My goodness, Jumble.
      You scared me with that story.

*takes a few deep breaths*
      It scared me too

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post
      *wanderz in*

Guinea pig salt?!

*wanderz out*
      Yes, guinea pig salt and pepper pots.............

... a gift from a leaving child
      Last edited by Jumble; 02 August 2017, 05:54 AM.

Comment

Oh my goodness.
        Those pots are awesome.
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

They are cute aren't they?

My definitiion of 'frustration' = having spent three hours doing the last four months' accounts, on completing the overall Summary finding the figures are out by 1p Pennies are a bugger to find - much easier if it's, say, £35

Finally finished and filed away, and since it's raining yet again I guess I'll just have to go and watch tv or something..............

Comment

Well this has been a fun week. First a fire hydrant attack my car - going to cost me at least $500 to fix. (And it attacked me - I didn't provoke it [too much] ) And I have about $600 in vet bills to pay (charged them) plus I have to fix my back door - leaks water in during heavy rains (that can wait a few months luckily - no rain now!) And my back staircase needs to be sanded and repainted. Was thinking of doing it myself but my arthritis has been bugging me so much recently so I guess I'll have to pay someone to do that as well. Been a very expensive few weeks for me. And it is forcing me to not be able to go to the UK next year. So I am not a very happy camper.

I still have to talk with the doctor about my leaky heart valve although I think it is not too bad so it will probably be off the repair list this year - maybe next year if it gets worse! Still have to talk to the doctor on the 30th to find out everything. Only got preliminary info so will have to wait to find out more. Now I have to deal with a colonoscopy - I know they will find precancerous polyps because they always do and remove them. But this time they made me wait 5 years (normally only 3 because this disease was found on both sides of my family ) Medicare doesn't care that the AMA not only suggests every 3 years but they warn you not to put it off if it is in your family! So this is what I have to look forward to for the rest of this year. I'm just REALLY HOPING that the extra two years for that awful colonoscopy want cause me any major medical problems. Hoping still precancerous polyps only nothing beyond that. Life can really be a bummer sometimes. So enough complaining - going to go and smoke a totally legal form of that wacky tobaccy and relax - get all these bad thought out of my mind and try and relax. ......
            sigpic

Comment

So sorry to hear you're having such a bad time Laurie Hope things get better soon *hugs*

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                So sorry to hear you're having such a bad time Laurie Hope things get better soon *hugs*
                I'm sorry for being so grumpy. Unfortunately, this is the only type of news I have been receiving for the last many months...one thing after another and then repeat the damn cycle. When you have to fight the world alone - sometimes it just makes you very grumpy! Can't even decide which emotion I should be!

Life is just very confusing for me right now and to make matters worse, I haven't received any good news in such a very long time I wonder if this is all that is left once you get to my age. But I need to put all this crap back into the recesses of my mind and find a more happy version of me... I know it is there, I just can't seem to find her right now! So I think I will go into hibernation or similar for awhile. Maybe that might help and then I won't have to infect all of you with my malady. I'll still come and read but I think my participation ends up bringing down everyone else. So for awhile I won't be around much and hopefully life or my mental state will change enough to come out of hiding!
                sigpic

Comment

Hiding away isn't always a good idea - it's during the bad times that you need your friends and we will always be here to provide hugs, sympathy and support
                  Last edited by Jumble; 05 August 2017, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Laurie, you aren't the only one with compounding issues. There doesn't seen to be housing for seniors(62+) in the US unless you get on a five-year waiting list or the person needs backup retirement accounts like 401K's, IRAs,and pensions to cover the rent if SS isn't allowed. (I was on the Seattle list but I wouldn't be called for an interview for another three years, so I dropped myself. I'm now waiting to hear from my hometown housing authority) Don't get me started on health insurance since I have none until 2018. Off the soapbox..

Comment

*hugs* Laurie. What Jumble said ^^
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I have to admit that I'm a supporter of the hiding away method.
                        Having said that, I do also believe that hugs and good vibes can at least help to lift your spirit, so...

*hugs Laurie*
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*huggles everyone*

*sends good vibes to everyone*

I'll admit to be being more than a litle drunk. having binge-watched the firs three eps of GoT S7
                          and still tryihg to figure it all out

Guess I'll have to watch it agains sober to understand exactly what's what

Comment

I love Tyrion

Comment

*leaves paracetamol and water for Jumble for the morning*

Awesome first three eps though, aren't they?
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I've been hiding with a migraine today.

*Huggles Woohoos*

*goes back to hiding*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X