreased in number and severity (yay!), but I still get a doozy about once a week or so. Still a lot, but waaaay better than being in pain every single day.
            Last edited by Luvnjoe; 07 August 2017, 08:01 PM. Reason: It's what I do!
            sigpic

Comment

Well that's good - any relief is better than none

Comment

Happy Birthday Jumble!!!

See you in a few hours for Tom Burke/Cormoran Strike birthday goodness
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Happy Birthday,
                  Jumble
                  !!!

*shimmies*

sigpic

Comment

Thank you

I've had a BRILLIANT day out and am rounding it off with chips, wine, chocolate cheesecake and a large dose of Tom Athos

Comment

It was an excellent afternoon and evening Cream tea by the Thames in the sunshine, then a viewing of a fantastic episode of a new show, and a fascinating discussion with some of the actors/crew... and Mr Burke himself, taking the questions in his usual extremely laid-back manner... So glad we could go and that it was on today of all days!

Chips, wine and Athos at the end of it just sounds like the icing on the cake
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Indeed it was - although I do feel guilty for ranting on about the 30 free hours thing It's been pretty much the only thing on my mind (and causing major headaches ) for the last couple of months

I do think Strike will prove to be an intriguing watch - really looking forward to the next two eps
                        Last edited by Jumble; 10 August 2017, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                          Indeed it was - although I do feel guilty for ranting on about the 30 free hours thing It's been pretty much the only thing on my mind (and causing major headaches ) for the last couple of months

I do think Strike will prove to be an ingriguing watch - really looking forward to the next two eps
                          Glad you all had a great day/evening celebrating Jumble's Birthday! Now how about everyone coming here in February to celebrate my 71st! I'll find places for everyone.
                          sigpic

Comment

Wood love to! Like I said, need to win the lottery

Comment

We could always have a Thread Party if no lottery winnings are forthcoming

Boredom breeds mischief Look what I found whilst browsing through my stored folders.............

.... filmed by Dee at the Pre-AT5 Cocktail party

There are more...........

Comment

Oh, and there's this one - Martin talking about his WooHoos during a radio interview (pictures added by me ).............

Comment

Working...
                                X